truth is ~

the kids will be happier if you ARE.

as my young friend would say "go for it!" and that's the absolute truth

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1069 Sep 3, 2013
Some restaurants DO NOT charge for Lettuce And Tomato on your sandwich..WOW!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1070 Sep 3, 2013
I MISS Adrian and his POETRY...:(

WHERE is that RASCAL???

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#1071 Sep 4, 2013
George Washington made his preparations on Christmas Day, 1776, to launch an attack at daybreak on December 26.

Not a very, merry Christmas for those soldiers.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#1072 Sep 4, 2013
it is going to rain...so I'm not watering the garden.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#1073 Sep 5, 2013
Truth is....a small chance of rain on MONDAY says the weather man.
Level 3

Location hidden

#1074 Sep 5, 2013
On the wall in my office:

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1075 Sep 5, 2013
The ice cream man goooooes into hiding..ONCE the Kids goooo back to school..BUMMER!!..

Sad...He Was Sooooo HOT!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1076 Sep 5, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad truth is stuff like this is happening all the time in many places. If you see it on the "news", there's propaganda behind it.
Trying to save the world on your own is a huge task that only a messiah can do.
However, what you can do is try to make better your corner of the world.
If everyone else does that, that tiny corner of the world then encompasses the world.
a very sad truth indeed and even sadder that knowing there's nothing I can do about it and I have to turn away from the sadness.( make sense?)
And I completely agree with you and absolutely try an make my little corner of the world a better place and hope others will do the same with theirs.

#1077 Sep 5, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>a very sad truth indeed and even sadder that knowing there's nothing I can do about it and I have to turn away from the sadness.( make sense?)
And I completely agree with you and absolutely try an make my little corner of the world a better place and hope others will do the same with theirs.
my corner is very nice..you may visit, if in the neighborhood, Liam

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1078 Sep 10, 2013
truth some folks can't handel the truth

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#1079 Sep 10, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
my corner is very nice..you may visit, if in the neighborhood, Liam
I would so love to do that right now....

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1080 Sep 11, 2013
...the dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1081 Sep 11, 2013
The word "testimony" is derived from ancient times when Romans would place a hand over their testicles while taking an oath...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1083 Sep 12, 2013
I am typing.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#1084 Sep 12, 2013
Its Thursday!!!!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#1085 Sep 12, 2013
There are days I'm easily annoyed. Today is one of those days.

#1086 Sep 12, 2013
The full Moon nearest the autumnal equinox (September 23 this year) is called the Harvest Moon. This Moon is not just the full Moon that occurs at the time of the harvest. It is the full Moon that actually helps the harvest by providing more light at the right time than other full Moons do.

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#1087 Sep 12, 2013
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86400 seconds. Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against tomorrow. You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success. The clock is running. Make the most of today.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1088 Sep 12, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86400 seconds. Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against tomorrow. You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success. The clock is running. Make the most of today.:)
YO REAPER..Crawl back under your ROCK!!

Are we TALKING about your Biological Clock, Chick???

KEEP your DRAMA to yourself..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min andet1987 28,132
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 165,620
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 7 min andet1987 1,557
Play "end of the name"... 12 min andet1987 169
Rebel vs American Flag 13 min Denny CranesPlace 75
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 17 min Preacher 8,680
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min tiger_-_dad 140,847
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 18 min Mechanic 1,438
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min Lady Liberty 41,501
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 2 hr CJ Rocker 368