“moving in only option”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#279 Feb 12, 2013
Tuesdays are better than Mondays on Offbeat.
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#280 Feb 12, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Unless it is ice. Anything can be contradicted.(I am such an ass sometimes, technically speaking)
I fricken KNEW someone would say that!!!

But then, it is no longer water.......it is ice.

;-)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#281 Feb 12, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
I fricken KNEW someone would say that!!!
But then, it is no longer water.......it is ice.
;-)
Sunofabich! Even contradictions can be contradicted. Does that make me dicted?

Level 8

Location hidden

#282 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I can't get over this (no I did not offer Naughtyrobot sex) but are you kidding me your name is Naughtyrobot .
I'm sorry I would like to hear more about this. Please!
Do you have any naughtyrobot in you? Would you like some? There was new chick at a mechanic shop I go to regularly. She was attractive, exotic, flirty, a little on the trashy side. She would always offer me extra help and make comments about giving me a lube job or inspecting my pistons. When I saw her, I was sure I was going to bust a hexnut just standing there. Then I saw her flirting with other guys the same way, bending over and contorting in our special way. I felt like a dope, thinking I was the only one she had eyes and vagina for. One day she just point blank asked me to f_ck. I just left and never went back.

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#283 Feb 12, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any naughtyrobot in you? Would you like some? There was new chick at a mechanic shop I go to regularly. She was attractive, exotic, flirty, a little on the trashy side. She would always offer me extra help and make comments about giving me a lube job or inspecting my pistons. When I saw her, I was sure I was going to bust a hexnut just standing there. Then I saw her flirting with other guys the same way, bending over and contorting in our special way. I felt like a dope, thinking I was the only one she had eyes and vagina for. One day she just point blank asked me to f_ck. I just left and never went back.
Wow! how Exotic! So much not like myself. I myself have lets say flirted in time not to that extent. That's why I like topix instead of the real world. Keeps me in the right. But I am a picky person won't take just anything. I have a very unique taste for say. I do like to flirt though. I like interesting people with great minds. If I find myself wanting to pick someones mind that's it. But, visual is needed as much as mental. They are far and getting to be few to find.

Thank you for the story I needed that! Made me smile ;)
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#284 Feb 12, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Sunofabich! Even contradictions can be contradicted. Does that make me dicted?
Well......yeah.
Since I think you are a male-bot, I would think you were dicted..... unless your dicted was abducted.

8-|

“moving in only option”

Level 6

Location hidden

#285 Feb 13, 2013
The right phyllo dough can be a pain to find.

Level 7

Location hidden

#286 Feb 13, 2013
I'm a very difficult person to understand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#287 Feb 13, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
WTF are you saying?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#288 Feb 13, 2013
WHAT THE FREAK is UP with ALL the Sexual topics on Offbeat this morning..WHAT?? Wife cut ya off AGAIN???

Level 7

Location hidden

#289 Feb 13, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you saying?
I don't know that's how I feel right now!

and I thought being a teenager was bad gosh mid life sucks

“moving in only option”

Level 6

Location hidden

#290 Feb 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHAT THE FREAK is UP with ALL the Sexual topics on Offbeat this morning..WHAT?? Wife cut ya off AGAIN???
rotflmto

Level 7

Location hidden

#291 Feb 13, 2013
I think I like drama? Or maybe I'm a magnet for drama? See this is what I mean I'm difficult to understand! I don't even understand myself! This sucks! I don't know whether to laugh, cry, scream I just don't know.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#292 Feb 13, 2013
^^^^^ Trish Dat you^^^^^

Or

Colorado chic ?

Lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#293 Feb 13, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
^^^^^ Trish Dat you^^^^^
Or
Colorado chic ?
Lol
No it's me Sally Brown AKA Sally Brown!
LOL

United States

#294 Feb 13, 2013
AKA Sweetie-Pie...

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI NCC-1701

#295 Feb 13, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
Only when your not peachy though! Lol No, I hear you, you remind me of someone who thinks the same way.....oh I remember, it's me! Ha, ha, ha!

Level 8

Location hidden

#296 Feb 13, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that's how I feel right now!
and I thought being a teenager was bad gosh mid life sucks
I was only joking with you. Sucking and feeling do sound good though, depends how you do it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#297 Feb 13, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I was only joking with you. Sucking and feeling do sound good though, depends how you do it.
What? Ok slow down Mr. Naughtyrobot !

Level 7

Location hidden

#298 Feb 13, 2013
No need for blowing circuits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 10 min Enzo49 25,671
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 159,874
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 1,218
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr novus ordo seclorum 154,718
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 1 hr CJ Rocker 605
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 2 hr modhippie1 5,978
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 2 hr wichita-rick 2,464
News Oregon farmers agree slugs are a problem _ but ... 3 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 29
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 hr say it aint so 26,955
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 4 hr flbadcatowner 171
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,980
More from around the web