Louisana lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-pu...

Louisana lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-public ban

There are 54 comments on the www.wbir.com story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Louisana lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-public ban. In it, www.wbir.com reports that:

SHREVEPORT, La. - Caddo Parish District 3 Commissioner Michael Williams doesn't care to see people in their PJs, at least not at a shopping center, restaurant or anywhere else in public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wbir.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#41 Jan 18, 2012
LadySmurf wrote:
what the hell are pregnant women gonna wear then?!
They can wear what ever the heck they want!!!! Just don't leave the house, that's all.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

United States

#42 Jan 18, 2012
Meintx wrote:
This is horse hockey. There are already obscenity laws on the books. Use those. We don't need other laws. Where does it stop. If he saw the guys junk, it had nothing to do with his pjs. Arrest him for that not his pjs. For crying out loud, this is f'ing stupid.
Its what happened when they stopped thinking of themselves as repetitiveness and started considering themselves lawmakers.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#43 Jan 18, 2012
Public indecency is already a crime.

Whether his junk is hanging out of his pj's, his golf pants, a kilt, shorts, or anything, he's already subject to arrest.

No new law needed.

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#44 Jan 18, 2012
Another jert-off politco. Past more laws, he must be from New Jersey here would past that law in a heart beat.+ How does anyone know what is & isn't
PJ.

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#45 Jan 18, 2012
Naughtyrobot wrote:
You can wear your PJ's in public, but I hope your boss, co-workers and your family see you and make fun of you. I will too. Also, pull up your pants, homo. Yo, chubby girls, muffin top is gross. Congress, work on real issues or you are fired! Demand integrity and we wil get some.
Not only my bosses (plural) but many co-workers + the owner of the company. Yep, after dropping the kids off to school, many of us Moms/Dads go to the local grocery store on our day off in PJWear. It's the 'latest' dontchaknow! In Michigan we wear our snowboots,'Hello Kitty' lounge pants, t-shirts, and a down vest.

I think it would be more appropriate for an elected official to perhaps, ahem, FOCUS on pertinant issues, rather than policing fashion faux pas's...

P.S. It's the dorks who wear high heels to shop that bring your food costs up-they are forever falling down and suing.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#46 Jan 19, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! While I think it's silly to wear your pajama pants in public, they cover your ass! That's all I'm worried about! It beats that "jeans around your knees" look! LOL!
you have a good point there. If the pj bottoms are clean its fine for a grocery store, not sure about a restaurant tho.....maybe a fastfood one but not a sit down get waited on restaurant.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#47 Jan 19, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
We don't need legislation on this, but it sure-is a pitiful state of affairs our country is in when welfare slobs can't even get dressed to go to the "convenient-sto" to get their beer and scratch-offs. Is this the "change" we were promised?
Oh, don't forget the flip-flops that go so nicely with those PJs
I wondered how long it would take for someone to blame the President for this.

“Pompous pontificator”

Level 5

Location hidden

#48 Jan 19, 2012
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered how long it would take for someone to blame the President for this.
WHY would anybody blame Obama for this proposed legislation, most of the muts who do this are HIS PEOPLE.
Johnny

United States

#49 Jan 19, 2012
What about if the pj's are tucked into jackboots, i guess that would be ok?
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#50 Jan 19, 2012
Better they should ban obese women from wearing spandex!
Perry s Spandex SuperPack

Philadelphia, PA

#51 Jan 19, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
My ass is 7 months pregnant and if my pregnant ass wants to wear my PJ's to public cause they're more comfortable I dare him to tell me different
PJs are okay in your case since you're eleven and from TX, though.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

guess, where

#52 Apr 8, 2013
maybe the stores should ban them.
Kanye Waste

Huntington, NY

#53 Apr 8, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Better they should ban obese women from wearing spandex!
Word!!!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#54 Apr 8, 2013
Adults that wear pajamas in public should be shunned. Unless they are professional ninjas, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min Crystal_Clear722 24,988
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 3 min Parden Pard 4,652
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min andet1987 47,360
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 7 min andet1987 62,179
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Joi C 24,297
Word Association (Mar '10) 12 min Joi C 22,484
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min andet1987 8,413
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Mustang GT Girl 221,936
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 55 min whatimeisit 9,304
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Guess who 5,401
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Bar Fly_ok 2,963
More from around the web