Louisana lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-pu...

Louisana lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-public ban

There are 54 comments on the www.wbir.com story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Louisana lawmaker seeks pajamas-in-public ban. In it, www.wbir.com reports that:

SHREVEPORT, La. - Caddo Parish District 3 Commissioner Michael Williams doesn't care to see people in their PJs, at least not at a shopping center, restaurant or anywhere else in public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wbir.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#1 Jan 17, 2012
This is ridiculous.........simply tying up valuable resources because someone is wearing comfy pants out in public and He can't.......no wonder our politicians can't get a damn thing done!!!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2012
what next?

sweatpants

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
This is ridiculous.........simply tying up valuable resources because someone is wearing comfy pants out in public and He can't.......no wonder our politicians can't get a damn thing done!!!
things must be good in the Sportsman's Paradise if this is on the front burner
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#4 Jan 17, 2012
OK, but he's not gonna like my 2nd choice any better.(mr wiggles is getting a tour of the drug store!)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#5 Jan 17, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
Agreed! While I think it's silly to wear your pajama pants in public, they cover your ass! That's all I'm worried about! It beats that "jeans around your knees" look! LOL!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#6 Jan 17, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! While I think it's silly to wear your pajama pants in public, they cover your ass! That's all I'm worried about! It beats that "jeans around your knees" look! LOL!
You'll get no argument from me......lol!!!

I always said that if I had a grandson and he decided to wear his pants around his knees......I hike them up around his neck.......lol!!!

I don't agree with wear pj pants in public, but I have done it and I don't see a need for some city ordinance!!!

“WAY TO GO”

Level 8

IRELAND

#7 Jan 17, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>things must be good in the Sportsman's Paradise if this is on the front burner
Must be......lol!!!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to wear them skiing, they tuck in my boots easily and get a rise out of the snobs
DILF

Huntington, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2012
What if I sleep in my clothes......technically they are then pajamas. I'm F'd!!!!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#10 Jan 17, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>I love to wear them skiing, they tuck in my boots easily and get a rise out of the snobs
LOL! That's funny! Especially if you mean water skiing!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's funny! Especially if you mean water skiing!
when its wet I wear gators

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 17, 2012
I think people would comply if Mr. Williams stopped wearing his fuscia miniskirt around town.

“Pompous pontificator”

Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2012
We don't need legislation on this, but it sure-is a pitiful state of affairs our country is in when welfare slobs can't even get dressed to go to the "convenient-sto" to get their beer and scratch-offs. Is this the "change" we were promised?

Oh, don't forget the flip-flops that go so nicely with those PJs

“Jody”

Level 7

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 17, 2012
Someone who thinks a public position entitles them to place the "stick up their own azz" into the public's personal life,.. how refreshing is that?

[I'm smothering here, someone open a window]

“The world is nuts”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Eunice LA.

#15 Jan 17, 2012
He should be worried about the second rate education our children get.
Perkins Oh So Tony Closet

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jan 17, 2012
DILF wrote:
What if I sleep in my clothes......technically they are then pajamas. I'm F'd!!!!!
Not if you're always fully dressed in bed you aren't....
Awsome

Denham Springs, LA

#17 Jan 17, 2012
The really sad thing is we should not have to legislate for people to do the right thing. There are bed clothes, lounging clothes and then there are Street Clothes.Let's just use them appropriately. Just as decent people don't want to look at your pants on the ground, we don't care to look at your sleeping at
ire. Pants have a waist band, wear it on your waist not under your nasty behind. Underpants should not be seen, Pj's are for sleeping or lounging in the privacy of your own home. Just do the right thing. Without being told, period!!!

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#18 Jan 17, 2012
What WILL the trash in WalMart wear?!

“South Louisiana”

Level 8

very small

#19 Jan 17, 2012
Now this makes me sad what has our money come to.
hahahahaha

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2012
My ass is 7 months pregnant and if my pregnant ass wants to wear my PJ's to public cause they're more comfortable I dare him to tell me different

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 min -TheExam- 11,131
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 6 min Ykcul 929
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 24,072
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 7 min Zani Grey 2,733
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 20 min twowheelsforever 23,858
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 24 min caterwaul 17,364
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 30 min Boink face 528
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 220,616
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Music Never Stops 76,594
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 7 hr CJ Rocker 2,089