Callahan, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Laura Beffy is Hot! She would make A Great President! Write in her name on the ballot when you cast yer vote!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Callahan, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh Dang,I fergot to put the A in!...Sorry Laura!
Krypteia

Hove, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

She can preside over me any time..

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I like Laua B but sorry, won't be voting for her for POTUS.

Write in votes are supposed to be a protest but I doubt they make any differece.

If I did write in a name, it would be mine.

;)
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Callahan, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I wanna be the Party Czar!
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

A chicken in every pot.

A B...J...! for every sleeping man.

She has 100 % of the male votes.

Epic!

Surfs up!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Callahan, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Yourlikelame wrote:
A chicken in every pot.
A B...J...! for every sleeping man.
She has 100 % of the male votes.
Epic!
Surfs up!
Laura beffy is Pure Clean and Wholesome!She is monogomous!(I think!)And a fine person (and smarter and prettier than Rosa!) You on the other hand probably hang out in the last stall in the mens restroom at the local hip hop club waiting for love to come your way!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

I'd like to hear her foreign policy first. But then, I've been waiting on one from Mittens too...just sayin'
TheOracle

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

She would be better than obama!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Huh?

Vote and vote often ,, for Laur
:)
TheOracle

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...at what?...eating poooosie?...
Rosa, I don't think Laura Beffy does that! Oh!,by the way....I was behind you in WalMart the other day....I snapped a picture of you with my phone and sent it to www.peopleofwalmart.com ! You looked hilarious!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

"No Way!!!!"

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...No way what, Lifelover?...seems you are always picking for a fight...who was it you were fighting with for the longest time?...
...I don't fight...people have the bad habit of jumping in on others peoples business...so zip it before you get yourself in trouble again...
...how have you been?...hadn't seen you in a while...are the dogs okay?...
Rosa,, I said "No Way!" electing Laura Beffy for President..What qualifications has she got?? Besides being Beautiful??? OH!! President of What?? The person that made this thread forgot to mention "What Of??" I was asssuming he ment President.. BUT in Reality,, there are many clubs I would be Happy to elect Her a President of.......BUT you didnt hear this from me!! I am just a bystander lately.. I really dont want to Fight with anyone..Any time soon.. One reason is--->I am Tired..

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

and Rosa,,YOU asked me if MY dogs were OK??? Iam the Proud owner of 2 male long-haired Beautiful Cats.. They are Fine..They Love me just the way I am...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...I love animals...I've thought of having funeral services for pets too...glad your babies are fine...and yes they do love you just the way you are...I have never had a pet insult me...as far as barfie...she is a lady dog...have you read her posts about doing that guy while he was asleep...what trash she is...
...once a husband wanted to bury his wife's pet poodle with her...I asked if the poodle had died too...he said no but if you can embalm her too...I'll just break her neck now...makes me wonder what kind of people are out there...
OMG rosa!! You sure know how to dish it out.. But can you take it?? I should say soo.. Your unique occupation tells me that you are a strong woman emotionally.. YOU do love to joke about death,, Well.. YOU know what?? I know this young gorgeous young woman from church..She is only 21 years old.. She is A Daughter,Sister,Niece,grand daughter,,and Friend... She also is a college student,,and also Engaged to a very nice young man....She had her whole future planned ahead of her.......... Right now she is fighting for her life..She was in an auto accident last Monday... Because of the freak accident she broke her neck,broke her hip,,and also has a Brain Injury,,,Unfortunately,,,she might not survive.. There are 100s of people praying for this young Darling.. They are Praying for Restored health,,Complete healing,,and Complete Recovery..We are Heart-Broken.. and you THINK Death is a joke?? I got news for you,,Death is final...

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Oasiis wrote:
"YOU do love to joke about death,, Well"
Shame on YOU..Lifelover!
Oasiis..what are you talking about?? Rosa knows me.. I can tell her like it is..IF I want to..Nice to meet you,though..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

NOOOO WAYYYY..
Nope, No how...
TheOracle

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Oasiis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that wasn't worth the time it took you to post it.
Sez U! Didja see Rosa on page 98?
The Paisan

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I'd love to have my way with her in the oval office......lol
A Troll

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Don't you mean "Oval Orifice" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••