SLACK

Adrian, MI

#2 Mar 4, 2014

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3 Mar 4, 2014
I have yet to understand why we (the US) are posturing at Russia to begin with. We certainly don't have a military large enough to back it up and parts of Europe certainly aren't going to do anything to jeopardize their oil or natural gas supplies.

Russia is the number two supplier worldwide of oil and natural gas. What country would sanction them and let their own country virtually stop, none. Russia is the only option for some, coincidence? No way, this has been well planned.
SLACK

Adrian, MI

#4 Mar 4, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
I have yet to understand why we (the US) are posturing at Russia to begin with. We certainly don't have a military large enough to back it up and parts of Europe certainly aren't going to do anything to jeopardize their oil or natural gas supplies.
Russia is the number two supplier worldwide of oil and natural gas. What country would sanction them and let their own country virtually stop, none. Russia is the only option for some, coincidence? No way, this has been well planned.
bravo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've never in my life seen so much BS 6 min harrypaul1 43
Internet: Friend or Foe? 11 min Faith 10
The Onion 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
FBI's investigation of Hillary (Oct '15) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 16
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 31,052
I'm REALLY worried! 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 3
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 3 hr whatimeisit 50,045
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr harrypaul1 6,581
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 hr Princess Hey 150,666
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr Goku Black 225,428