May 20th is 'Draw Muhammed Day'

Posted in the Weird Forum

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 19, 2010
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/04/may-20-ever...

Everybody get out your Crayolas and start drawing!

I suggest a nice, earthy palette consisting: of AK-47 gunstock brown, sandy tan, camel khaki, bhurka black and bloody burgundy. Feel free to write captions in prime-a-cord pink - for that personal touch, if you are so inclined.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 19, 2010
In honor of this Great Day, I have dressed up like Mohammed for the day.

“"you're not the boss of me"”

Since: Aug 09

yep, right, uh huh

#3 May 19, 2010
yep,
some people have no sense of humor,
and I try to stay away from people like that.

life should be filled with laughter and joy,
it's really a pretty short ride.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#4 May 20, 2010
It's like curse words. use them too much and they loose their strenght!

which is exactly what should happen in this case! for the good of all of us!
39ehonor

United States

#5 May 20, 2010
I drew Mohammed as a pig-like man drooling at the thought of molesting another young child--of course, he is a sadistic little pig since in the Quran, he actually approved 300 beheadings--of course tho, the quran is a complete fraud that only ignorant Muslims would believe in
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 20, 2010
I'm going to draw Poohamad on the south looking end of a north bound PIG! And you know what feature is going to be his mouth!
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#7 Mar 16, 2014
There is no goal in this. Concern yourselfs with the jews in government instead - That is the real threat against your freedoms.

Eccomoic freedom is more important.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#8 Mar 16, 2014
guess what there are no jews.... that's the problem.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2014
hah and don't think that all of your contracts are there.. I have my own. you touch him... I will send you "Help" I don't deal... I order.... sister never delt you.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#10 Mar 16, 2014
so who is the sleezy faker hatters destroying my family name? oh and yeah real oniell is getting American eagle outfitters for real... lawyers are really lined up... I AM SERIOUS .... so people need to start answering ....
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#11 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
guess what there are no jews.... that's the problem.
It's clear that you have absolutly no clue how much the jews are overrepresented in government in most all areas.

Jews were the main orchestrators to bring Swedin into EU.

Jews with their social democratic politics are the main power to bring in hundreds of thousands of immigrants.

The jews control the money system and have monpoly rights over the fedral reserve. At least 4 of the latest chairmen of the fedral reserve were jewish. going all the way back to the 70's.

The Rothschild family did in 1800's create a european monopoly on banking and have plunged countries in wars with each other.

Today the republica party or the neo conservative does pretend to be against communism - but the fact is that ex communist jews such as Paul Wolfowitz and other jews are the founders of the party that pretends to be "Anti-communist"

Jews such as Dianne Feinstein leads the battle against american freedom to bear arms.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#12 Mar 16, 2014
...I'm trying to remember the last Jewish homicide bomber or the last jew who decapitated a man for the cameras...
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#13 Mar 16, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
...I'm trying to remember the last Jewish homicide bomber or the last jew who decapitated a man for the cameras...
Jews don't need homocide bombers. Jews use governments to do their mass killings.
Jews are the main lobbyists for the Iraq war killing at least 1 mio innocent people.

Jews were responsible for the communist revolution in Russia/ Eastern Europe.

Where WHITE russians and Eastern europeans have been enslaved inside one of the most horrific slave state of evil.

The lying jews have never admitted this and we don't hear much about this because jews dominate the media.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#14 Mar 16, 2014
AIPAC is a jewish organization of blood thirsty mass murdering jews who lobby for US wars against defenceless arab countries done by US tax money.

Jews were heavily involved in the start of the Iraq war.
http://www.rense.com/general53/strt.htm

There is nothing that is more clear than the everlasting blood thirsty jews in politics. Just take an TV debate as this, where as libertarian small government Ron Paul gets slandered for "anti-semitism" because he wants to take troops home.

with other words PEACE means anti-semitism for jews!!!
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#15 Mar 16, 2014

Ron Paul accused for being Anti-Semitic for proposing peace against middle east. BTW Ben Stein is a JEW.
aegege

Klaksvík, Faroe Islands

#16 Mar 16, 2014
Jews are in the front trying to ban guns in America. Just hope by god that the jews like "DIANNE FEINSTEIN" witch is jewish, will succedd banning guns in America.

Americans must by all fight the jewish initiative to ban weapons.

If not you might end like Soviet Russia v2, or Palestine v2.

Is that realy something americans want?

Stand firm on second ammendment and the rights to bear arms, protect yourself from tyrannical government!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 16 min Fisherman 808 24,035
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 17 min ---Word Woman--- 146
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 19 min SUG here 4,057
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 21 min SUG here 26,433
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 23 min Fisherman 808 46,321
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 23 min SUG here 8,042
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 38 min COOTERDOG 55,061
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 56 min COOTERDOG 23,978
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 1 hr liarmouth 52
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 151,073