Who came up with this story?

Posted in the Weird Forum

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Empty Nest...the kiddies leave the nest..YOU and YOUR hubby..realize your whole life has revolved around raising the children... WHAT THE FREAK do YOU talk about NOW?? It's like dating all over again... Feeling each other out..Is there ANYTHING new to discuss AFTER 25 years of marriage.. IT IS HARD...you kind of shrug each other off..ya Advoid any talk of the kids cuz ya start to cry.. suddenly the phone rings.. it's your son.."Hey mom, can I do my laundry at home"...OF COURSE .your hubby..is excited because he can shoe off his new tool set to the son..the mom. Is making a batch of cookies.. and making fried chicken and side dishes... they are once again..SMILING! Because they are NEEDED...Sharing the Love is WHAT keeps each one of us..from NOT going stir crazy by being alone...There are many volunteer positions available.. apply..make a difference in someone's life----YOU!!
Danzig

Borås, Sweden

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Do we have something of our own, and own will? What if we weren't taught tons of ideas of what to do in life?

We are stuck in a very very old view of life, which we in fact have inherited, we didn't make it up ourselves. If we don't stop living by those ideas, they will continue to move on from one generation to the next. So if you want to make a real difference in everybody's lives, you have to make a real difference in your own.

I can really recommend Alkuajatus, it's a philosophy with sense. No beliefs, just facts about who we are and life in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 149,049
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min Crazy Beautiful 139,153
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min Doug77 4,719
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) (Feb '14) 22 min Humhainna 702
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 24 min Doug77 30,865
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 24 min wichita-rick 2,289
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 46 min Doug77 3,664
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Harrison Freebird 39,183
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 2 hr andet1987 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr End Times 157,652
How did John Travolta get so creepy? Yet anothe... 3 hr KKKafeteria Chris... 33
KFC unveils edible coffee cup 4 hr Eat More Fish 4
More from around the web