of 45
Next Last

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#960 Dec 11, 2012
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he does have some very good views. Idk.
He hates gays and believes they ought to be bashed. Not going to agree with that particular view.
copy that

“YOU'RE STEWED BUTTWAD!!!”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#961 Dec 11, 2012
Rex wrote:
They should all get bashings
Rex its good to see you again

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#962 Dec 11, 2012

“Because you are.......a Puppet”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Camp Verde

#965 Jan 15, 2013
PaulS1985 wrote:
I don't think being gay is right in the eyes of God. However, I personally don't care what two people do in their bedroom. I just don't like it done publicly, especially shoved down my throat. I don't think they should raise kids either. A father is a trainer, disciplinarian, and mentor. A mother is a trainer, nurturer, and caregiver. It's a balance that is important to have. That's my opinion, for what it's worth.
And in this day and age that trainer, disciplinarian, and mentor from the father is extremely lacking, as is the trainer, nurturer, and caregiver for the mother. For whatever reason be it beyond their control, or under their control, this is simply not there anymore. I see it all of the time, as I work in a public school...So this in and of itself is a mute point. There is no balance there inside the hetero world, whether there would be in the gay world or not is inconsequential.

I do not get on religious views cause that is unfair. It is someones belief, and their way of living. It is not fair for me to spout my beliefs cause they are different. But this "I just don't like it done publicly, especially shoved down my throat." Yeah that is a two way road on that one. I do not do public displays, as I was raised properly. Has nothing to do with being gay. We were raised that that kind of shit stayed at home. And so I do that in my relationships. But yet no matter where I go, turn, look, it is guy and girl sucking the very life out of each other f**king (with their clothes on) and the whole nine yards. It also does not belong in public. But that is not mentioned too very often is it.
Fairness is fairness, no matter how it is sliced. Despite some gay people's beyond ridiculous, and outrageous actions and stupidity...Despite some religions same issues, fairness is just that. I give the exact same fairness and equality that is given me. And it has worked quite well across all boards. Why can not anyone else figure this out, and follow it as well????

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#966 Jan 15, 2013
Rex wrote:
Cant say I hate the legit ones, but these guys n girls that turn gay because they think its cool, I hate those ones...
Rex,I don't hate gays or lesbians;and,would be able to have a relationship with either. I like women;I adore men.

“Because you are.......a Puppet”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Camp Verde

#967 Jul 7, 2013
Crazy Jay wrote:
No. I knew some friends who were Gay and worked with some both male/female...I'm wondering how their population continues considering two of the same species can't reproduce...
Dunno....have to ask their parents. You know their Mom and Dad.

What you think we just magically appear when a rainbow forms across the sky? If ya think that is a little on the stupid side, you should read the quote I am answering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min Rude 6,024
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 min Silly You 27,290
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 4 min honeymylove 926
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 7 min honeymylove 2,324
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min a_visitor 223,310
Poll Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 13 min honeymylove 4,924
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 54 min a_visitor 757
News Strange bedfellows: Jimmy Carter defends Trump 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 223
More from around the web