Comments
861 - 880 of 888 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2013
Girl Loves Girl Story

Las Vegas, NV

#932 Jul 13, 2012
Rex wrote:
Cant say I hate the legit ones, but these guys n girls that turn gay because they think its cool, I hate those ones...
UMMM.... first of all, no one turns gay, its not like turning 16, a person is born gay and they discover this at a sexually mature age, it is too bad they are not allowed to be curious about it at a much younger age, but the world is changing towards education! and who decides to tell others they are gay because its cool? its just a sexuality and although recently people have been evolving, there is still alot of hate out there, so, you have confused me.

*loveMYwife*
Girl Loves Girl Story

Las Vegas, NV

#933 Jul 13, 2012
the world is evolving, we are moving from hatred to understanding, fear and unknowing to friendship and intellect, homophobes are loosing their voice and there are plenty of us gays and lesbians in my church! people are really begining to learn that homophobes do not have a leg to stand on, and their statments make no logical sense! The world is evolving!!!!
Thought

Albuquerque, NM

#934 Jul 13, 2012
If your church accepts gays it is not a church any more. Homosexuality is a sin and any church that accepts sin is not listening to God's word.
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#935 Jul 13, 2012
Do you hate gays?
ANS: Only when they won't put out (j/k).

Not any reason for anybody to hate a group which does not in any way directly effect them.

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

#936 Jul 13, 2012
kik-wire wrote:
Do you hate gays?
ANS: Only when they won't put out (j/k).
Not any reason for anybody to hate a group which does not in any way directly effect them.
To me hate is such a powerful word, I dislike it mucho.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#937 Jul 13, 2012
incogneato wrote:
<quoted text>To me hate is such a powerful word, I dislike it mucho.
I second that..I Hate the word Hate..I also do not like..placing name labels on folks..hate that..the world is kinder tho..than say..back in the 40's...people are FINALLY recognizing that folks are born a certain way..regardless of what society deems is the right way for a citizen to act...that this occurs when they are born..Ya know, I believe God has a plan for everything and being born gay is part of his plan to see how well they will be accepted. As in interracial marriages. they will have a bi-racial infant or you are a transgender baby, or you have a birth deformity..it's all about acceptance among your brothers and sisters of the Earth. Will you be showered with love and kindness or will you be tormented and scorned for the remainder of your life? It's all about "testing" how well you can get along with others. That's all well and good...on paper..but if you are shunned..it will affect you mentally and emotionally...not a nice ending to a life met with struggles.just to exist, be happy and be loved...Thank goodness, we live in this time..because, folks are more aware of how different we all are in one way or another..but all holds true..THAT..LOVE WILL PREVAIL..WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH..ROCK ON!
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#939 Oct 20, 2012
MyNameIsKathy wrote:
NO. I don't hate anyone just because they are different them me.
It's so sad that our younger generations are being befuddled into thinking these things are right and allowing them to infiltrate their lives. people nowadays, want to respect human rights: freedom of choice. Now if the gay guy can choose to be gay, then I can choose for my children not to have to be exposed to such vulgarity. why respect his choice and not mine? Freedom should matter for everyone, not just the guy who wants to bang his best guy friend.
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#940 Oct 20, 2012
incogneato wrote:
<quoted text>Very interesting there Colorado Chick.....the world would be a better place....ifn' there was NO racism/judgment....better place.!!!!
shit, shit and more shit. no one is born gay just like no one is born with plastic surgery. it's a path people take they try to blame on everyone but themselves. they blame it on their father who molested them, their mother who abandoned them. what people need to do is stop playing the blame game but actually cleaning up their lives. that's gonna make a world of a difference.
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#941 Oct 20, 2012
Girl Loves Girl Story wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMM.... first of all, no one turns gay, its not like turning 16, a person is born gay and they discover this at a sexually mature age, it is too bad they are not allowed to be curious about it at a much younger age, but the world is changing towards education! and who decides to tell others they are gay because its cool? its just a sexuality and although recently people have been evolving, there is still alot of hate out there, so, you have confused me.
*loveMYwife*
you're a real dumb ass. at least i know you ain't gonna be no scientist, EINSTEIN.

“I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!!!!! ”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

in your head

#942 Oct 20, 2012
no
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#943 Oct 20, 2012
Punky Parris wrote:
<quoted text>
yup I feel the same
don't you have a mind of your own
anonymous

Georgetown, Guyana

#944 Oct 20, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
it's stupid to hate peeple you don't know - you're hating a stereotype. no i don't hate gays and i don't see why anybody should. if peeple don't like the orientation of others then have nothing to do with them - there must be better things to think on than hating.
you're right and then you're wrong. i can tell you're the type of person if it ain't hurting me....why should i care? here's the answer to that question you so desperately need answered.
even though it's not hurting you, it will hurt your generation later down the line.... you can either step up and try to change the world or die trying OR you can just sit back and watch that ball of yarn we call the world unravel right before your eyes.
your choice honey...... make the right decision..... the best decision .....for you and your grandkids or nieces and nephews.

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

aus

#946 Oct 23, 2012
I hate f#ggots

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#949 Dec 7, 2012
I don't think being gay is right in the eyes of God. However, I personally don't care what two people do in their bedroom. I just don't like it done publicly, especially shoved down my throat. I don't think they should raise kids either. A father is a trainer, disciplinarian, and mentor. A mother is a trainer, nurturer, and caregiver. It's a balance that is important to have. That's my opinion, for what it's worth.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#951 Dec 8, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>That's right - why do they continue to try to justify their ABNORMAL (Sewer 'running') behaviour by presenting it as some kind of credible and acceptable alternate lifestyle - ie being 'Shoved down your throat' as you say.
I guess because they want badly to be accepted by society. I know this saying is rather overused but I truly believe it sums it up. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. There are males and females for a reason, to procreate. It is intentional that men do not have vaginas. When I see two men holding hands I just go about my business. When I see two men with a child who calls them both 'daddy' I cringe.

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

aus

#953 Dec 10, 2012
They should all get bashings

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#954 Dec 10, 2012
Ya know...YOU would THINK...THAT...WITH...ALL..the HIGH TECH Inventions... THAT we would have a "changing booth"..meaning... Wanna be GAY for a day OR how about A Man or a woman OR an animal OR a bug..
THIS would TOTALLY eliminate the HATE against ANYONE WHO was DIFFERENT than you...for YOU would see them for WHO they are DEEP INSIDE...
A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#955 Dec 11, 2012
I like happy people.
Level 7

Location hidden

#956 Dec 11, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya know...YOU would THINK...THAT...WITH...ALL..the HIGH TECH Inventions... THAT we would have a "changing booth"..meaning... Wanna be GAY for a day OR how about A Man or a woman OR an animal OR a bug..
THIS would TOTALLY eliminate the HATE against ANYONE WHO was DIFFERENT than you...for YOU would see them for WHO they are DEEP INSIDE...
A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT..
Yes, as the saying - if you wish to know a person, walk a mile in their shoes.
Level 7

Location hidden

#957 Dec 11, 2012
Rex wrote:
They should all get bashings
Why? will this make them str8? or stop your hatred?
Answer is no to both questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,445
Something Different 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 127
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 25,829
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,150
Big dawg 22 min Big dawg 399
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 29 min Grace Nerissa 24,003
Pair Took Selfie With Dead Friend, Dumped Body:... 38 min Grace Nerissa 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min the wandering girl 145,231
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Just TLC 28,501
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr SLY WEST 807
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Lea- 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 7 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 366
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••