of 45
Next Last

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

aus

#1 May 30, 2008
Cant say I hate the legit ones, but these guys n girls that turn gay because they think its cool, I hate those ones...
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#2 May 30, 2008
Rex wrote:
Cant say I hate the legit ones, but these guys n girls that turn gay because they think its cool, I hate those ones...
A queer topic for you wrecks?? Or maybe not?
girl

Acton, MA

#3 May 30, 2008
no when i was young, in HS, and the following years, i had many friends that turned out to be gay, though i didnt know it at the time. the best friends i ever had were gay and what good times we had. shopping in boston, going to theaters, concrts, the drive in, hanging around town being in the drama club together..oh what fun we had. the best times of my life.of course i had crushes on some of them and never could figure out why they wernt attracted to me, seeing as i never had any problem attracting boys.. now i know why.

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

aus

#4 May 30, 2008
girl wrote:
no when i was young, in HS, and the following years, i had many friends that turned out to be gay, though i didnt know it at the time. the best friends i ever had were gay and what good times we had. shopping in boston, going to theaters, concrts, the drive in, hanging around town being in the drama club together..oh what fun we had. the best times of my life.of course i had crushes on some of them and never could figure out why they wernt attracted to me, seeing as i never had any problem attracting boys.. now i know why.
I know a few gay chicks and they are just like men, except they dont scratch in puclic lol..

I have met a guy who used to be gay he said he wanted to try it as he thought it would be cool ??

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

aus

#5 May 30, 2008
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>A queer topic for you wrecks?? Or maybe not?
You should make one to, make it about sheep though. You would have many experiences to share...lol
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#6 May 30, 2008
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>You should make one to, make it about sheep though. You would have many experiences to share...lol
I'll shear my sheep tales if you share your male tails! If there's enough space here for your smut wrecks.
McDirty

United States

#7 May 30, 2008
i love the homosexuals<3333

[no homo]

“Have a nice day”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#8 May 30, 2008
Rex wrote:
Hi rex good to see you well to answer the question i dont really no how i dont agree with it but it is there own choice!!!

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 May 30, 2008
NO. I don't hate anyone just because they are different them me.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#10 May 30, 2008
no.
however, straight people give me the hebee jeebees sometimes.

“kaname kuran and yuki kuran”

Since: Mar 08

kaname loves yuki.

#12 May 30, 2008
not really. just as long as they don't do anything funny around me.. nuff said.

“WAY TO GO, STEELERS!!!”

Since: Dec 07

WE ARE #1!!!

#13 May 30, 2008
No way!! Why should I hate anybody? Everyone has the right to be happy without criticism from anyone else. WHo am I to judge someone else when I have never been in their shoes?
DILF

Huntington, NY

#14 May 30, 2008
Only the "other" guys......

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 May 30, 2008
Danyel wrote:
No way!! Why should I hate anybody? Everyone has the right to be happy without criticism from anyone else. WHo am I to judge someone else when I have never been in their shoes?
Your right. I don't understand why everyone doesn't see it this way.
skipper

Miramar Beach, FL

#16 May 30, 2008
can't say that I hate them..

I'm not zactly partial to em.

even though my brother is gay.

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

aus

#17 May 30, 2008
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>I'll shear my sheep tales if you share your male tails! If there's enough space here for your smut wrecks.
My smut ?

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

aus

#18 May 30, 2008
warren 123 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi rex good to see you well to answer the question i dont really no how i dont agree with it but it is there own choice!!!
Hi mate, what about the gays that arent really gay, there just being gay because they think its the in thing to do ?

“Have a nice day”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#19 May 31, 2008
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>Hi mate, what about the gays that arent really gay, there just being gay because they think its the in thing to do ?
Hmmmmmmm well if they wised up they would be ok but they are living a life that isent really what they are so i dont hat them but i dont agree with it!!!!

Rex

“Gunner”

Level 1

aus

#21 May 31, 2008
warren 123 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmmmm well if they wised up they would be ok but they are living a life that isent really what they are so i dont hat them but i dont agree with it!!!!
Hate is a powerful term...

“formerly known as "im bored"”

rochester ny

#22 May 31, 2008
joeholdsmyheart wrote:
not really. just as long as they don't do anything funny around me.. nuff said.
Same here !

Gay guys - no issues whatsoever, the females - well as long as they respect that fact that i only chose males, then i can care less who they chose and can look beyond their preferences and focus on who they are as people and be friends with them as well. Just hate it when one may look at my rear end or something, kinda creepy ! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 min xxxooxxx 14,066
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Shavin Marvin 210,066
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 min Spirit67_ 481
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 7 min Rider on the Storm 1,417
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 147,284
Word association (Jun '07) 11 min Mila Beaujolais 5,459
Word Association. (Nov '10) 12 min xxxooxxx 19,888
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Wrapped In An Enigma 61,648
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min xxxooxxx 201,201
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Luckys Mommmy 9,166