Godzilla 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Okay there are images on the internet of a supposed model for godzilla's new look in the new movie coming in 2012. One more thing. Legendary pictures is making the film.
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 29, 2010
cant they come up with new ideas for movies?

but, when i look at the old movies i loved as a kid, im amazed at how far todays movie world has come.
:)
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
but, when i look at the old movies i loved as a kid, im amazed at how far todays movie world has come.

Yes it is amazing. I could not help but notice your name at the corner. Pretty feet. Do think feet are pretty or something? Kind of feel the same way. Though I that reminds of godzilla 1985 in those few scenes where people got stepped on by that over grown dinosaur. Ouch.
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 29, 2010
DJZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is amazing. I could not help but notice your name at the corner. Pretty feet. Do think feet are pretty or something? Kind of feel the same way. Though I that reminds of godzilla 1985 in those few scenes where people got stepped on by that over grown dinosaur. Ouch.
nah feet dont turn me on, mine or anyone else.
i just thought when a friend of mine started calling me that, because of a silly comment i made on another thread, well.. that it was funny. SO WAL LA, my name was born!
:O)

stepped on huh? ive gotten stepped on a few times too..
oh well, topix life.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#5 Jun 29, 2010
Godzilla...

hey! why the hell not?!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#6 Jun 29, 2010
Hmmm, viral marketing comes to Topix...
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
Thats right babes their talkies and in colour now..lol

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#8 Jun 29, 2010
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right babes their talkies and in colour now..lol
I'll watch anything with Jeannette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy.
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#9 Jul 1, 2010
Flying Donkey wrote:
Godzilla...
hey! why the hell not?!
Godzilla will end of the world as we know it, and I feel Fine!
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#10 Jul 9, 2010
Pretty feet. Saw you on the why do people like tickling thread I started. Just asked you a question on it.
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jul 10, 2010
DJZ wrote:
Pretty feet. Saw you on the why do people like tickling thread I started. Just asked you a question on it.
Ok now i remember u.
but are u new here? im thinking u are since ur talking to me. LOL
and Welcome if u are.
but why the interest in tickling? im curious to know.
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#12 Jul 10, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now i remember u.
but are u new here? im thinking u are since ur talking to me. LOL
and Welcome if u are.
but why the interest in tickling? im curious to know.
Not just that, but other paraphilias! What we call fetishes. Makes me sick. Fetishes are just another excuse for people take somthing and twist it into their selfish pleasures.It makes me sick! Now I admit my mind is a bit twisted and I think that torment is a good way to get back at people, and that is what we should with crooks jail and execute them. That would make plenty of more room in jail. Tickling, I once thought nothing of it and thought it could never be true torture. But then I learned how the ancient chinese used it and realised, Dosen't sound that bad of a torment. But know this acient art of torment has been twisted into a sexual paraphilia and people do use it to abuse others.

Hears a small list of Paraphilias that are disturbing.

Acrotomophilia- attraction to people with amputations.also goes along with Apotemnophilia, attraction to ones own amputation.

Coprophilia/Scatophilia- attraction to scat or feces

Erotophonophilia- an attraction to murder.

Paraphilias are nothing more than something real, turned into a sick pleasure of man. Crazy is it not? Yes, I am new sort of.
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jul 10, 2010
DJZ wrote:
<quoted text> Not just that, but other paraphilias! What we call fetishes. Makes me sick. Fetishes are just another excuse for people take somthing and twist it into their selfish pleasures.It makes me sick! Now I admit my mind is a bit twisted and I think that torment is a good way to get back at people, and that is what we should with crooks jail and execute them. That would make plenty of more room in jail. Tickling, I once thought nothing of it and thought it could never be true torture. But then I learned how the ancient chinese used it and realised, Dosen't sound that bad of a torment. But know this acient art of torment has been twisted into a sexual paraphilia and people do use it to abuse others.
Hears a small list of Paraphilias that are disturbing.
Acrotomophilia- attraction to people with amputations.also goes along with Apotemnophilia, attraction to ones own amputation.
Coprophilia/Scatophilia- attraction to scat or feces
Erotophonophilia- an attraction to murder.
Paraphilias are nothing more than something real, turned into a sick pleasure of man. Crazy is it not? Yes, I am new sort of.
well ummm, tell u the truth i've never really thought about that kind of stuff. i must have a boring life. LOL
whatever, to each his own i guess...
:O)
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#14 Jul 10, 2010
In short Tickling is nothing short of a torment That some think is fun but is not. It is hurtful and people do use it for what it was meant to do. Torture and Abuse to humiliate and break people. often to dominate to others look weak. Some might not mean it or realise it. Alot do it for fun, but often at the expense of other sand to people they care about. Some just do it for cruelty, even to people they "supposably" care about. All in all. It is cruel, no matter the reason or excuse. I have started another Paraphilia subject on tickling and other sick atrocities. Hence the title "other sick Atrocities".
DJZ

Merrillville, IN

#15 Jul 11, 2010
Back to the Godzilla topic. Has anyone on hear read the Godzilla 1994 comic on American Kaiju.com
It is basically what the tristar Godzilla was supposed to be before dean and Ronald took it over. Takes a long timr for pages to update, but is a good read. I guess the Legendary pictures godzilla is to redemm for the 1997 failiure. But I and few others actually like Zilla

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2010
Looking forward to this movie. Loved Godzilla when I was a kid.
The Geico Geiko

Plano, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2010
Leaping lizards Off Beat; this thread needs more cowbell to tickle my fancy!
8-/

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#18 Jul 11, 2010
The Geico Geiko

Plano, TX

#19 Jul 11, 2010
justaguess wrote:
Ok, here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g-AdxjDGiocXX
ROTFLOL! Thanks, just what the Dr. ordered!

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 11, 2010
More cowbell! Classic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
* Things You Don't Want To See * 4 min Doobie Time 52
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 7 min Doobie Time 3,653
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 11 min Doobie Time 1,130
"3 Syllable" Word s - A-Z" (Oct '17) 16 min Doobie Time 163
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 17 min Doobie Time 6,234
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 20 min Doobie Time 1,773
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 21 min Doobie Time 62