Do not buy gold. Here's why

Do not buy gold. Here's why

Posted in the Weird Forum

Amy

Pulaski, WI

#1 May 15, 2013
Do not buy gold. Here's why. China now owns 96% of the worlds gold. If you buy gold, you re financing Communism and Communist China in their attempt to destroy America. Invest in Companies that are primarily American owned. Invest in funds that are indexed to the Standard & Poors 500.
Tell that pompous-*ssed, wood chopping, f***ing clod-hopper clown (William Devane) to take a hike into the woods and get lost. Never be impressed by a typical Hollywood dork with large upturned catarrhenni styled nostrils.
Mia

Pulaski, WI

#2 May 15, 2013
Excellent advice, Amy.
Ina

Pulaski, WI

#3 May 15, 2013
Amy, he does have a sort of troglodyte look.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2013
Or buy direct from the supplier surely. What's wrong with South African gold?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 May 15, 2013
madam sin wrote:
Apartheid?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2013
JoJo Gunne wrote:
<quoted text>
Apartheid?
Errr..... I think you need to watch the news more often, apartheid in South Africa ended 20 years ago!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2013
madam sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Errr..... I think you need to watch the news more often, apartheid in South Africa ended 20 years ago!
Errr.....I think thats your problem,you watch too much TV news. You need to stop believing everything you see on Fox news, do some independent thinking and research. The chasm between the have's and have nots has grown significantly in places like Johannesaburg since the so called end of apartheid. South African cities have the highest levels of inequalities in the world according to the UN Habitat's latest state of the world's cities report published every two years. At the reports launch, UN Habitat director Anna Tibaijuka said inequalities were not only increasing in urban centres but were also becoming more entrenched "which suggests that failures in wealth distrubution are largely the result of structural or systemic flaws."

In Africa urban income inequalities are highest by far in South africa,, it stands out as a country that has yet to break out of an economic and political model that concentrates resources and wealth.

Despite majority rule since 1994 the trend has continued. The Johannesburg Poverty and Livlihood study shone the spotlight on 8 of the most deprived communities to highlight the gravity of the situation. Of the 1500 households survwyed in the third quarter of 2007 just over half (51%) earned less than 230 US dollars a month, and 1 in every 5 didnt had no income at all. This Contrasts sharply with the wealth of the northern suburbs where behind high walls and security gated communities are luxury swimming pools, private schools and German Luxury cars parked in double and triple garages.
Un Habitat figures show that South Africa's Urban Population is now at 58% and of that the total urban population 33% are living in Slums and squatter camps where basic services is poor or non-existent.

This Report was released in 2008.
Marley Money

Huntington, NY

#8 May 16, 2013
Ha, I never buy regular gold.

I buy fools gold.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2013
JoJo Gunne wrote:
<quoted text>
Errr.....I think thats your problem,you watch too much TV news. You need to stop believing everything you see on Fox news, do some independent thinking and research. The chasm between the have's and have nots has grown significantly in places like Johannesaburg since the so called end of apartheid. South African cities have the highest levels of inequalities in the world according to the UN Habitat's latest state of the world's cities report published every two years. At the reports launch, UN Habitat director Anna Tibaijuka said inequalities were not only increasing in urban centres but were also becoming more entrenched "which suggests that failures in wealth distrubution are largely the result of structural or systemic flaws."
In Africa urban income inequalities are highest by far in South africa,, it stands out as a country that has yet to break out of an economic and political model that concentrates resources and wealth.
Despite majority rule since 1994 the trend has continued. The Johannesburg Poverty and Livlihood study shone the spotlight on 8 of the most deprived communities to highlight the gravity of the situation. Of the 1500 households survwyed in the third quarter of 2007 just over half (51%) earned less than 230 US dollars a month, and 1 in every 5 didnt had no income at all. This Contrasts sharply with the wealth of the northern suburbs where behind high walls and security gated communities are luxury swimming pools, private schools and German Luxury cars parked in double and triple garages.
Un Habitat figures show that South Africa's Urban Population is now at 58% and of that the total urban population 33% are living in Slums and squatter camps where basic services is poor or non-existent.
This Report was released in 2008.
I am English, I don't watch Fox News I tend to watch the BBC. Apartheid is enforced racial segregation which affected white, black and mixed race South Africans from the 1940's until the 1990's. What you have pointed out is economic segregation which affects every country including the USA, not just SA. You will find the same inequality in the slums and condos of Brazil, there is a high proportion of very rich white SA people compared to black but now they are all able to go to school together, shop together, inter-marry and ride on the same bus without being arrested.
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#10 May 17, 2013
YTD - Gold -12%
YTD - S&P +17%

Here's the kicker, Gold is still way over priced.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#11 May 17, 2013
madam sin wrote:
YEs, buy more from my country, because it's busy falling!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#12 May 17, 2013
Amy don't buy paper by the real stuff, then you know what you got, whether it's coins or 'blocks'.
Never invest more than 20% in precious metals unless your rich.
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#13 May 17, 2013
Hillybilly, you can't eat Gold, but speaking of eating stuff ....... that f***ing goat you swapped for a case of beer, goes behind the bar and is eating all our chewing tobacco. You didn't tell us he is a nicotine addict.

http://saynotoobama.webstarts.com/opieskielba...

“Just the facts maam”

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Earth

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Now I am getting 40

Level 8

Hoosierville

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
America since the so called end of industrialism. Northern cities have the highest levels of inequalities. In the United States latest state of the world's cities report published says:
Insert-
The distribution of income in the United States has been the subject of study by scholars and institutions. Data from a number of sources indicate that income inequality has grown significantly since the early 1970s, after several decades of stability. While inequality has risen among most developed countries, and especially English-speaking ones, it is highest in the United States.

Studies indicate the source of the widening gap (sometimes called the Great Divergence) has not been gender inequality, which has declined in the US over the last several decades, nor inequality between black and white Americans, which has stagnated during that time, nor has the gap between the poor and middle class been the major cause—though it has grown. Most of the growth has been between the middle class and top earners, with the disparity becoming more extreme the further one goes up in the income distribution. Upward redistribution of income is responsible for about 43% of the projected Social Security shortfall over the next 75 years. The Brookings Institution said in 2013 that income inequality was increasing and becoming permanent, reducing social mobility in the US.

Inequalities were not only increasing in urban centres but are also becoming more entrenched "which suggests that failures in wealth distrubution are largely the result of structural or systemic flaws."
In America urban income inequalities are highest by far, it stands out as a country that has yet to break out of an economic and political model that concentrates resources and wealth.
Despite majority rule since 1994 the trend has continued.
This Contrasts sharply with the wealth of the northern suburbs where behind high walls and security gated communities are luxury swimming pools, private schools and Foreign Luxury cars parked in double and triple garages.
Figures show that America's Urban Population is now at 78% and of that the total urban population 23% are living in Slums and squatter camps where basic services is poor or non-existent.
PS: Excuse the 'bite' of paraphrasing, but this was what was going through 'my' mind when 'i' was reading this post.
HH

Level 8

Hoosierville

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Amy wrote:
Hillybilly, you can't eat Gold, but speaking of eating stuff ....... that f***ing goat you swapped for a case of beer, goes behind the bar and is eating all our chewing tobacco. You didn't tell us he is a nicotine addict.
S-O=R-R-y it took so long to get back to you Amy!
"That goat" was raised on a Tobacco farm and just like me in order for *it to -keep from getting sick- during 'harvest season' a little chew was necessary.
* "The Goat"
Actually 'i' didn't swap the beer he drank that too, and now 'i'm
stuck with a chewing spewing 'billy'.

Level 8

Hoosierville

#17 Jul 15, 2013
One F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C website:

Thanks Amy!

Level 8

Hoosierville

#18 Jul 15, 2013

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Amy stop that, don't be laugh'n @ my goat:

Level 8

Hoosierville

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Stop that too!

Hillary Clinton
Pulaski, WI

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 min 8541 MARINE 7,409
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 6 min steve 15,880
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 39 min Helpful Hint 10,171
human sexuality topic ? 48 min Tinka 10
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 53 min -Prince- 145,508
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 56 min _Susan_ 19,702
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 199,549
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 56,924
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 2,354
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Sublime1 193,005