Jam it

Ravena, NY

#5040 Dec 29, 2009
Thanks Worm!!!

Gee, Vorc removed all incriminating evidence! What a pal! I love this useless clown! Getting rid of the opistoglyph thread, something I begged topix for for a year was a stroke of genius against me LOL LOL LMAO Hahaha!!!!! This thing gets brighter ALL the time HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The dink actually thinks it's going to track down all my posts from the other pc, with different id #'s, aol, all across topix, it's vile posts, claims to be staff and a mod, plus all the other stuff about people here and their racist comments and education attempts for good black citizens LOL, all the links. BUT, they're all still there, at least all the ones I checked. AND, the posts to community and professional organizations and blogs, gangsites, other websites and chatrooms, well, though it seems to THINK it has a big kielbasi, it looks like a cocktail weenie from here LOL!!!

Best way to do this would be to COMPLETELY remove any thread I've posted on. Then I can't keep going back to it in a minute and show what a fool it is, showing everyone how POWERLESS it really is!!! LOL LOL LMAO HAHAHAHA!!!

Come on, douchecakes, show how worthless you REALLY are! Hahahahahaha! LMFAO!!!

“I TOLD you this would happen!”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5041 Dec 29, 2009
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, making friends and laughter what a penance.
Have I told you lately how much I've hated getting to know some of y'all better?
This has really sucked!
LOL

Location hidden

#5042 Dec 29, 2009
Vorc wrote:
<quoted text>one thing my dear....you will never see my face on the internet.....neva...i dont give out information as you have and dont have to worry that anyone is calling me or posting info about me.......i neva worry about whos calling me....lolol
THANK GOD for small mercies! GEM's mug is penance enough...Of course you neva get phone calls either, so it goes without saying...lmao,,,lmao,,,BWAAAHA A....ha ha ha....ha ha ha...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#5043 Dec 29, 2009
Hiawadda wrote:
<quoted text>Have I told you lately how much I've hated getting to know some of y'all better?
This has really sucked!
LOL
And not in a good way....lol.
It's been a terrible blow also....lol.
I hate pleasant banter with friends...it's madness I tell you simply madness!
Vorc

Eunice, LA

#5044 Dec 29, 2009
Hiawadda wrote:
<quoted text>Have I told you lately how much I've hated getting to know some of y'all better?
This has really sucked!
LOL
.....you should wait at least three years before making such statements.....lolol....lmao.. ..what a sloth....you dingbat you....you meathead you.....lolol

Location hidden

#5045 Dec 29, 2009
Vorc wrote:
<quoted text>.....you should wait at least three years before making such statements.....lolol....lmao.. ..what a sloth....you dingbat you....you meathead you.....lolol
Or folks could be like you, snake. Troll them while fooling them. You got more ammo that way. Sux don't it?
Vorc

Eunice, LA

#5046 Dec 29, 2009
Hiawadda wrote:
<quoted text>Or folks could be like you, snake. Troll them while fooling them. You got more ammo that way. Sux don't it?
not for me....mission accomplished....three fecking years....and you fell for it hook line and sinker....you dingbat you....you meathead you.....and guess what thickthighs.....there are those among your current friends who will not be offering you an invitation to sponge....just like me when you were trying to solicit one from me.....what a leech.....more like me serving you right up.....will it take you another 3 years.....you sloth you....lolol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#5047 Dec 30, 2009
Good morning dear Opis. Hope you and your lovely Maria are having a good day. And if I run across any more links which will be helpful to you--I'll pass them along.

“Who likes shots & has 2 thumbs”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

BOULDER

#5050 Dec 30, 2009
Hiawadda wrote:
This has really sucked!
LOL
It is just awefull.....I am not sure why I do it!!!! ;)

Level 1

BOULDER

#5051 Dec 30, 2009
Morning all.... I think I drank too much last night so that is not different then most nights...=)
I managed to kill a jar of green salsa again. I am getting really good at that.

Level 1

BOULDER

#5052 Dec 30, 2009
As for these trolls.....I prefer Hobbits.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#5053 Dec 30, 2009
Hey there Stacked. Hope you have a great Wednesday.

Level 1

BOULDER

#5059 Dec 30, 2009
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hey there Stacked. Hope you have a great Wednesday.
Hey there lovely...thank you so much...

How is yours going so far???

I drank booze last night...I just want to go home and eat a jar of green salsa and get some Taco bell.....mmmmm.......

Level 1

BOULDER

#5060 Dec 30, 2009
Opis wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out stacked, I'm dangerous- just ask the anonymous faceless hacker trolls!
Bilbo? Pippen???

Level 1

BOULDER

#5061 Dec 30, 2009
gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
some people got her info becuz of you, fo', shoulda had ur FB settings private
When will it be time to break the news that I do not have Facebook? HAhahahahah

Level 1

BOULDER

#5062 Dec 30, 2009
Opis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,'some' people, nudge nudge...like I said, not a stalker, just trying to show what a stalker could do, just like not a pedophile, just showing what the lowest slime on earth could do. What a pitiful jerk you are. Go get laid, you're hand's calling you...
YOu know how many times that happened to Hellen Keller?

Level 1

BOULDER

#5064 Dec 30, 2009
Opis wrote:
<quoted text>They won't get that..
=)

You know why she only masturbates with one hand???

So she can moan with the other.

I am going to hell....who is keeping me company?

“They named a cereal for him”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#5066 Dec 30, 2009
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>=)
You know why she only masturbates with one hand???
So she can moan with the other.
I am going to hell....who is keeping me company?
Hey if you move here to Arizona where the summers get to 125% and sometimes higher, you'll be acclimated before you go to hell, it won't burn as much, lmao!

Level 1

BOULDER

#5067 Dec 30, 2009
Opis wrote:
<quoted text><raises hand sheepishly>
Least it's good company!=)

Level 1

BOULDER

#5068 Dec 30, 2009
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you move here to Arizona where the summers get to 125% and sometimes higher, you'll be acclimated before you go to hell, it won't burn as much, lmao!
Ahahahahahaha...love it...packing now! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min SLY WEST 158,126
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 14 min Scarbelly Bob 485
How to use the rotary dryer? 19 min menglihua 1
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 36 min David0407 5,983
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 51 min Lumajuice 977
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 241
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 2,257
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr andet1987 27,600
Rest in Peace, Spock 2 hr Super Ego Rob Lowe 342
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Radical Miracle 39,445