Minneapolis Giving Away Free Radon Kits

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 94

The City of Minneapolis wants to help you find out if there are dangerous levels of radon in your house.

Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Jan 10, 2013
You probably are that dumb dumb...

From your site, stupid...

The term “Obama Phone” has been tossed around in the media and through social networks for many years now, but in reality there is no such thing as an “Obama phone.”

While it is true that the United States government does provide discounted or free telecommunication services to eligible low income and disadvantaged families, calling it an Obama phone is not true, as Obama had no part in initiating this program.

Now isn't it nice, you're a proven liar.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Jan 10, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You probably are that dumb dumb...
From your site, stupid...
The term “Obama Phone” has been tossed around in the media and through social networks for many years now, but in reality there is no such thing as an “Obama phone.”
While it is true that the United States government does provide discounted or free telecommunication services to eligible low income and disadvantaged families, calling it an Obama phone is not true, as Obama had no part in initiating this program.
Now isn't it nice, you're a proven liar.
The Obama Phone
Government Benefit Program

How Do I Get an Obama Phone?

Sign Up Now!

What Is It?

The free Obama phone is a program designed to assist less fortunate Americans who cannot afford access to a cell phone. The Federal Lifeline program helps low income families have access to land lines and make emergency phone calls.

Who Qualifies?

If you or a member of your household receives government benefits or if you have an income of less than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you automatically qualify for the Lifeline program.

FREE CELL PHONE + 250 FREE MINUTES EVERY MONTH
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Jan 10, 2013
Where can I get my Obama phone?
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 11, 2013
I think if I keep talking Obamaphones repubs will win big in 2014! I'm super smart!

Madonna is the youth leader!

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#25 Jan 11, 2013
The Truth wrote:
I think if I keep talking Obamaphones repubs will win big in 2014! I'm super smart!
Madonna is the youth leader!
Are you saying that the Obama regime is not pushing FREE cell phones for those "less fortunate" than the ones that go out and work for a living?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Based on the incidence of radon in Minneapolis, the city would save more lives issuing bulletproof vests, were saving lives truly the city's goal.
The city might as well pass out lollipops for all the good radon kits will do.

From the website posted earlier:

"Worldwide, an average of about two radon atoms are emitted from every square centimeter of soil everywhere on the Earth every second of every day1. It is for that reason that virtually every house on the planet always has had radon, and will always have radon occurring in the home. Humans have been breathing radon gas since the dawn of Man."

But it's a given that no amount of evidence will ever be accepted by the slewche. Why? Because that's what internet trolls do.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Jan 11, 2013
For your pal's link...

Radon is an odorless gas that has been linked to cancer. It is naturally found in Minnesota soil and can get in the house through cracks and openings in the basement or foundation.

Radon exposure is preventable and radon problems can be fixed.

How serious a problem is radon in Minnesota?

High radon exist in every state in the US. In Minnesota, one in three homes has radon levels that pose a significant health risk, and nearly 80% of counties are rated high radon zones. Some factors that further contribute to Minnesota's high radon levels include:

Minnesota's geology produces an ongoing supply of radon.
Minnesota's climate affects how our homes are built and operate.
Bill Goldsworthy

Medford, NY

#28 Jan 11, 2013
WHo cares now that we have Hockey back!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Anyone else hear that silence? The White House says Obamaphones are real.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Anyone care if morons repeat lies... Obama was re-elected.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Anyone care if morons repeat lies... Obama was re-elected.
It isn't like any of us can stop you from repeating your lies anyway, slewpid.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#34 Jan 11, 2013
Bill Goldsworthy wrote:
WHo cares now that we have Hockey back!!!!!
Woohoo!!!!!
82 games per team X 30 teams = 2,460 games

3.2 fights per game X 2.460 games = 7,872 fights

16 teams make it to the playoffs

First round = 8 series X 7 games = 56 first round playoff games

Second round = 4 series X 7 games = 28 second round playoff games

Third round = 2 series X 7 games = 14 third round playoff games

Stanley cup finals = 7 games

Grand total = 2,460 + 56 + 28 + 14 + 7 = 2,565 total games

The season starts in October and ends in June = 9 months or 270 days

2,565 games divided by 270 days = 9.5 average games per day

**********

That's too much f*ckin' much of anything - especially hockey
Punch Some Numbers

Medford, NY

#35 Jan 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
82 games per team X 30 teams = 2,460 games
3.2 fights per game X 2.460 games = 7,872 fights
16 teams make it to the playoffs
First round = 8 series X 7 games = 56 first round playoff games
Second round = 4 series X 7 games = 28 second round playoff games
Third round = 2 series X 7 games = 14 third round playoff games
Stanley cup finals = 7 games
Grand total = 2,460 + 56 + 28 + 14 + 7 = 2,565 total games
The season starts in October and ends in June = 9 months or 270 days
2,565 games divided by 270 days = 9.5 average games per day
**********
That's too much f*ckin' much of anything - especially hockey
What about baseball then?
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Since ObamaPhones are a myth, YOU should ask...LOUDLY. LMAOROTFU~!
Slewsie, this was posted and probably deleted to to containing a phone number, so we will approach it a bit more delicately, OK?

If you call the White House at area code 202 then dial 456 and finally dial 1111, you can ask the nice operator there all about Obamaphones.

They will not only discuss Obamaphones, they will also tell you how to get one.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#37 Jan 11, 2013
They will explain the ObamaPhone program history, just like your link to Reagan...Nice try, dishonest guy.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Jan 11, 2013
No they don't Slewsie. The nice lady talked for a minute about the Omabaphone being a wonderful way for the "disadvantaged" to be able to have access to others. Then she told me who to call to start the process to get one.

Go tell Obama's White House that Obamaphones don't exist. They will call you a liar too.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#39 Jan 11, 2013
From your site, stupid... Keep pretending you get a do-over.... It's really childish and so YOU.

The term “Obama Phone” has been tossed around in the media and through social networks for many years now, but in reality there is no such thing as an “Obama phone.”

While it is true that the United States government does provide discounted or free telecommunication services to eligible low income and disadvantaged families, calling it an Obama phone is not true, as Obama had no part in initiating this program.

Now isn't it nice, you're a proven liar.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#40 Jan 11, 2013
Punch Some Numbers wrote:
<quoted text>
What about baseball then?
Baseball is different - I like baseball.
Punch Some Numbers

Medford, NY

#41 Jan 11, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball is different - I like baseball.
lol...ha.

Well, I like hockey.....so you gotta understand the feeling.
Punch Some Numbers

Medford, NY

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
From your site, stupid... Keep pretending you get a do-over.... It's really childish and so YOU.
The term “Obama Phone” has been tossed around in the media and through social networks for many years now, but in reality there is no such thing as an “Obama phone.”
While it is true that the United States government does provide discounted or free telecommunication services to eligible low income and disadvantaged families, calling it an Obama phone is not true, as Obama had no part in initiating this program.
Now isn't it nice, you're a proven liar.
Yo!!!

Can't you see we are talking sports here?

C'mon, get with the program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min Doug77 2,533
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min xxxooxxx 121,030
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Crazy Beautiful 149,047
A-Z of places, towns and countries (Oct '12) 16 min Rudy360 2,815
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 16 min Princess Hey 29,804
Ford Heights, Illinois; Worst town/suburb in Am... (Aug '11) 22 min He who knows 16
Only Three Letter Words - Alphabetically (Jul '11) 30 min Rudy360 1,681
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 46 min Princess Hey 6,837
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 2 hr -CatCiao- 410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 22,238

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE