Hawaii man: Duct tape used in theft of 23 goats

Sep 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNDY-TV Indianapolis

More than 20 purebred goats- most of them pregnant - were stolen from a Hawaii farm on a full moonlit night, with duct tape used to keep the animals from making noise, their owner said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Queers wanting special recognition in Hawaii use duct tape on gerbils they shove up their butts, so stealing purebred goats to make money to start their latest meth production and sales staff wouldn't be beyond them. It's possible they'd have enough room for pregnant goats by now.
Parden Pard

Bath, PA

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Queers wanting special recognition in Hawaii use duct tape on gerbils they shove up their butts, so stealing purebred goats to make money to start their latest meth production and sales staff wouldn't be beyond them. It's possible they'd have enough room for pregnant goats by now.
WHOE,,Are you some kind of geneticist,,,,and experienced in goat fnk,,????(or breeding),??

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Queers wanting special recognition in Hawaii use duct tape on gerbils they shove up their butts, so stealing purebred goats to make money to start their latest meth production and sales staff wouldn't be beyond them. It's possible they'd have enough room for pregnant goats by now.
Didn't you take a vow when you joined that club, to never reveal these secrets? You must be very hurt by the rejection of your fellows to expose them to such derision and ridicule. Sad little man you are.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Chalk up another use for duct tape.

Is there nothing that it can't do?

Besides fixing ducts...
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2013
Oh dear! duct tape, goats...
Who from Offbeat is going to own up to being this one's brainchild?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Poor goats. They seem to be all over the news as of late.

But, I can't help but wonder what colour duct tape was used. I just love the prints.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Oh, that was sad.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#8 Sep 24, 2013
Hmmmmm, I wonder if duct tape would work on certain people from Edmonton?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
Oh, that was sad.
Well well well......fancy seeing you here on a "goat thread".....lol

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Sep 24, 2013
The 23 yr old guy in charge of them
was made the SCAPE GOAT!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#11 Sep 24, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Poor goats. They seem to be all over the news as of late.
But, I can't help but wonder what colour duct tape was used. I just love the prints.
Here is a picture of the bucks (aka Billys) they left. It was silver.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a picture of the bucks (aka Billys) they left. It was silver.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
Well now, that was a sad story, wasn't it. I tried not to read it, but since you offered, thought should do so.

I would ask why. But my 'why card' got punched a long time ago.

Thanks. Poor goats.

“Master Baker”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Shuld'nt he have used -------GOAT TAPE instead??
'
'
I thought you catch Ducks with Duck tape.. I am all quacked up now.. sheesh.. lol

dh

“So, what's the speed of dark??”

Level 4

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 25, 2013
I thought everybody knew.... Never use duct tape, it pulls their fur too bad.... Try packing tape. It's more humane....!!

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Level 3

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#15 Sep 25, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Queers wanting special recognition in Hawaii use duct tape on gerbils they shove up their butts, so stealing purebred goats to make money to start their latest meth production and sales staff wouldn't be beyond them. It's possible they'd have enough room for pregnant goats by now.
Funny you should mention that as an aside.

About this time last year some nitwit redneck stoned out of his tree on bath salts (a cannabis derivative) had sex with their neighbour's goat (sex unknown). The result was a fatal toxic shock to the goat as a result of the bath salts contaminating the semen sample (from the redneck). The comment from the neighbour about the ex goat was not published, however last I heard (about 2 weeks later on the thread) the redneck responsible for the dirty deed was on the lam.

For the record cannabis is lethal to sheep, cows, goats, camels, and possibly also horses & donkeys. Raw opium appears to be lethal to sheep, horses, donkeys, camels & possibly also goats. This is why it is such a cash crop for failed herders in unfenced field locations in the Pakistan region. Bath salts appear to be a synthetic mix of both drugs in various proportions with bits added on & other bits removed, hence the lethality to goats in very small concentrations as proven by that looey with a hard on.

Still no idea of the uses of duck tape for goats, but definitely seen a story of a mallard duck near my locality (2010) with a screwdriver sticking out of it (it was nicknamed "wellard"). Someone eventually took it down with an airgun after nearly 2 years local residence in Stockingford (it was previously vey good at evading net capture).

Have a nice day: Ag

ps. look for a sudden increase in rare breeds stock @ an adjoining farm with missing fur around the muzzle...

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Level 3

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#16 Sep 25, 2013
oops almost forgot.
If ordering goat stew or kebabs, in Hawaii, inform local cops if you have to spit out wads of duck tape...

have a nice day: Ag
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Sep 25, 2013
The way those poor goats were stolen is disturbing. Pregnant goats being dragged or tossed over a fence is cruelty to animals. The duck/duct tape could have prevented those poor goats from getting enough air. I hope the perpetrators are caught and fined/jailed ASAP.

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#18 Sep 25, 2013
Adrian Godsafe MSc wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention that as an aside.
About this time last year some nitwit redneck stoned out of his tree on bath salts (a cannabis derivative) had sex with their neighbour's goat (sex unknown). The result was a fatal toxic shock to the goat as a result of the bath salts contaminating the semen sample (from the redneck). The comment from the neighbour about the ex goat was not published, however last I heard (about 2 weeks later on the thread) the redneck responsible for the dirty deed was on the lam.
For the record cannabis is lethal to sheep, cows, goats, camels, and possibly also horses & donkeys. Raw opium appears to be lethal to sheep, horses, donkeys, camels & possibly also goats. This is why it is such a cash crop for failed herders in unfenced field locations in the Pakistan region. Bath salts appear to be a synthetic mix of both drugs in various proportions with bits added on & other bits removed, hence the lethality to goats in very small concentrations as proven by that looey with a hard on.
Still no idea of the uses of duck tape for goats, but definitely seen a story of a mallard duck near my locality (2010) with a screwdriver sticking out of it (it was nicknamed "wellard"). Someone eventually took it down with an airgun after nearly 2 years local residence in Stockingford (it was previously vey good at evading net capture).
Have a nice day: Ag
ps. look for a sudden increase in rare breeds stock @ an adjoining farm with missing fur around the muzzle...
... you had me at (redneck responsible was on the lam)...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#19 Sep 25, 2013
Yeah ha ha ha everybody!!!!

It's all fun and games until someone gets YOUR goat!!!!

(hey wait.....that didn't sound right)
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Sep 25, 2013
Well, goats are cute and funny. Goats milk and cheese are healthier then regular dairy because many people are allergic to cow's milk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 4 min Old Sam 3,191
The letter E (Jun '13) 5 min Old Sam 882
What's your tip for the day? 6 min Old Sam 814
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 6 min Mike Allen 6,877
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 7 min Old Sam 3,250
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min Old Sam 25,835
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 11 min Old Sam 29,132
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Adrian DeVine 145,278
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 19 min Adrian DeVine 28,511
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 54 min Chilli J 18,596
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr Gregory Bryant 404
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••