Woman Gets Ring Back After Flushing It

There are 6 comments on the WFMY-TV Greensboro story from Apr 23, 2006, titled Woman Gets Ring Back After Flushing It. In it, WFMY-TV Greensboro reports that:

A $15,000 diamond ring is back on the hand of its owner, five weeks after it was accidentally flushed down a toilet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY-TV Greensboro.

knock knock

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2006
I really can't understand why women always want to remove their rings? And how many times have you heard stories like this? When are they just going to stop and wash them along with their hands?
I mean lets look at it this way. A typical ring is made of gold. Gold doesn't rust. And on the gold is diamonds. Diamonds don't rust. So if neither rust LEAVE THE FRICKEN RING ON!!
If you can afford to wear a $15000 ring, then you can afford to clean the soap buildup (if any) on the ring every now and then!!!
louise

UK

#2 Apr 23, 2006
knock knock wrote:
I really can't understand why women always want to remove their rings? And how many times have you heard stories like this? When are they just going to stop and wash them along with their hands?
I mean lets look at it this way. A typical ring is made of gold. Gold doesn't rust. And on the gold is diamonds. Diamonds don't rust. So if neither rust LEAVE THE FRICKEN RING ON!!
If you can afford to wear a $15000 ring, then you can afford to clean the soap buildup (if any) on the ring every now and then!!!
hello,dear!
MrBill

Astoria, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2006
knock knock wrote:
Its a man thing.

I learned when I lost a watch I took off to wash my hands. I forgot it, and when i returned, you guessed it, GONE.

That was almost 50 years ago. Now, nothing metal comes off me.

Yes, dear.
you would never believe

Henderson, NV

#4 Mar 20, 2013
louise wrote:
<quoted text>hello,dear!
HEY dog =ick sucking lesa JILES FROM TUCKERMAN
you would never believe

Henderson, NV

#5 Mar 20, 2013
But you just give yours away didn't YOU LESA JILES WHEN YOUR SoNS NEEDED MONEY HUH?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 21, 2013
i'd like to flush the goon who stole my wedding band..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 1 min Lumatrix 5,716
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 9 min Sublime1 14,224
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 9 min beatlesinafog 56,842
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,000
Poll Middle East Solutions 24 min Hoosier Hillbilly 0
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min beatlesinafog 11,353
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 42 min Parden Pard 558
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,628
News Driver Clocked at 153MPH in Dodge Wagon 1 hr Parden Pard 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 162,729
motorcycle traveling stories 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 760
More from around the web