Batman, Captain America Save Cat From...

Batman, Captain America Save Cat From A Burning House

There are 31 comments on the WOBB-FM Albany story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Batman, Captain America Save Cat From A Burning House. In it, WOBB-FM Albany reports that:

Two men dressed as comic book heroes Batman and Captain America saved a cat from a burning house in West Virginia over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOBB-FM Albany.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Capped crusaders should be careful around open flames.
Nice job on the save, dudes.
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2013
We can be hero's just for one day.

“Sex Lives Matter”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Tech_Bro wrote:
We can be hero's just for one day.
One of my fav David Bowie songs. Blessings to the men wearing pantyhose. ;)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2013
I just want to say Thank You for saving the life of this dear kitty...Meow!!!

I really LOVE cats!!!
Rhut

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2013
They did not see a better thing 2 save it is now a cat.mtcheew
Brett

Chester, SC

#6 Sep 10, 2013
I love stories with happy endings!
Thanks, guys!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Rhut wrote:
They did not see a better thing 2 save it is now a cat.mtcheew
I can tell you have never owned a cat...I feel sorry for you...you don't know what it's like to get kitty hugs...or have a kitty purr in your ear...yet, they ask for nothing...as I said...I feel sorry for you.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8 Sep 11, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you have never owned a cat...I feel sorry for you...you don't know what it's like to get kitty hugs...or have a kitty purr in your ear...yet, they ask for nothing...as I said...I feel sorry for you.
Why would you feel sorry for someone that has never cleaned a litter box? Or had their best crystal knocked off a shelf. Or had fur all over their clothing.
Not to mention a creature meowing at them and running between their feet?
Or ripping up the drapes and furniture?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#9 Sep 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you feel sorry for someone that has never cleaned a litter box? Or had their best crystal knocked off a shelf. Or had fur all over their clothing.
Not to mention a creature meowing at them and running between their feet?
Or ripping up the drapes and furniture?
That sounds like my mother-in-law!!!!

8-|

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#10 Sep 11, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like my mother-in-law!!!!
8-|
~laughs~ Are we married? I told my mom to stop that drape and furniture ripping up. Even as a ghost, she still does damage.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you feel sorry for someone that has never cleaned a litter box? Or had their best crystal knocked off a shelf. Or had fur all over their clothing.
Not to mention a creature meowing at them and running between their feet?
Or ripping up the drapes and furniture?
I've owned many cats...it's just like having a child, that misbehaves...you need to Train you pet...until they are trained...you might want to be the Adult here...and put your Crystal away...I had to do this when my son was young...btw, I LOVE it when my cats run towards me...but they won't do this with Strangers...so don't worry...:)
Their LOVE it worth all of the work...just like a child...:)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've owned many cats...it's just like having a child, that misbehaves...you need to Train you pet...until they are trained...you might want to be the Adult here...and put your Crystal away...I had to do this when my son was young...btw, I LOVE it when my cats run towards me...but they won't do this with Strangers...so don't worry...:)
Their LOVE it worth all of the work...just like a child...:)
Me? An adult? Bite your tongue. Never gonna happen. Am just growing old by the day.

But, I'll keep your advice in mind when my grandson shows up. Meanwhile, I'll suffer this puppy I sit for every day until he grows up and gets a grip!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#13 Sep 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you feel sorry for someone that has never cleaned a litter box? Or had their best crystal knocked off a shelf. Or had fur all over their clothing.
Not to mention a creature meowing at them and running between their feet?
Or ripping up the drapes and furniture?
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I've about had it with cats and dogs; I'm ready to have a huge Chinese barbecue. LoL.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#14 Sep 11, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I've about had it with cats and dogs; I'm ready to have a huge Chinese barbecue. LoL.
Indeed! I will bring the pit and turtles. Even some more charcoal if the need be. Am all about it.

I've recipes. Just ask Arctic.

Also if running out of food stuffs. The neighbor told me the other day to rid the neighborhood of his cats. Keeping them inside would do that...but why ask to much of him..right!?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? An adult? Bite your tongue. Never gonna happen. Am just growing old by the day.
But, I'll keep your advice in mind when my grandson shows up. Meanwhile, I'll suffer this puppy I sit for every day until he grows up and gets a grip!
http://youtu.be/IbQPIXtGycI

Here you go DC...since you don't like the sound of a cat Meowing...listen to this kitty...LOL

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#16 Sep 11, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/IbQPIXtGycI
Here you go DC...since you don't like the sound of a cat Meowing...listen to this kitty...LOL
I have to listen on earbuds/phones with the comp when I am watching TV. All my stuff goes to one sound system. So earplugs is it. I shared one with the puppy. He was like..."again!". Seems he liked the sound, but could not figure out how a dog tuned into a cat.

Too funny! Cute.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to listen on earbuds/phones with the comp when I am watching TV. All my stuff goes to one sound system. So earplugs is it. I shared one with the puppy. He was like..."again!". Seems he liked the sound, but could not figure out how a dog tuned into a cat.
Too funny! Cute.
I enjoyed the look on the cat's face when he was caught...like who me...gave me a good laugh!!!

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#18 Sep 11, 2013
This is baaaad, but have you seen the idea China has now about opening a Country Fried Cat restaurant? I once had a cat that never returned home one evening, we lived next to a Chinese restaurant. Yuk!

The first thing I do when I adopt a new cat (kitten) is train them never to use the litter box. They go out doors because I never did try to train them to use the toilet. I'm sure they would appreciate knowing that themselves on a miserable day outside.

I don't allow them on much furniture or countertops and tables. I get them their own and a spray bottle is one of the most effective training techiniques ever. I'll only occasionally know what they've been up to when I'm gone, but they are behaved while I'm there.

They truly are very receptive to proper training.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#19 Sep 11, 2013
Regrets to have gone so far off topic. That is quite the story. Did they actually dress for this occasion?
Very kind hearted of them.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#20 Sep 12, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! I will bring the pit and turtles. Even some more charcoal if the need be. Am all about it.
I've recipes. Just ask Arctic.
Also if running out of food stuffs. The neighbor told me the other day to rid the neighborhood of his cats. Keeping them inside would do that...but why ask to much of him..right!?
Lol.

After thinking about the Chinese bbq, I don't think that will work given my wife's tendency to bring home every stray she crosses paths with. Might be more effective to get rid of the wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min September Daze 27,335
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr -TheExam- 1,660
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 hr Nannabella 17,636
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 2 hr -TheExam- 4,184
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 2 hr Nannabella 346
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 2 hr Crazy Jae 876
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr -TheExam- 38,456
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Crazy Jae 6,043
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Weazy Street 223,354
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 5 hr wichita-rick 764
More from around the web