Alias - Trish is Eff'n Obnoxious....

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PatS About That

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Well I prefer arrogant and that is ugly enough.
Selfish as well, most especially not letting others
get a word in edgewise.

**funny it doesn't take much to read one sentence. Well, just as long as it doesn't require reading more into it? KNOW what I mean?

My obnoxious posts are directed at other obnoxious posters and not
towards anyone with a worthwhile word to say.

Stupid fun Ain't all that bad, but not on a full time bases.

Screw the typos, I don't always want to look. Notice there are a terrible amount of Engish Majors that only have that much to offer towards a discussion.

1122p

PEST first name was Pats About That. They forced me to typo that because ' wasn't allowed in title. Gosh Folks so sorry I hurt you egos. Mine is still in tact. FUL
Alias - Trisha

Kansas City, MO

#2 Aug 15, 2012
I'm am not obnoxious,...Just misunderstood...
PatS About That

Caruthersville, MO

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Alias - Trisha wrote:
Hey Trisha, can you see how much better this looks to new readers.
Ahhh, I really meant all those that are now newer.

I'm strange, so What. I am different and I got a lot to offer this world, just not hate.

That said - Ain't Nothin' Wrong with a bit of Stupid Fun.

Somehow my dear - I gotta feeeeelin' you know what I am saying.

I think you are terrific, but the whole experience has been nearly terrifying to me. I'm banned I believe, and it looks funnier now without me there. HFahahahahahaahah

hahahlolooolljteeeeehhehheeh

OM G

“Augusy '16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Who is 'Alias Trish'
and 'Pat'
well? What about that?

dono' really..

It's all too much for me

LOL
PatS About That
#7 Aug 17, 2012
They won't let me post any more. I've tried three times in last 15 minutes. Why?

LOL is not my Life Ms. Grace. Tragic and much sufferring is what my life is.

I've written three notes and they are not being shown. I do not deserve to be banned for I have done nothing as the likes of many on these pages.
PatS About That
#8 Aug 17, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Who is 'Alias Trish'
and 'Pat'
well? What about that?
dono' really..
It's all too much for me
LOL
Ms Grace Nerissa,

In May of this past year someone introduced me to topix in my new little neighborhood in Missouri. I posted and soon there after my name was being thrown about all over the place by others. They made me look bad.

I posted at Pats About That because that is what the people called me, though I did not tell them that was my name. Then I posted my actual name and then the trouble really got worse. I couldn't have imagined. So I found my way to offbeat and I registered Alias - Trish. Well did you notice what happened then.

Folks who have been around for a while know what happened and I never even noticed until it was too late.

Now I am not able to use Alias - Trish. Not even under Free Speech for which I started. All my posts are being removed. Really? Have I done something even close to what I have witnessed of others? NO.

MY life is Not LOL, it is tragic and some of it is my fault, but the majority is not and I was innocent, only unable to speak up for myself to prove anything.

“Augusy '16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#9 Aug 17, 2012
PatS About That wrote:
They won't let me post any more. I've tried three times in last 15 minutes. Why?
I've written three notes and they are not being shown. I do not deserve to be banned for I have done nothing as the likes of many on these pages.
I wrote the last post in a light
sense of fun, but now I
am very sorry to hear
that there is much suffering in your
own life,
a pity you are banned, all the more so,
as you say innocently.. as it
would do you good to come here and
share your feelings..

Try and come back again
'in another form'

Meanwhile, you're in my thoughts.
PatS About That

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote the last post in a light
sense of fun, but now I
am very sorry to hear
that there is much suffering in your
own life,
a pity you are banned, all the more so,
as you say innocently.. as it
would do you good to come here and
share your feelings..
Try and come back again
'in another form'
Meanwhile, you're in my thoughts.
Thank You, I appreciate that very much as I do all your many wonderful thoughts you post. Look forward each time I see your name. So many out here are ..... You are real and I like real. I had to be fake for a minute or two because they thought my real was worthy of all their hate. They couldn't be more wrong.
Bless You, dear one.
Trish
Dhhhu

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Alias - Trisha wrote:
:??????(
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Aug 18, 2012
PatS About That wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You, I appreciate that very much as I do all your many wonderful thoughts you post. Look forward each time I see your name. So many out here are ..... You are real and I like real. I had to be fake for a minute or two because they thought my real was worthy of all their hate. They couldn't be more wrong.
Bless You, dear one.
Trish
Well!

Thank you

And feel free to talk here
Anytime ....

Keeping in mind

" A trouble shared-
Is a trouble halved'

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#13 Nov 11, 2012
PatS About That wrote:
Well I prefer arrogant and that is ugly enough.
Selfish as well, most especially not letting others
get a word in edgewise.
**funny it doesn't take much to read one sentence. Well, just as long as it doesn't require reading more into it? KNOW what I mean?
My obnoxious posts are directed at other obnoxious posters and not
towards anyone with a worthwhile word to say.
Stupid fun Ain't all that bad, but not on a full time bases.
Screw the typos, I don't always want to look. Notice there are a terrible amount of Engish Majors that only have that much to offer towards a discussion.
1122p
PEST first name was Pats About That. They forced me to typo that because ' wasn't allowed in title. Gosh Folks so sorry I hurt you egos. Mine is still in tact. FUL
I do not actually remember when I first learned about topix.
April I think and this was my first alias in my very small town.
I posted on politics/religion/ and local stuff. Yes, my new neighbors were over joyed to welcome my opinion too (sarcasm).

I was Pats About That until someone stole the name right out from under me. I didn't realize I need to confirm at email. Some of you know parts of my own Drama filled existence. I gave out too much and made many mistakes. I've tried to make amends and to ignore it, but I just got hot under the collar and had to try to protect my name as I was always almost innocent. The ball of fires burns quicker than one is able to douse at time, if you know what I mean.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2012
whatever... i think she's HOT

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Alias - Trisha wrote:
. Trish...Are YA related to Laura Buffy???...That would explain it...
Trish

Dexter, MO

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Really???
TELL the CLASS HOW?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#21 Oct 4, 2013
Trish is in Trouble..NAH NAH NAH..;)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2013
I wish YOU hadn't used my NAME back then. It so confused even me that it was a no wonder I caught some of the flack I did ...

I wasn't all of them I was accused of being and I did fess up to all that I ended up being.
Alias - Trisha wrote:
I was so brand new and that was my first profile. Haha, dang thing only survived a month and a half before it went poof.

Then I created PESCreate and that lasted about six months.

Justin Alias was created three months after that one and then I could relate to them calling me a sock.

IReasonably was about the same time.

I used the other two to hide from those that judged me so harshly before I'd actually been a total twit that did actually display their (my) azzz for the whole of OZ to witness.

Then the story really gets interesting. Haha, I took off to find some peace at other forums and all was going well until the littlest 'twit' out here found me and once again followed to taunt until I ... well, the rest really is history and why dredge.

Things are much better now since I've cloned my first account.
It's true I do still have one more SOCK out here and on occasions I've popped in here in gray.

I'm easy to spot, but no one was truly ever SPOT ON while trying to guess who I am. I don't visit near like I did last year and I'm pleased to say,... I don't miss much about it when I'm gone.

Eff'n Obnoxious ... I most certainly can be at times. Isn't it nice that I was pretty much the only one at that time. LOL

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#23 Nov 13, 2013
PatS About That wrote:
OMG - Yes, that was me, but I never noticed before now that I was able to post that without advertising my ISP. At the time I didn't know what that even was ... but now I do.

How in the heck was I able to post like that?

**wish I could do it again --- LOL**

Just kiddin'

:O

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#24 Nov 13, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear! I NEVER thot about THAT!
Then you were obviously more intelligent (less clueless) than CC was with that dumb opinion.

:)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Location hidden

#25 Nov 13, 2013
DudeDad, I'll never forget the day I saw your words there. I truly was brand new at that time.

Funny how a few folks can make it feel like the whole place thinks we are not worth the air they breathe ... how nice for the few that made me feel welcomed.

Thanks again, I hope you and yours are peaceful and ready for the upcoming holidays.

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday of them all.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#26 Nov 13, 2013
Trisha, Trisha, Trisha,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 min Poppyann 3,898
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 min Northbound 8,867
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min Emerald 146,564
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 5 min Poppyann 3,383
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Bezeer 19,886
Word Association. (Nov '10) 6 min Bezeer 19,748
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Bezeer 12,023
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Northbound 197,802
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 33,341
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Northbound 59,982
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 9 hr TheJerseyDevil 35
More from around the web