When I see flatheadcatowner post I th...

When I see flatheadcatowner post I think of

Created by GenOmazing on Dec 7, 2012

43 votes

Click on an option to vote

Forrest Gump

Elmer Fudd

Rain Man

A little old man sticking his tongue out

A moron

A sexist

The crying judge from Anna Nicole Smith trials

Just another troll

A very dissatisfied old man

All of the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
She STILL is display hanging around..
I'd she a relative of Pixie_V.????
Milwaukee69 will never take the hint that the childish antics M69 displays are a bit of a sniveling disgrace for a supposed grown adult to be engaging in. M69 is still sniveling and pouting because I said front line combat is not the place for women.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#23 Dec 10, 2012
Phil O Pena wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell much?
The problem is my typing and lack of proof reading and not my spelling. This is not worth sniveling over.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#25 Dec 10, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Milwaukee69 will never take the hint that the childish antics M69 displays are a bit of a sniveling disgrace for a supposed grown adult to be engaging in. M69 is still sniveling and pouting because I said front line combat is not the place for women.
As always, you not only can't spell - you can't read either.

Try to stay with the conversation next time - you just may win an arguement or two in the process instead of getting your ass handed to you.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#26 Dec 10, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you not only can't spell - you can't read either.
Try to stay with the conversation next time - you just may win an arguement or two in the process instead of getting your ass handed to you.
Now you have taken your sniveling to even greater lengths. I suppose you will now try (vainly) to say you never ever took a subject even the slightest little bit off topic. Grow up and act your age instead of your American shoe size. It seems like nearly everybody on the thread who has read your nonsense thinks it is about time you stopped.

Q. What do I think of when I see Milwaukee69 post?
A. I think of somebody who seriously needs to develop a thicker skin and give us some real arguments to defend positions instead of sillyassed personal attacks.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#27 Dec 10, 2012
LMFGDAO...how does a loser answer a post?

"Now you have taken your sniveling to even greater lengths. I suppose you will now try (vainly) to say you never ever took a subject even the slightest little bit off topic. Grow up and act your age instead of your American shoe size. It seems like nearly everybody on the thread who has read your nonsense thinks it is about time you stopped.

A. I think of somebody who seriously needs to develop a thicker skin and give us some real arguments to defend positions instead of sillyassed personal attacks."

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#28 Dec 10, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
LMFGDAO...how does a loser answer a post?
"Now you have taken your sniveling to even greater lengths. I suppose you will now try (vainly) to say you never ever took a subject even the slightest little bit off topic. Grow up and act your age instead of your American shoe size. It seems like nearly everybody on the thread who has read your nonsense thinks it is about time you stopped.
A. I think of somebody who seriously needs to develop a thicker skin and give us some real arguments to defend positions instead of sillyassed personal attacks."
A loser answers a post by offering nonsense like you just did. Face it. Your childish sniveling is about as welcome here as a skunk at a lawn party. Is the poor baby still bent out of shape because I would not agree that women shouldn't be fighting on the front line? Your blame shifting definition of a loser certainly makes a loser of you.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#29 Dec 10, 2012
Phil O Pena wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell much?
It appears that we have an old poster under a new name here. Why else would someone who has been on Topix for barely 3 hours with this particular ID suddenly jump into this fray?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Selkirk, Canada

#30 Feb 10, 2013
I got like 10 "p"s!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 6 min Mandy 344
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 211,695
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Geno 71,424
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 20 min Deport Sassy 1,527
Word Association (Mar '10) 37 min Ship 21,861
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 37 min Ship 23,132
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 38 min Ship 3,234
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 50 min Enzo49 413
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 440
More from around the web