First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#62 May 11, 2013
I'z gon'a tell her that but she wouldn't understand anyway.
However I believe he's innocent also.
Ferret haven't you ever made a bomb?
That's better than having a AK-47!
You don't just make your neighbors
wonder you convince'm.
Don't ~~~~ with me!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#64 May 11, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yep, attorney endorsement is as good as getting an Offbeat Ghoul to confirm something. A slam dunk!
~chuckles~ I knew you'd get that.
Kudos.

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#65 May 14, 2013
so what have you heard lately?
cause been determined?
was it water on fertilizer + fire?
or something else?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#67 May 15, 2013
Nothing new has come up so far. Am pretty sure will post when it catches my eye.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#68 May 15, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
so what have you heard lately?
cause been determined?
was it water on fertilizer + fire?
or something else?
For someone who's TV only gets Faux News and C-SPAN, you certainly are on clueless dumbass, you know that?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#69 May 15, 2013
A new update: http://www.trust.org/item/20130515214036-ch1y...

Texas paramedic pleads not guilty to pipe bomb charge

Source: Reuters - Wed, 15 May 2013 09:40 PM

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#70 May 16, 2013
Still irks me how much coverage Boston is still getting and this town is never mentioned. CNN did a better job than Fox in the beginning but the coverage is typical. News is myopic, cities matter more than rural areas, like I said, typical.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#71 May 16, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
Still irks me how much coverage Boston is still getting and this town is never mentioned. CNN did a better job than Fox in the beginning but the coverage is typical. News is myopic, cities matter more than rural areas, like I said, typical.
Corporations own the media. Whoever owns the plant does not want it known that negligence caused the death and destruction. They are trying to sell deregulation to the public (saves money!!) It's the same with the oil spill in Arkansas and the media black out there. They need the Keystone Pipeline to sell more gas to China so, you don't want people knowing what happens to their suburban homes (or water supplies...) when the pipeline breaks.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#72 May 16, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Corporations own the media. Whoever owns the plant does not want it known that negligence caused the death and destruction. They are trying to sell deregulation to the public (saves money!!) It's the same with the oil spill in Arkansas and the media black out there. They need the Keystone Pipeline to sell more gas to China so, you don't want people knowing what happens to their suburban homes (or water supplies...) when the pipeline breaks.
Mayflower is rural area. The population is less 2,500 and the average income is less than $33,000. They don't count, this lack of interest is repeated over and over again. Whether it is who controls the media or blatant apathy it is a fact that rural residents are often ignored.

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#73 May 25, 2013
And while government agencies argue with each other
"The people know 'nothing'!"

Row between U.S. agencies over Texas plant explosion deepens

Reuters)- A dispute between government agencies over the investigation into the deadly explosion at a Texas fertilizer plant intensified on Thursday when the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives hit back after being criticized by the U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB).

www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/24/us-usa-exp...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#74 May 28, 2013
Interesting yet also sadly typical of how I see today's bloated and redundant bureaucracy. The right hand has no idea what the left is doing, I guess when your department has to fight to for funding and power it's better to make the other look bad??? How that helps any of them draw a factual conclusion is beyond me. I would think truth is the goal.

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#75 May 30, 2013
Which is the 'right' & which is the 'left'
Can't tell can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 127,911
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,314
Bill Cosby 12 min I am not a Bimbo 246
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,359
Good News for a Change! 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 49 min mr goodwrench 24,008
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr honeymylove 138,159
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 319
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr dandylioness 151,117
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 3 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE