“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#1 Sep 9, 2013
No, CBS would never host a series with this name. If I were to write such episodes, it would have to be under another name, though not sure what. Plus I wonder what types of crimes they would have on an alien planet. If someone kills Purple people, would that be called a plumicide?(Though to be serious, homicide might still be the word, I saw on the Animal Channel where they had cops investigating "animal homicides." Talk about a contradiction in terms.) Plus what about other crimes, like spaceship theft?

So what would be a good plot for a space alien forensic show? I guess we could fantasize here. I doubt I could pull off enough content to be a decent single episode.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2 Sep 9, 2013
CSI: Mars - ET Gets Autopsied

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#3 Oct 15, 2013
On a warm Purplonian day, Tentaclesia Xao stepped outside her tentacle grooming business for a slimerette and a copy of the Tentacle Times. Overlooking the unfamiliar green spots on the machine, she put her coins in the newspaper machine, pulled open the door, and almost grabbed for a paper. But she was horribly frightened by what she saw. On top of the newspaper were bloody tentacles. She threw down her slimerette and ran back to her shop, screaming all the way. Then she called the police.

Officer Xigon was the first on the scene. He put up crime tape as he waited for backup and for the crime lab to arrive.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:
On a warm Purplonian day, Tentaclesia Xao stepped outside her tentacle grooming business for a slimerette and a copy of the Tentacle Times. Overlooking the unfamiliar green spots on the machine, she put her coins in the newspaper machine, pulled open the door, and almost grabbed for a paper. But she was horribly frightened by what she saw. On top of the newspaper were bloody tentacles. She threw down her slimerette and ran back to her shop, screaming all the way. Then she called the police.
Officer Xigon was the first on the scene. He put up crime tape as he waited for backup and for the crime lab to arrive.
Purple Gurl...YOU'RE BACK!!! Wheeeee!!!
Let me Don my PINK NEON Lana Turner Wig and My 1950 Bombshell swimsuit costume..Since I am BUT a SPARK of energy from my planet..Ahhhhhb...Feels better... Hey, is that Enzo the Baker.. with Glazed Donuts and A thermos of Hot Coffee??. Here we are...Next to the Crime Tape..!!!
Now for station identification...;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 Oct 15, 2013
Alien World..Purple Gurl...Remember;)

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2013
Purple Gurl wrote:
Oh my! It kind of brings new meaning to this song:

Imagine if the song played in the background of one the episodes...there could be a Purplonia Ripper, and a massive media frenzy....and lots of frightened people.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Oct 16, 2013
NotaGoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! It kind of brings new meaning to this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rx47qrH1GRsXX
Imagine if the song played in the background of one the episodes...there could be a Purplonia Ripper, and a massive media frenzy....and lots of frightened people.
...and HALLOWEEN just around the corner .PERFECT TIMING!!

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> ...and HALLOWEEN just around the corner .PERFECT TIMING!!
Aw yeah!

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min eleanorigby 36,422
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Kong_ 116,537
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 6 min Parden Pard 3,292
farts 8 min Brownfinger 2
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Mechanic 1,946
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min Bag Pipe 3,588
Last Word - Spelled Out G*A*M*E 16 min Mentally Syked 54
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 22 min Shirvell s Shrivel 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min Gofigger 146,874
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Michael McDonald 5,508