LOL

Kansas City, MO

#174 Oct 3, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what I know of his wife, that greybox wasn't her, so of course that sounds nothing like the Glenda that I know of. I was unaware of the poster Mrs. Billy, so it makes sense she would be unaware of me as well. Guess I was uninformed. There are no stories to get straight. I post about what I know of, nothing more, nothing less. Interesting you want to bring that all over here but no links? Shame on you.
The other thread was pulled. No link to offer. Billy had it pulled. That's what happens when you're caught posting from 2 different profiles.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#176 Oct 3, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Duuuuude. You're smiley has a double chin!! lol.
What???? no way!!!! holds head high!! is that better :)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#177 Oct 3, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Duuuuude. You're smiley has a double chin!! lol.
No way!!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#178 Oct 4, 2013
She/he/it gets BORED quickly... DUH!!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#180 Oct 4, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for correcting my grammer, where were you while i was in school. I will consider you the grammer police thanks.
Psst- It's spelled grammar......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#181 Oct 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Y'all do know that's not the real DILF, right?
Absolutely.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#182 Oct 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>The other thread was pulled. No link to offer. Billy had it pulled. That's what happens when you're caught posting from 2 different profiles.
What two profiles do you think I was posting from? I do not know Mrs Billys log in info or password, I've never wanted to know what it is. So if you think I was logged into her account you're very wrong.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#183 Oct 4, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>What???? no way!!!! holds head high!! is that better :)
Ugh Dave I always liked ur extra smiley smiley faces!!
:))

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#184 Oct 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>The other thread was pulled. No link to offer. Billy had it pulled. That's what happens when you're caught posting from 2 different profiles.
Why are you telling me things I already know followed by lies as if I could learn from you, or would believe anything from you? I'm aware the thread was pulled. I know you don't have a link. And your last two sentences just make you look really pathetic and dense. Keep on making a fool of yourself

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#186 Oct 4, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you telling me things I already know followed by lies as if I could learn from you, or would believe anything from you? I'm aware the thread was pulled. I know you don't have a link. And your last two sentences just make you look really pathetic and dense. Keep on making a fool of yourself
How does he think I had the thread pulled? Last I checked I don't work for Topix or have any friends that work there. If I had to take a guess, I would have to say that the person that kept impersonating registered posters (DILF, Mrs Billy)got it pulled because of excessive trolling.
JJD

Denver, CO

#187 Oct 4, 2013
Bahahahahahaha go bite your asssss.
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#189 Oct 4, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked 'why no link' so I gave you an answer. No post on disabled thread to link. Now you say you know. Stop talking in circles.
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#190 Oct 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>How does he think I had the thread pulled? Last I checked I don't work for Topix or have any friends that work there. If I had to take a guess, I would have to say that the person that kept impersonating registered posters (DILF, Mrs Billy)got it pulled because of excessive trolling.
Topix would pull the individual offending posts and not the whole thread. There were not that many. Someone whimpered. Nice try though.

Level 6

Location hidden

#191 Oct 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>How does he think I had the thread pulled? Last I checked I don't work for Topix or have any friends that work there. If I had to take a guess, I would have to say that the person that kept impersonating registered posters (DILF, Mrs Billy)got it pulled because of excessive trolling.
I think you are absolutely right. You can't convince people like that of anything that makes any sense though.

Level 6

Location hidden

#192 Oct 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You asked 'why no link' so I gave you an answer. No post on disabled thread to link. Now you say you know. Stop talking in circles.
It's called sarcasm. If you can't even read me right, stop replying. You seem to be the only one that didn't get it. That must be really embarrassing.

Level 6

Location hidden

#193 Oct 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Psst- It's spelled grammar......
Psst,,,,, he doesn't care!! Duh.^^^axxx wanted me to give u these back he doesn't need them. Again duh! Smdh
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#194 Oct 4, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called sarcasm. If you can't even read me right, stop replying. You seem to be the only one that didn't get it. That must be really embarrassing.
If you can't even write it right, stop posting.

Level 6

Location hidden

#195 Oct 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You asked 'why no link' so I gave you an answer. No post on disabled thread to link. Now you say you know. Stop talking in circles.
Well now. Talking in circles is a method used to try and confuse people so they won't remember the original mistake that was spotted kinda like the other trick that was tryed, picking on someone else's mistakes as to divert the attention off the mistake they made n u pointed out.:)
Thank goodness some folks aren't that easily fooled huh!!
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#196 Oct 4, 2013
Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now. Talking in circles is a method used to try and confuse people so they won't remember the original mistake that was spotted kinda like the other trick that was tryed, picking on someone else's mistakes as to divert the attention off the mistake they made n u pointed out.:)
Thank goodness some folks aren't that easily fooled huh!!
Who made Billy R the Spelling Commando? He reported the thread to have it removed after using his wife's account. It didn't fool anyone. After Trina and he were covering up badly the next best was to just destroy the evidence.

Level 6

Location hidden

#197 Oct 4, 2013
Maybe next time lol copy or screen shot the slip up and then post about the mistake then u can produce the proof even if they have it erased. Bam! Anywho I was agreeing no body fell for that poor attempt at trickery.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Independent1 25,961
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 3 min Newt G s Next Wife 26
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min TALLYHO 8541 37,777
Is it possible to....... 23 min Crazy Beautiful 584
Police: Baby Jesus taken, replaced with pig's head 23 min Newt G s Next Wife 7
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 23 min Truths 3,035
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 25 min Truths 30,080
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Suezanne 152,839
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 hr Enzo49 339
More from around the web