“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#154 Oct 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>Their posturing and protestations of their intimate relationship are quite amusing. They are also thinly veiled. As if we all don't see right through them. What Billy fails to realize is he presents his wife as weak and stupid when he posts supposed acknowledgements of his devious behavior from her account. What a guy.
Just a few posts ago, you said my wife had the thread removed. Now you say my wife wasnt on topix today at all. When you get your story straight (if you'll excuse the expression), let me know......

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#155 Oct 3, 2013
Lmao its a funny funny day in offbeatland!
A real "eye" opening time!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#156 Oct 3, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Lmao its a funny funny day in offbeatland!
A real "eye" opening time!
that it is!!!:))

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#157 Oct 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see Trina address the gray Mrs. Billy and say that it didn't sound like the Glenda she knows? Then the vetted Mrs Billy profile posted on the next page to Trina and said 'I don't think we've met'. I think they need to get their stories straight next time. Billy needs to be careful when he uses that Mrs profile.
Based on what I know of his wife, that greybox wasn't her, so of course that sounds nothing like the Glenda that I know of. I was unaware of the poster Mrs. Billy, so it makes sense she would be unaware of me as well. Guess I was uninformed. There are no stories to get straight. I post about what I know of, nothing more, nothing less. Interesting you want to bring that all over here but no links? Shame on you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#158 Oct 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>Their posturing and protestations of their intimate relationship are quite amusing. They are also thinly veiled. As if we all don't see right through them. What Billy fails to realize is he presents his wife as weak and stupid when he posts supposed acknowledgements of his devious behavior from her account. What a guy.
I think it's pathetic how consumed you all are with it. And how you are all making it out to be something bad. Something that it isn't. I have many people on here that I admire and I will be way more cautious in saying so from now on as a protection of them from people like you.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#159 Oct 3, 2013
Y'all do know that's not the real DILF, right?

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#160 Oct 3, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
"Couldn't care less."
Thank you so much for correcting my grammer, where were you while i was in school. I will consider you the grammer police thanks.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#161 Oct 3, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>......,,,, Here you go, you obviously need some of these.
thanks but i will pass on anything you have stored in your mother basement

Level 6

Location hidden

#162 Oct 3, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Of course!! I'm glad you said that though, just in case there are people that are falling for that.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#163 Oct 3, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Lol hiya HC!!!:)I'm sure most know. but then again !!

Level 6

Location hidden

#164 Oct 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for correcting my grammer, where were you while i was in school. I will consider you the grammer police thanks.
Thank you!!! Although you know you really do care and that's why you said "could care less"....You must care an awful lot as you keep on coming back to insult some more. Having your grammar corrected isn't nearly as bad as the things you say to people. Okay, so lesson two. You misspelled grammar twice and the word I is always capitalized. So glad to be of help. LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#165 Oct 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks but i will pass on anything you have stored in your mother basement
Axxx, I really don't want to be mean to you. But you keep on picking on Billy which is setting yourself up to get slammed. Could you at least be smart about it? Did that honestly go over your head? He was giving you some punctuation. Why do you keep being mean to us? I'll tell Billy you don't want our help. Sheesh, we try to help you out and you just keep on being mean.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#166 Oct 3, 2013
HI, Trina,:))) always good to see ya!!!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#167 Oct 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll help you, here: Thank you so much for correcting my grammar. Where were you while I was in school? I will consider you the grammar police. Thanks.

(PS-- I want to be known as the Grammar Nazi. Thanks!!)
(PPS-- If you can't tell...I'm yanking your chain!)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#168 Oct 3, 2013
lol :)))

Level 7

clap your hands!

#169 Oct 3, 2013
David0407 wrote:
lol :)))
Duuuuude. You're smiley has a double chin!! lol.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#170 Oct 3, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I'll help you, here: Thank you so much for correcting my grammar. Where were you while I was in school? I will consider you the grammar police. Thanks.
(PS-- I want to be known as the Grammar Nazi. Thanks!!)
(PPS-- If you can't tell...I'm yanking your chain!)
Thank you for the help, that looks allot better that way. As for the chain I think that it is broke.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#171 Oct 3, 2013
Shadybits aka Grammar Nazi.
Her job is to correct axxx's post for the ppl that can't figure out what he is saying.

Lol axxx ,)

Level 7

clap your hands!

#172 Oct 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the help, that looks allot better that way. As for the chain I think that it is broke.
LOL. My dad used to say everyone likes a little @$$ but no one likes a smart@$$. I just can't help myself.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#173 Oct 3, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. My dad used to say everyone likes a little @$$ but no one likes a smart@$$. I just can't help myself.
i would rather a nice @$$ with some curve to it over a little @$$ and a smart is good to laugh at and i was just trying to be nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 120,816
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,230
True or False Game 5 min AmyFaith 372
Family shocked after texting dead grandmother, ... 8 min Protoham 9
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 9 min liam cul8r 20
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,414
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Cyan in CA 29,784
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min Sublime1 22,216
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Juju Beans 6,829
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Bree_Z 148,954

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE