why did trish/trina change her/it/his...

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#129 Oct 2, 2013
I don't know who any of you are and I don't know who keeps making threads about me. I'm new here and I don't know if this is all a compliment or what. I will turn the other cheek if it's something raging with nonsense.
Stay blessed...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#130 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's weird. Is that common for a reply to not show up like that? I'm glad things are going well, I'm doing great. I think I'm supposed to be really mad and angry right now, Grrrrr, LOL.
No, it's not common for posts to get ghosted when they have no foul language in them. I repeated he same post that was ghosted, but changed hot to h0t and didn't include your post as a quote. It sometimes will ghost a post if I include a link to a website, even if it is a reputable website.

I think the topix robocensor has special rules for me, lol. I see other folks type words that I could only dream of posting.

Glad to hear you are great.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#131 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. Everyone knows that the person that knows absolutely nothing about you always has all of the answers....
They are experts in such information as your name, your political affiliation, your children's names, your business, living conditions..... the list goes on and on....
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#132 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And then Sweetie Pie would have to spend 24 hours a day stalking us....Wait a minute, she does that now......
Maybe she just needs a song in her honor. People like her don't get that in their life.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#134 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>They are experts in such information as your name, your political affiliation, your children's names, your business, living conditions..... the list goes on and on....
They even know about my Guatemalan dishwashers.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#135 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess, I am definitely not either of them, or any of the other dozen or so people that everybody thinks I am. I am however very excited that the pumpkin patch is about to open. I really need to blow off some steam, LOL
I'm sure if you go to the PUMPKIN patch, you'll have a SMASHING good time...lol.

It's sort of funny that people here see older posters in other posters. They never seem to take people at face value. Oh well, I'm sure they won't get over it--but I know you will. LOL
Level 6

Location hidden

#136 Oct 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not common for posts to get ghosted when they have no foul language in them. I repeated he same post that was ghosted, but changed hot to h0t and didn't include your post as a quote. It sometimes will ghost a post if I include a link to a website, even if it is a reputable website.
I think the topix robocensor has special rules for me, lol. I see other folks type words that I could only dream of posting.
Glad to hear you are great.
That's weird. I didn't know that. I knew they could get removed but didn't know they could just not show up. Very interesting. Thank you, you are always very helpful.
Level 6

Location hidden

#138 Oct 2, 2013
Kaplan ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>Can you assure us that you haven't cheated on the missus?
You should be ashamed of yourself!! You are very immature.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#139 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just reminding ax what he said on the first page, he must have forgotten.I'm sure theres a good explanation though......
see there you are talking about something you know nothing about i never said i didnt make the comment on the first page but the one you decided to bring up that was made a few weeks ago had nothing to do with trish or trina and i was saying that spirit was once blue not the two of them
Level 6

Location hidden

#140 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure if you go to the PUMPKIN patch, you'll have a SMASHING good time...lol.
It's sort of funny that people here see older posters in other posters. They never seem to take people at face value. Oh well, I'm sure they won't get over it--but I know you will. LOL
LOL, I love that you got where I was going with the pumpkins....Thank you, I'm already over it. Just thought I might as well have fun with it. I know who I am :)
Level 6

Location hidden

#141 Oct 2, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
see there you are talking about something you know nothing about i never said i didnt make the comment on the first page but the one you decided to bring up that was made a few weeks ago had nothing to do with trish or trina and i was saying that spirit was once blue not the two of them
You said "They" which would imply trish, spirit 67, and myself as all being blue eyed gemini. The comment that he mentioned, you then said wasn't about me and that you had no problem with me, so he used your original one which is in plain sight for all to see to show that you obviously do. It appears he knows quite a bit about it and you can't even keep your own words straight. Quit beating a dead horse already. Sheesh. This thread wasn't even made to pick at you, and you are being really sensitive and dramatic. Just go have fun and live and let live.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#142 Oct 2, 2013
trina i can say that i know you are not trish she is alot easier to talk to and he is the one that brought up a post from 2 weeks ago and i disn't say it was to pick on me but go ahead and think what you want i dont owe you or him an explination for nothing i could care less so carry on

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#143 Oct 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
......,,,, Here you go, you obviously need some of these.
Level 6

Location hidden

#144 Oct 3, 2013
axxx wrote:
trina i can say that i know you are not trish she is alot easier to talk to and he is the one that brought up a post from 2 weeks ago and i disn't say it was to pick on me but go ahead and think what you want i dont owe you or him an explination for nothing i could care less so carry on
"Couldn't care less."
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#145 Oct 3, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
"Couldn't care less."
Where is the admiration thread?

Spirit67_
Level 5

Location hidden

#146 Oct 3, 2013
disneywalt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your all nice oh hum ! Peace be with you! Why did u attack me as I to am new to this site?
I never attacked you....I just asked a question and stated my observation. I hope you have a blessed day.
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

#148 Oct 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the admiration thread?
Another [shameless] Thread Bites the Dust

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

#149 Oct 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs Billy had it removed as it was extremely hurtull and embarrassing for her to witness sad lonely women flirt so openly with her husband.
Good riddance
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#150 Oct 3, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs Billy had it removed as it was extremely hurtull and embarrassing for her to witness sad lonely women flirt so openly with her husband.
Did you see Trina address the gray Mrs. Billy and say that it didn't sound like the Glenda she knows? Then the vetted Mrs Billy profile posted on the next page to Trina and said 'I don't think we've met'. I think they need to get their stories straight next time. Billy needs to be careful when he uses that Mrs profile.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#152 Oct 3, 2013
Now this thread is to funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 1 min cjt12 1,279
one word only (Jun '08) 6 min Bovenzi13 55,928
News A toad ate the sun: Man's bizarre eclipse belie... 10 min huh 8
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 20 min Boink face 6,486
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min Satriales Pork Store 25,403
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Goku Black 222,141
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 47 min Elizabeth David 17,314
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Boink face 5,482
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Bar Fly_ok 76,850
More from around the web