why did trish/trina change her/it/his...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#108 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we get along so good :)
That explains a lot, doesn't it?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#109 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>You, of all people should know, that the person who is the best expert on who you are is someone you don't know and who you have never met.......
Absolutely. Everyone knows that the person that knows absolutely nothing about you always has all of the answers....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#110 Oct 2, 2013
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
C'Mon man...Get over It!
I'm just reminding ax what he said on the first page, he must have forgotten.I'm sure theres a good explanation though......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#111 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to it, but you were hiding, LOL
Ya gotta get up pretty early in the afternoon to beat me to a comment.......
Sweetie-Pie

Orlando, FL

#112 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that. No wonder I adore you so much, you're always looking out for me. That goes both ways just so you know. It takes being a friend to have a friend.
Silly funny. You were spun over another guy when you first came on-board. Do you mind moving your mutual admiration society posts to a new thread? Maybe a "Why I adore Billy R" thread? When things get slow around here he'll have another thread to bump up.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#113 Oct 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I don't think Trish and Trina are the same person--and I have no idea who this Spirit person is--but I don't think it's them either.....
Hi Princess, I am definitely not either of them, or any of the other dozen or so people that everybody thinks I am. I am however very excited that the pumpkin patch is about to open. I really need to blow off some steam, LOL
Level 6

Location hidden

#114 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That explains a lot, doesn't it?
If not, I'm sure some stranger can come along and explain us to ourselves. I have to agree with Princess on that one.
Level 6

Location hidden

#115 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Ya gotta get up pretty early in the afternoon to beat me to a comment.......
Oh, is that it? Good to know.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#116 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??.. because comment #2 at the very beginning of this thread implies that you do have a problem with me. If your comment is in reply to someone try hitting reply. Otherwise it appears to be in response to the thread title and your original comment doesn't help you any. I'll be sure to post it for you.

There's certain folks on here who mostly only seem to take pot shots at their love interests or whine about their love interests and things not going so well, instead of talking directly to the person at issue. As if making their private issues public and being a whiny baby about it is going to win them points with said person. How childish and annoying.

He seems to be one of them, and that was probably more an attack on BEG, than you. I think he probably just threw you under the bus. From all the whining I've seen from him, I think BEG bwoke his wittle heart.

Level 8

Location hidden

#117 Oct 2, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>Silly funny. You were spun over another guy when you first came on-board. Do you mind moving your mutual admiration society posts to a new thread? Maybe a "Why I adore Billy R" thread? When things get slow around here he'll have another thread to bump up.
^^^^^ Someone's jealous!!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#118 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
If not, I'm sure some stranger can come along and explain us to ourselves. I have to agree with Princess on that one.
We can always depend on total strangers to explain our motivations.....
Level 6

Location hidden

#119 Oct 2, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>Silly funny. You were spun over another guy when you first came on-board. Do you mind moving your mutual admiration society posts to a new thread? Maybe a "Why I adore Billy R" thread? When things get slow around here he'll have another thread to bump up.
You are really one of the saddest "its" I have encountered. I was playful with a few guys on here. Spun out on another? No. Playful and silly? Yes. So of you are trying to embarrass me, another fail on your part. I'll admire and adore Billy anywhere I [email protected] well please. If you don't like it, too bad. Why don't you go ahead and have a meltdown and find those threads where I flirted, you bump up those threads and see if I care. Btw, I love the Billy threads, read many of them and just made me like him all that much more.
Level 6

Location hidden

#120 Oct 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's certain folks on here who mostly only seem to take pot shots at their love interests or whine about their love interests and things not going so well, instead of talking directly to the person at issue. As if making their private issues public and being a whiny baby about it is going to win them points with said person. How childish and annoying.
He seems to be one of them, and that was probably more an attack on BEG, than you. I think he probably just threw you under the bus. From all the whining I've seen from him, I think BEG bwoke his wittle heart.
LOL, you are probably exactly right. How are you Sublime1? Be careful, taking a seat in here and you might get burned. Seems to be a good place to be put in the hot seat today.
Level 6

Location hidden

#121 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We can always depend on total strangers to explain our motivations.....
I would happily explain my motives, but then a dozen others might get accused of being me and then those might be motives that aren't the same as theirs, and then someone might be them and then they won't like the motives given to them either. LOL, what a weird place we have come to. Sheesh.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#123 Oct 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That explains a lot, doesn't it?
Pluralistic Ignorance.

Level 8

Location hidden

#124 Oct 2, 2013
Hmmm, Trina, my reply to you is being ghosted for some reason ... I can't figure out why ... there is nothing bad in it ... let me try this again:

A few things I have going on are looking up, I think, which is a nice change. I feel good about that.

Hope you are good?

H0t seat doesn't bother me. I've been known to jump out of the pan, into the fire.

;)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#125 Oct 2, 2013
Hey Trina!
Level 6

Location hidden

#126 Oct 2, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Hmmm, Trina, my reply to you is being ghosted for some reason ... I can't figure out why ... there is nothing bad in it ... let me try this again:
A few things I have going on are looking up, I think, which is a nice change. I feel good about that.
Hope you are good?
H0t seat doesn't bother me. I've been known to jump out of the pan, into the fire.
;)
That's weird. Is that common for a reply to not show up like that? I'm glad things are going well, I'm doing great. I think I'm supposed to be really mad and angry right now, Grrrrr, LOL.
Level 6

Location hidden

#127 Oct 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey Trina!
Hi Hippi. Always nice to see your pretty face. How are ya? Did those t-shirts come in yet? LOL

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#128 Oct 2, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I would happily explain my motives, but then a dozen others might get accused of being me and then those might be motives that aren't the same as theirs, and then someone might be them and then they won't like the motives given to them either. LOL, what a weird place we have come to. Sheesh.
And then Sweetie Pie would have to spend 24 hours a day stalking us....Wait a minute, she does that now......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Shavin Marvin 209,931
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 37 min Amy 201,080
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 2 hr wichita-rick 1,218
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr wichita-rick 20,578
News Vicky Pattison slips into skintight lycra suit ... 2 hr wichita-rick 12
News Lego, phones - children flush the funniest things 3 hr wichita-rick 10
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 3 hr andet1987 39,858
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 hr Sharlene45 5,136
Philly grey poster hangout 4 hr Knock off purse s... 89
If Trump Wins 6 hr andet1987 43