|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

axxx wrote:
Because they have to gripe about something or either they are scared that somebody knows who they realy are and maytalk the truth about them, but if you got nothing to hide why worry
Its interesting that you say they are worried about people knowing who they are, they both use their real names here, which is more than most people can say....I will tell you this-I am friends with Trish, and I am very good friends with Trina. Spirit I don't know at all, but she seems nice. I will tell you this much. Trina is definitely NOT Trish or Spirit, there is absolutely no question about that. And I don't think that Trish is Spirit......

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

axxx wrote:
Because they have to gripe about something or either they are scared that somebody knows who they realy are and maytalk the truth about them, but if you got nothing to hide why worry
A very uneducated opinion that matters to me about as much as the poster itself. However, it's funny that you are griping abut people griping. And calling people scared when you obviously aren't using your real name. And you are hiding, unless you really are a grey silhouette. If that's the case no wonder you worry so much.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Its interesting that you say they are worried about people knowing who they are, they both use their real names here, which is more than most people can say....I will tell you this-I am friends with Trish, and I am very good friends with Trina. Spirit I don't know at all, but she seems nice. I will tell you this much. Trina is definitely NOT Trish or Spirit, there is absolutely no question about that. And I don't think that Trish is Spirit......
Speaking of people and opinions that matter to me.....Hi Billy. I know I can always count on you. I'm not surprised in the least to see you here defending me, among others. It's friends like you that matter to me. People that start uneducated threads and contribute to them negatively are losing at life and it reflects in their postings. They don't bother me in the least, but thank you for sticking up for me. You are a very good person and a very good friend.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
A very uneducated opinion that matters to me about as much as the poster itself. However, it's funny that you are griping abut people griping. And calling people scared when you obviously aren't using your real name. And you are hiding, unless you really are a grey silhouette. If that's the case no wonder you worry so much.
You use your name and your face here, and someone without the courage to use either says that you're scared and hiding? That'd be funny if it wasnt so pathetic.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of people and opinions that matter to me.....Hi Billy. I know I can always count on you. I'm not surprised in the least to see you here defending me, among others. It's friends like you that matter to me. People that start uneducated threads and contribute to them negatively are losing at life and it reflects in their postings. They don't bother me in the least, but thank you for sticking up for me. You are a very good person and a very good friend.
You know that I'm going to defend my dear friend Trina. I know you better than anyone here, so I feel like I can speak with authority......
beta

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

booyoutoo wrote:
You can run, in your case.. around in circles.. but you cant hide trishi
Shut up Kevin. You're such a little girl. Where is your -Kevin- and your GtarMan accounts? You can troll but you can't hide Kevvyboi.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You use your name and your face here, and someone without the courage to use either says that you're scared and hiding? That'd be funny if it wasnt so pathetic.......
LOL...That's what makes it so funny to me.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You know that I'm going to defend my dear friend Trina. I know you better than anyone here, so I feel like I can speak with authority......
I know that. No wonder I adore you so much, you're always looking out for me. That goes both ways just so you know. It takes being a friend to have a friend.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about you or trish here i was talking about the post before mine from nor cal native,i have no proven with you i don't know you but I've talked to trish and don't have a proven with her either, so sorry this was taken like it was Ment for you

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that. No wonder I adore you so much, you're always looking out for me. That goes both ways just so you know. It takes being a friend to have a friend.
To have a friend, you must be a friend.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about you or trish here i was talking about the post before mine from nor cal native,i have no proven with you i don't know you but I've talked to trish and don't have a proven with her either, so sorry this was taken like it was Ment for you
That would be so much easier to believe if on the first page you hadn't said that Trina, Trish, and Blue eyed Gemini were the same person.

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Around this place...don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear. And sometimes...Topix only lets you read the comments that they will allow to be read.

Trust me...I really know what I'm talking about.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??.. because comment #2 at the very beginning of this thread implies that you do have a problem with me. If your comment is in reply to someone try hitting reply. Otherwise it appears to be in response to the thread title and your original comment doesn't help you any. I'll be sure to post it for you.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

axxx wrote:
they were also blueeyegemini at one time untill they got banned from that profile
Considering this was comment #2 and makes no sense as a reply to comment #1, you obviously are a sh!t disturber, and a liar, although not a very good one.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I don't think Trish and Trina are the same person--and I have no idea who this Spirit person is--but I don't think it's them either.....

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>To have a friend, you must be a friend.....
That's why we get along so good :)

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That would be so much easier to believe if on the first page you hadn't said that Trina, Trish, and Blue eyed Gemini were the same person.
You beat me to it, but you were hiding, LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That would be so much easier to believe if on the first page you hadn't said that Trina, Trish, and Blue eyed Gemini were the same person.
You, of all people should know, that the person who is the best expert on who you are is someone you don't know and who you have never met.......

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
C'Mon man...Get over It!

“People will think I'm crazy”

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
Youíve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now itís time to leave the capsule if you dare

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min Parden Pard 40,116
A six word game (Dec '08) 12 min Parden Pard 17,430
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min curiouslu 144,031
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 18 min Parden Pard 3,163
white... 20 min Princess Hey 93
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 22 min Parden Pard 54,348
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 24 min Parden Pard 6,754
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Mega Monster 557
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 18,132
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 75