“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#66 Sep 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I made it to 6 without messing up. 7 got me. I'm not even sure what I said that time.
You did better than me then.....
blimpie

Czech Republic

#67 Sep 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not some people that post actually become friends. Now by definition that would be "a person whom one knows well and is fond of, an ally, supporter, or sympathizer." Is that simple enough for you, or do I need to get out the flashcards? It's okay, I don't mind...I have kids, so I'm used to it.
Simmer down. I never said he wasn't your friend. What I said was if you wanted to be naughty how would he know?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#68 Sep 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never ever hide from you. Love talking to you. Besides you know how to find me.
Indeed I do....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#69 Sep 24, 2013
Pie Faire wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bull crap.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#70 Sep 24, 2013
Pie Faire wrote:
Perhaps because signing posts as Wildbluerose, who is through, and posing as stacked and proud became boring and mundane.
Are you Sweetie Pie? HAHAHAHA, I thought it was too funny to have them accuse her and I of being one and the same?

The jugits love you,... but I've not got a clue what you mean with these statements. Appears quite a bit off topic. Do you think I'm/WE are one of them?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#71 Sep 24, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dan
Yeah, it cracks me up as well. Only I feel bad for the others being harrassed while being accused of being me.
HippiChick said it best in that some aren't happy unless they are stirring schit.
I have learned I don't always need to offer up my opinion.
:)
Hey Trish! Hope all is well with you and yours!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#72 Sep 24, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We could call ourselves Hippitrinabilly.......
I like it! Can we get instruments and start a band? LOL!

Level 5

Location hidden

#73 Sep 24, 2013
axxx wrote:
they were also blueeyegemini at one time untill they got banned from that profile
Pssst!!!
No need to return that PM. I just wanted you to know my opinion on a 'NEWBIE' putting out this sort of 'knowitall' nonsense. Is NOTFADEAWAY your sock? Did BEG get banned? HAHAHA
You act like another girl who always keeps track!

Since I've stopped using so many CAPs when I type, I've managed to hold on to this account for all this time. Imagine that?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#74 Sep 24, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,
I know I got lippy with you that one day, but I didn't have anything against you.
What kind of mind comes out here and pretends they have a family? You and the others have husbands and children ... I wouldn't know how to pretend that. HAHAHA
Have a good one.
I'm sure whoever started this was hoping we would argue, guess the jokes on them. No hard feelings. Hope you have a nice, peaceful day.
Sweetie-Pie

Orlando, FL

#75 Sep 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. They are just mad because the concept of having friends is foreign to them, but they bring it on themselves.
Tsk tsk Billy R cyber banging does not imply friendship. You sure do have Trina fooled don't you? How many cyber ladies do you have by now?
Sweetie-Pie

Orlando, FL

#76 Sep 24, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Sweetie Pie? HAHAHAHA, I thought it was too funny to have them accuse her and I of being one and the same?
The jugits love you,... but I've not got a clue what you mean with these statements. Appears quite a bit off topic. Do you think I'm/WE are one of them?
Hello? Has Billy R made the move on you yet?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#77 Sep 24, 2013
All this keeping track of who wears what sock is giving me a headache. I'm so thankful that most posters just wear the same one every day. Who has time to keep track of all these different personalities and writing styles anyway?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#79 Sep 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it! Can we get instruments and start a band? LOL!
Absolutely, we can even get matching t shirts....

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#80 Sep 24, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst!!!
No need to return that PM. I just wanted you to know my opinion on a 'NEWBIE' putting out this sort of 'knowitall' nonsense. Is NOTFADEAWAY your sock? Did BEG get banned? HAHAHA
You act like another girl who always keeps track!
Since I've stopped using so many CAPs when I type, I've managed to hold on to this account for all this time. Imagine that?
So your an oldtimer and a detective at the same time seems to be alot on here im not BEG and not a girl just throwing my facts out there

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#81 Sep 24, 2013
Cuz, SHE was BORED!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#82 Sep 25, 2013
Why do folks care what others do on topix's? It's a public blog site that is aimed towards anonymity!!!

Just saying!!

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#83 Sep 25, 2013
Because they have to gripe about something or either they are scared that somebody knows who they realy are and maytalk the truth about them, but if you got nothing to hide why worry

“Hey, it's an arctic fox”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#84 Sep 25, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
All this keeping track of who wears what sock is giving me a headache. I'm so thankful that most posters just wear the same one every day. Who has time to keep track of all these different personalities and writing styles anyway?
It's almost like an episode of Survivor...minus the deserted island and tribes. I suppose anyone could be a sock...

Level 5

Location hidden

#85 Sep 25, 2013
Well now, it certainly makes for one big happy disfunctional playground doesn't it?

I've had a HECK of a story out here, but I promise you, I was more innocent than NOT. Since most folks don't actually see all that happens to some of the posters, it's all too easy to be as CLUELESS as I was in the beginning.

My EYES are wide open now.

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#86 Oct 1, 2013
And, what a mess you see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 3 min Princess Hey 452
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 4 min beatlesinafog 4,056
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 8 min beatlesinafog 3,036
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 134,260
Highs & Lows of 2014 13 min Independent1 6
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 15 min Mega Monster 7,798
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min beatlesinafog 55,327
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 41 min Roxie Darling 25,963
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min stray-cat 152,840
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 56 min Newt G s Next Wife 27