|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>If you posted under any other name, I would definitely know about it......I'll bet you're right, as we speak some troll is probably feverishly trying to prove that you and I are the same person. Trolls are so amusing.....
The first 13 words are a testament to the overinflated view of yourself.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Billy
Uh Oh, your troll has found you again. HAHAHA
Topix, ain't IT a racket?
:)
Yep, my troll found me again, I had faith that he would. I havent been here in a couple of weeks, and the whole time Ferrermans been just itching for me to come back. I wasnt here for a half hour before the obsessive one tracked me down. That boy needs to get a life, and quit trying to live mine.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I might as well, right? LOL!
We could call ourselves Hippitrinabilly.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

quiznos wrote:
<quoted text>The first 13 words are a testament to the overinflated view of yourself.
No, the first 13 words are a testament to the friendship that exists between Trina and myself.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I know I couldn't. Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of it.....That would be fun, but I don't even think I would have to try. I just be me and suddenly I'm everybody else. Silly trolls.
The trolls have a guilty conscience. They assume that everyone else is as devious as they are.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi Trish, just now saw you said hi. The comments are taking their time to show up.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

quiznos wrote:
<quoted text>The first 13 words are a testament to the overinflated view of yourself.
That just goes to show how little you know. If I posted under any other name he would know. We are extremely close and he can pretty much always guess what I am going through. Besides I would tell him.....I bet you know all about over-inflated don't ya?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We could call ourselves Hippitrinabilly.......
LOL, say that ten times fast out loud.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The trolls have a guilty conscience. They assume that everyone else is as devious as they are.
It's okay. They are just mad because the concept of having friends is foreign to them, but they bring it on themselves.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That just goes to show how little you know. If I posted under any other name he would know. We are extremely close and he can pretty much always guess what I am going through. Besides I would tell him.....I bet you know all about over-inflated don't ya?
You couldn't hide from me if you tried. Fortunately, you would never try....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, say that ten times fast out loud.
I tried it twice, then gave up...
subway

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're a troll but I will have to give you a big /clueless/ on that dearie. No one believes that R could possibly know everything you do on your time. Is he your pimp?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. They are just mad because the concept of having friends is foreign to them, but they bring it on themselves.
To have a friend, you must be a friend. That explains why our troll has no friends....

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't hide from me if you tried. Fortunately, you would never try....
I would never ever hide from you. Love talking to you. Besides you know how to find me.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I tried it twice, then gave up...
LOL, I made it to 6 without messing up. 7 got me. I'm not even sure what I said that time.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

subway wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you're a troll but I will have to give you a big /clueless/ on that dearie. No one believes that R could possibly know everything you do on your time. Is he your pimp?
Believe it or not some people that post actually become friends. Now by definition that would be "a person whom one knows well and is fond of, an ally, supporter, or sympathizer." Is that simple enough for you, or do I need to get out the flashcards? It's okay, I don't mind...I have kids, so I'm used to it.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>To have a friend, you must be a friend. That explains why our troll has no friends....
Very true.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

HAHA *Is that 'THE' Pie?*

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<trolls Trish>
:D
Hmmmph!!!

Now, I'm not one that agrees that any attention is good attention, but hey ... you see where these threads with my name end up. That's right ... the TOP!

Must be doing something right.
I like SUGAR, but I don't coat everything with it.

;)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, my troll found me again, I had faith that he would. I havent been here in a couple of weeks, and the whole time Ferrermans been just itching for me to come back. I wasnt here for a half hour before the obsessive one tracked me down. That boy needs to get a life, and quit trying to live mine.....
It's like Magic ha? HAHAHA
I remember when I first discovered the recent FORUM tab,... cause I always wondered how they found me so quickly when I wasn't here.

As I said I was surprised to see another thread with my name. It'd been a while.

Dang that Trina!@!!

J/k

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hi Trish, just now saw you said hi. The comments are taking their time to show up.
Hey,
I know I got lippy with you that one day, but I didn't have anything against you.

What kind of mind comes out here and pretends they have a family? You and the others have husbands and children ... I wouldn't know how to pretend that. HAHAHA

Have a good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of219
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
98% of men believe women are worthless. (Aug '08) 4 min _Word Woman_ 854
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 5 min Chilli J 12,940
How to become Bannable... 6 min Tehee Candor 2
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min cretin56 25,871
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min cretin56 76,714
Word Association. (Nov '10) 8 min cretin56 16,557
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 9 min honeymylove 137,024
How to become Unbannable 22 min Chilli J 93
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 140,567
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••