Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very amusing. I know you were joking too.
Hey Sistah Trina! I know that you are only Trina and Trish is only Alias Trish. I like ya both! I've seen the Spirit67 poster and whoever it is, posts nothing like either of you. Some people just aren't content unless they're stirring stuff up

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Now this is funny. Trina is my close friend, and I assure you that she only posts under that name.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sistah Trina! I know that you are only Trina and Trish is only Alias Trish. I like ya both! I've seen the Spirit67 poster and whoever it is, posts nothing like either of you. Some people just aren't content unless they're stirring stuff up
OMG!! I'm a Sistah!!! This thread was so worth it, they can say whatever they want. One of my favorite Sistahs just called me a Sistah. Deep breaths, Trina, deep breaths. LOL

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Now this is funny. Trina is my close friend, and I assure you that she only posts under that name.
True! Hi Brother Billy!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Hi Billy! We have a new playground. And you are absolutely right, I only post under my name. If anyone would know, it would be you. How much you want to bet, someone will say we are the same, LOL.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
True! Hi Brother Billy!
Hey there Hippi!I think its funny that the trolls always imagine that everyone else is as devious as they are. Well, i'm here to tell everyone that Trina isn't like that. Trina only posts as Trina.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Billy! We have a new playground. And you are absolutely right, I only post under my name. If anyone would know, it would be you. How much you want to bet, someone will say we are the same, LOL.
If you posted under any other name, I would definitely know about it......I'll bet you're right, as we speak some troll is probably feverishly trying to prove that you and I are the same person. Trolls are so amusing.....

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey Trina, Billy, HippiChick
:)
Sublime1 wrote:
Whoever you are.:D
Haha
I admitted using two socks to hide from the haters and then I got mixed up with some serious trolls, lost a few accounts (a dozen perhaps)and then I went back to my original Alias Trish. This is a clone of the first.

I promise you though it was under this NAME that I didn't hold back my opinions on certain matters. My socks stayed completely neutral.

I didn't use the letters gfy, wtf, pos, stfu, and I didn't give out PI, nor did I troll others or sneak into their PM's as I've been accused. I never pretended to be anything other than who I am.

Troll me some more, it's very amusing to me now.

;~)

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>If you posted under any other name, I would definitely know about it......I'll bet you're right, as we speak some troll is probably feverishly trying to prove that you and I are the same person. Trolls are so amusing.....
I would tell you if I posted under any other name. Oh well, if I have to be accused of being someone I'm not, might as well be you. You know me well enough, we could have a lot of fun with that. I bet we are freaking the trolls out right now. Hey, we should see if Hippi wants to be us too? LOL
Offbeat Historian

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Well, that settles that- s/he's a troll! S/he's got the BillyR Seal of Approval!

At least s'he's not another twin....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Trish. It cracks me up how many times I have been told that I am also some other poster. I found it amusing at first, but now I find those people just sad.
Hey Dan
Yeah, it cracks me up as well. Only I feel bad for the others being harrassed while being accused of being me.

HippiChick said it best in that some aren't happy unless they are stirring schit.

I have learned I don't always need to offer up my opinion.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I would tell you if I posted under any other name. Oh well, if I have to be accused of being someone I'm not, might as well be you. You know me well enough, we could have a lot of fun with that. I bet we are freaking the trolls out right now. Hey, we should see if Hippi wants to be us too? LOL
I might as well, right? LOL!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
Hey Trina, Billy, HippiChick
<quoted text>
Haha
I admitted using two socks to hide from the haters and then I got mixed up with some serious trolls, lost a few accounts (a dozen perhaps)and then I went back to my original Alias Trish. This is a clone of the first.
I promise you though it was under this NAME that I didn't hold back my opinions on certain matters. My socks stayed completely neutral.
I didn't use the letters gfy, wtf, pos, stfu, and I didn't give out PI, nor did I troll others or sneak into their PM's as I've been accused. I never pretended to be anything other than who I am.
;~)
Hey there Trish......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You would definitely tell me, but even if you didnt, you couldnt hide from me. I would know you anywhere.....You, me and Hippi being the same person could be a lot of fun. Maybe we should.....

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
;~)
<trolls Trish>

:D

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Offbeat Historian wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that settles that- s/he's a troll! S/he's got the BillyR Seal of Approval!
At least s'he's not another twin....
Oh look, its the Ferrerman troll. Whats wrong,are ya too cowardly to post using your regular identity?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I might as well, right? LOL!
It's only a matter of time, Hippi. You know you want to be me! LOL, J/K, Now why can't I get accused of being you? Guess that wouldn't be fair to you, can't blame me for trying :)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Trish......
Hey Billy

Uh Oh, your troll has found you again. HAHAHA
Topix, ain't IT a racket?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm kidding. I'm proud to be because I get to have really good friends.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You would definitely tell me, but even if you didnt, you couldnt hide from me. I would know you anywhere.....You, me and Hippi being the same person could be a lot of fun. Maybe we should.....
LOL, I know I couldn't. Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of it.....That would be fun, but I don't even think I would have to try. I just be me and suddenly I'm everybody else. Silly trolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••