Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad to see this thread is still going strong....go figure.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Psst- It's spelled grammar......
hey dude your attempt to get the crap off your back pointing out my mistake isn't helping you only making you look worse, go on with your sad life
Observer

Crete, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

I have been watching this for some time as well as other threads that you people post on and here is what I am seeing. From what I have observed I see a very sweet young lady that post very nicely and a bunch of ugly jealous old hags that just cannot stand to see a girl get along with others. I find your behavior to be very appalling and I believe that a sin is a sin and bullying on the internet is just as bad as any other sin. I think you will all burn in hell. This all boils down to jealousy over PTBTrina and her friendship with others and the simple fact that BillyR is not showing the time of day to mean people like you. I think they are sweet. You are making fun of her for not being aware of a poster that may or may not be his wife. I saw that thread and did not see anything wrong with the way they spoke to each other though she admitted to not knowing of his wife as a poster. Seems she already has apologized for that and if that was his wife she seems to be ok with him having friends. It is no wonder this thread is still going strong. Seems a bunch of ugly old hags will see to that. That is my two cents and I am certain that there will be some awful replies to it from a bunch of awful people. Will be a waste of time if it is intended for my viewing but I know you will all do so since you people seem to thrive on hatred. I hope you all have a day as fitting as the people that you are.

“My Favorite Aunt”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Group Hugggg
All Aboard

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
I have been watching this for some time as well as other threads that you people post on and here is what I am seeing. From what I have observed I see a very sweet young lady that post very nicely and a bunch of ugly jealous old hags that just cannot stand to see a girl get along with others. I find your behavior to be very appalling and I believe that a sin is a sin and bullying on the internet is just as bad as any other sin. I think you will all burn in hell. This all boils down to jealousy over PTBTrina and her friendship with others and the simple fact that BillyR is not showing the time of day to mean people like you. I think they are sweet. You are making fun of her for not being aware of a poster that may or may not be his wife. I saw that thread and did not see anything wrong with the way they spoke to each other though she admitted to not knowing of his wife as a poster. Seems she already has apologized for that and if that was his wife she seems to be ok with him having friends. It is no wonder this thread is still going strong. Seems a bunch of ugly old hags will see to that. That is my two cents and I am certain that there will be some awful replies to it from a bunch of awful people. Will be a waste of time if it is intended for my viewing but I know you will all do so since you people seem to thrive on hatred. I hope you all have a day as fitting as the people that you are.
Its hard looking away from a Trina Wreck.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

I love you all.

8-)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Just STOP!! I usually don't intervene, but stop. Trina is a nice person who speaks from her heart whether anyone agrees or not, including myself. She doesn't have mean intentions. Billy R has also proved to be kind and respectful to me. I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding and most of you are all lovely people. Now cut the Crap and group hug as Beth suggested.
Don't make me get out my whip!!
Now everyone have a glorious day :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
I love you all.

8-)
Hey! Watch where you put that hand!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Watch where you put that hand!
Oooops, I thought they were mine.

Sorry!!!!

8-)
LOL

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
I also think Trina is a decent caring person. It's sad Billy R has her so snowed. Billy has been using the same online tactic of enticing online woman for years.

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Thank you all for the nice comments.:)
You all get props for that whether you play or not. I'm propping the kindness and good humor.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
Just STOP!! I usually don't intervene, but stop. Trina is a nice person who speaks from her heart whether anyone agrees or not, including myself. She doesn't have mean intentions. Billy R has also proved to be kind and respectful to me. I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding and most of you are all lovely people. Now cut the Crap and group hug as Beth suggested.
Don't make me get out my whip!!
Now everyone have a glorious day :)
Please do break out that whip!!:) I agree Trina, is a very cool person!!

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

DILF, it wont let me prop you. I tried on both comments. But you get one too, wouldn't have given you any points anyway, LOL

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
DILF, it wont let me prop you. I tried on both comments. But you get one too, wouldn't have given you any points anyway, LOL
Thanks!!!!.....I don't do the points thing anyway, don't even know what it means, lol.....

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I also think Trina is a decent caring person. It's sad Billy R has her so snowed. Billy has been using the same online tactic of enticing online woman for years.
I'm not going to get into all of this arguing again. But I will let it be known that I said hi to him, not the other way around. I noticed him, said hi and we have been friends ever since. I have been perfectly aware that he is married the whole time, saw it on his profile. I liked his postings, liked his profile answers and acknowledged him. I think he is a really good man. He has not given me any reason to doubt his motives and us being friends is between us. People can think whatever they want of it, and yes I am married. I believe it was you who asked me that in the other thread. My husband knows of my friendship with Billy and isn't concerned about it in the least. I admire Billy a great deal and trust him. I feel that he is a wonderful person, he is a wonderful dad to his daughter and a wonderful husband to his wife. I have no reason to feel anything ill of him and won't let others decide my friends for me. He has a been a true friend to me. His words lift me up, his jokes make me laugh, ad he has shown a genuine interest in me as a person and I have a genuine interest in him as well. Make whatever it is you want of it all. But I chose him as a friend and only I can make those decisions for myself. It was very nice what was said about me, but the way that person views me is the way I view Billy. He deserves that kindness. He reminds me daily what a true friend is. Try all you want, I still admire him a great deal. And I won't argue with you on the matter anymore. But when you knock down the people that mean something to me I will defend them. I will make it a kindness towards them. So, thank you "LOL" for showing me the kind of people I do and don't want as friends. Billy is a definite keeper.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do break out that whip!!:) I agree Trina, is a very cool person!!
Thanks. Out of props though, LOL

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!!!.....I don't do the points thing anyway, don't even know what it means, lol.....
Well now they are showing. Although that makes no sense. It's showing me giving more props than I even have to give. Okay, that's a new one. LOL, I don't keep the game on to play, just to give props to kind and/or funny postings. Topix is being very weird on my end today. So, whether it's showing or not, you still earned it.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Out of props though, LOL
LOL It's cool !!:)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

OMG...Heaven's to Betsy..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

...outstanding arrest warrants...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of219
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••