Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

they were also blueeyegemini at one time untill they got banned from that profile

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Trish ...ARE you related to SYBIL???

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Are you talking about me? HAHAHA

I just love you folks that will make up anything for a good laugh. Gosh, haven't seen my name in the spot light in some time. And here I thought you may have forgotten me.

I do believe however, the one getting the biggest laugh is the person that is actually in those profiles, and it's not me.

TaTA

:)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

booyoutoo wrote:
You can run, in your case.. around in circles.. but you cant hide trishi
You're saying that from a graybox. Hahaha
How funny is that?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Trish ...ARE you related to SYBIL???
Rock on Chick!
I do it sober.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
Are you talking about me? HAHAHA
I just love you folks that will make up anything for a good laugh. Gosh, haven't seen my name in the spot light in some time. And here I thought you may have forgotten me.
I do believe however, the one getting the biggest laugh is the person that is actually in those profiles, and it's not me.
TaTA
howdy... they had me wondering... I was thinking that you & Trish were sorta bickering a bit ago & that would have been weird if you were the same person.... steeeeeeee-range.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>howdy... they had me wondering... I was thinking that you & Trish were sorta bickering a bit ago & that would have been weird if you were the same person.... steeeeeeee-range.
LOL

ShadyBits, I AM Trish! Haha

No, I don't think Trina will be impressed. Neither was my favorite troll when they said I was her. HAHAHA I am not going to make a sock to come out here and talk to myself.

I was shocked to see this as it's been a while since they've made a thread for me. OMG, they've made me about fifty polls in this past year. Sheeesh, Isn't this place awesome? It used to bother me, but it truly doesn't anymore.
;~)

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
No, I don't think Trina will be impressed. Neither was my favorite troll when they said I was her. HAHAHA I am not going to make a sock to come out here and talk to myself.
I was shocked to see this as it's been a while since they've made a thread for me. OMG, they've made me about fifty polls in this past year. Sheeesh, Isn't this place awesome? It used to bother me, but it truly doesn't anymore.
;~)
Hey Trish. It cracks me up how many times I have been told that I am also some other poster. I found it amusing at first, but now I find those people just sad.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
;~)
Shyte! I meant to type Trina...

“This Isn't A Dress Rehearsal”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Love and Live To The Fullest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Lmao. Another thread for me!! I'm definitely not Trish. I have never heard of spirit67, but was on vacation so am assuming that's a new one. I only post as Proud To Be Trina, and used to grey post (under a very similar name to my profile name) before making my profile. This cracks me up. So, far I have been told I'm about 12 different people. Nope. Just Proud To Be Trina, real name is Katrina. Thank you so much for the new playground though. It's been awhile since having last been to an amusement park, thanks a bunch.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Shyte! I meant to type Trina...
LOL, I was wondering what you meant. Actually, a very funny typo on your part considering the thread.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Lmao. Another thread for me!! I'm definitely not Trish. I have never heard of spirit67, but was on vacation so am assuming that's a new one. I only post as Proud To Be Trina, and used to grey post (under a very similar name to my profile name) before making my profile. This cracks me up. So, far I have been told I'm about 12 different people. Nope. Just Proud To Be Trina, real name is Katrina. Thank you so much for the new playground though. It's been awhile since having last been to an amusement park, thanks a bunch.
Whatever Angelique!:p

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

That was a joke Trish.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I mean spirit67.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I mean Trina.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Whoever you are. :D

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
I mean Trina.
Hey now!! You better be nice. I'm not any of them. Doesn't mean I dislike them, I just am not them. I have been accused of being all of them though, what else you got? LOL.(Notice which one I responded to, didn't turn my head at the others since you obviously weren't talking to me.)

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now!! You better be nice. I'm not any of them. Doesn't mean I dislike them, I just am not them. I have been accused of being all of them though, what else you got? LOL.(Notice which one I responded to, didn't turn my head at the others since you obviously weren't talking to me.)
I know you are not any of them. I find the accusatory name game amusing.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are not any of them. I find the accusatory name game amusing.
It is very amusing. I know you were joking too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of219
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••