Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

This is RC Honey, and I will be standing outside offbeat threads to get you the latest on news updates on what's happening. Now keep in mind, I will try and stay as current as possible, and give warnings to the general offbeat posters who are in danger of surprise attacks from known Trolls.

I will also be giving the latest updates on recent bannings, and attempts to have certain offbeat posters banned. In doing so, I may have to travel to their home town threads to try and find out what went wrong in their lives to have them lose touch with reality. So for the latest updates on Offbeat, please tune in, and keep current

“News Now”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Now RC, isn't it true that several known trolls have now spread to other parts of Topix to spread havoc? Is there any threats of danger, and has anyone gone so far as to try and use a weapon?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Weapons of mass literary destruction has been threatened, but so far, the public has remained relatively calm.

No major upsets as far as attempts go. However, we can see from this vantage point, that there is definite problems in "LAURA BEFFY is Posing as Stacked & Proud" thread, and "Say Something that NO ONE Gives a F*CK about.

I'm going in....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Well, I just got back from LAURA BEFFY is Posing as Stacked & Proud, and there is nothing of concern to report. The last couple of pages was polite pleasantries being exchanged, will check back later if that changes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

My findings for the No One Gives a F*ck, is seeing a bit more action, something about sexual advances toward a goat, but nothing more serious than that!

WHOA,, this just in... MAN FINGERS MOM! OMG That's atrocious! I'm going to go on location to find out WTH is going on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

oops

"Man fingers mom as bank robber"

Offbeat Fox news would like to apologize for any misunderstandings...

Back to regular scheduled programming

“News Now”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Are we seeing a 17th century witch hunt for pie? There seems to be a lot of talk, and accusations towards this pathetic troll, what can we expect in the future from Pie? Any thoughts about that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Well, I've been on here off and on for a while, and if there is a major upset, Pie is usually the one in the middle. She has known to have several different identities, all of which are Trolling the usual Offbeat Posters.

There are a few Dr. that Offbeat Fox news likes to keep on hold, and they each basically say the same thing.

She needs help, and that she must make the first move in doing that. Offbeat can only do so much, but it seems to making her problem worse, and not better

“News Now”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

There's been unusual interest in the "3 guesses each as to who I am??" What's going on there RC?

“News Now”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Now RC, I've noticed that "3 guesses each as to who i am???" is getting a lot of attention, what's that about? Can you find out please?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

You're cutting out,, I can't understand you, please repeat!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yes Sir, I went on location, and found out the request of only 3 guesses, has not been followed.

A poster by the name of 'clown detector' is asking this in hopes that he can find out who he is. As he is giving clues about himself as they come back to him. He's giving clues, one of them are that he admits to being an ass. He swore too!

It seems that Shady bits is as confused as the rest of us, and Arctic is trying hard to solve this offbeat mystery

More later, as the information comes in

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

OH NO! Dave's Bar and Grill has lost it's flame. Get together people, and bring back the warmth to that friendly offbeat bar.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Run Two Browsers, that way you can answer yourself in under a Menu_it

“News Now”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Offbeat Fox News is asking everyone, and anyone, that if they have recent news to tell, please feel free.

Offbeat Fox News is always looking for affiliates! Your news is welcome, and we appreciate any up to date minute by minute changes.

We appreciate your support

Standing by is RC Honey just outside the "There goes the neighborhood!" thread and will report back to us shortly for the news going on there

“News Now”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Big Time wrote:
Run Two Browsers, that way you can answer yourself in under a Menu_it
You don't think RC already knows that? Why do you think she got the job? lol

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

"Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
"Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead"
As is Anna Nicole Smith... I've heard

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I'll be heading to Dave's Bar and Grill as a body has just been found laying face down in the allay behind the bar

“News Now”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

A new news report regarding complete callousness, and disregard. Two people were shown on video camera to be assaulting what looks to be a dead woman (later determined to be our own RC Honey on location doing a news report on Dave's Bar and Grill).

The assailants have not come forward, however several witnesses have come forward to identify them as itsmejd, and revilot2. One of them is shown stepping on RC's hand, only to spit on her right after because her hand supposedly made him stumble. Later to only spit on her again with his buddy revilot2.

What a revolting show of complete disregard, and down right meanness.

Charges pending.

More later as the story unfolds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••