Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1759 Oct 28, 2013
Yes, my family always have.

Do you have a halloween costume already?
Marley

Medford, NY

#1760 Oct 28, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
Yes, my family always have.
Do you have a halloween costume already?
Yes!! Do I ever!!! I wear mine all year!!!

Do you eat table scraps off of other strangers plates if you like the food they ordered?

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#1761 Oct 28, 2013
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww NO....

Do you use a rake or a leaf blower?
DILF

Medford, NY

#1762 Oct 28, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww NO....
Do you use a rake or a leaf blower?
Both.

Where do you bring your leaves?

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#1763 Oct 28, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Both.
Where do you bring your leaves?
We take them to a compost.

Do you play in the leaves after raking them?

“Life is a journey”

Since: Oct 13

Not a destination

#1765 Oct 28, 2013
Absolutely!

Do you like the smell of wood burning?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1766 Oct 28, 2013
Not really...
Do you love Rainbows???

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1767 Oct 28, 2013
Yes I do and have seen a double rainbow before.

Have you seen a double rainbow before?
Maria MAria MARIA

Gainesville, GA

#1768 Oct 29, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Yes I do and have seen a double rainbow before.
Have you seen a double rainbow before?
Yes, I have!

What is the worst thing about being exhausted and far from home?
Maria MAria MARIA

Gainesville, GA

#1769 Oct 29, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Dahlonega.
Who would you want to move in with you?
A maid!!! lol

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1770 Oct 29, 2013
Maria MAria MARIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have!
What is the worst thing about being exhausted and far from home?
That ,many times, you do not have that "special person" with you that help can put that bounce back in your step...:)!!

When you travel...do you bring your own pillow(s) if at all possible?

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#1771 Oct 29, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
That ,many times, you do not have that "special person" with you that help can put that bounce back in your step...:)!!
When you travel...do you bring your own pillow(s) if at all possible?
Yes

Do you have a favorite stuffed animal you sleep with?
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1772 Oct 29, 2013
Oh.. GReat MAgix eight ball, answer me this..

Would you rather..



Only be able to whisper?
Or only be able to shout?

&li st=PL406366E6BE74785D
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1773 Oct 29, 2013
KSG

Kidderminster, UK

#1774 Oct 29, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Do you have a favorite stuffed animal you sleep with?
Tech Bro seems to be in his own little World so I will answer this one.
Yes I do, sometimes he shakes in the night if I hit his activation pad. His name is PERCY, I'm going to change it to Persistant if he keeps waking me up to play.

Do you have any mechanical toys?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1775 Nov 4, 2013
Mechanical toys?

No, but my cat has a clockwork (wind-up) mouse... so I suppose.....

Do you still have any toys/things from your childhood? If so, what and why?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#1776 Nov 4, 2013
I have a strawberry short cake birthday card from my granparents tucked into a plastic folder covered w/stickers labeled "McTaTa" that my sister gave me (I believe the folder originally contained stationery). It used to also contain some Elvis Pressley stamps and a $2.00 bill that I saved but they disappeared.... at least I still have the card and folder.

Any childhood memories you hold dear?

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#1777 Nov 4, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I have a strawberry short cake birthday card from my granparents tucked into a plastic folder covered w/stickers labeled "McTaTa" that my sister gave me (I believe the folder originally contained stationery). It used to also contain some Elvis Pressley stamps and a $2.00 bill that I saved but they disappeared.... at least I still have the card and folder.
Any childhood memories you hold dear?
Yes, since we just had it......trick or treating and trying to get as much candy as possible. We would fill our buckets, go home and empty them, and keep going back out. There aren't to many better memories than sitting at the table when I was done....looking at all that candy and thinking...."It's ALL mine" :)
kelly

Nashville, NC

#1778 Nov 6, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, since we just had it......trick or treating and trying to get as much candy as possible. We would fill our buckets, go home and empty them, and keep going back out. There aren't to many better memories than sitting at the table when I was done....looking at all that candy and thinking...."It's ALL mine" :)
uuhhhhh , I think you forgot to ask a question.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1779 Nov 6, 2013
Do you ever find it difficult to admit your wrong and apologize?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Subduction Zone 141,889
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 39 min wichita-rick 755
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 46 min wichita-rick 697
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 49 min wichita-rick 3,632
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 155,263
tasteless jokes 1 hr wichita-rick 89
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Mega Monster 8,731
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 5 hr Sublime1 386
"man" words 5 hr andet1987 208
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 38,437
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr -Lea- 28,571
More from around the web