New asked and answered.

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#785 Aug 29, 2013
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>Joan of Arc.
Are you strong in mathematics
Everyday stuff yes. Anything I need a pen and paper for no.

Do you have a cabin?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#786 Aug 29, 2013
No.

Name something that makes you happy.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#787 Aug 29, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
No.
Name something that makes you happy.
Coming home and seeing that my two old mainecoon cats are still greeting me at the couch.

What's the weirdest name you've ever given a pet?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#788 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming home and seeing that my two old mainecoon cats are still greeting me at the couch.
What's the weirdest name you've ever given a pet?
Sorry, all of my cats have had rather normal names...

What is your favorite kind of car???

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#789 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>Coming home and seeing that my two old mainecoon cats are still greeting me at the couch.

What's the weirdest name you've ever given a pet?
We had a dog called Gucci. Thing was retarded ... I mean for real ... Something wasn't right with it ... My mom breed our English setter and she couldn't sell it in good conscious.

She looked normal but was just weird. She used to try to hump us as kids all the time ... I remember my bro in his snow suit outside and he slipped on ice on our driveway and was on flat his stomach and she was humping him and biting his back, as he was crying ... It's so funny now ... He got so violated by a female retarded dog, lol. He was about 18 years of age at the time (just kidding he was maybe 7).

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#790 Aug 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, all of my cats have had rather normal names...
What is your favorite kind of car???
My two mainecoons are brothers and not feeling particularly creative that day, I named them Booger A and Booger B.

Fav kind of car - Anything with a V8 and a 4 speed goes to the top of the list.

Have you ever gone crabbing in a bay or ocean?

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#791 Aug 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, all of my cats have had rather normal names...
What is your favorite kind of car???
Jeep.

What is the longest you have lost power for?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#792 Aug 29, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeep.
What is the longest you have lost power for?
Last year with Hurricane Sandy...for 2 or 3 days...not fun!!!

What is your favorite Football team???

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#793 Aug 29, 2013
Oh I just saw that this is a game thread and I was supposed to answer and ask a question? My apologies.

<face palm>

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#794 Aug 29, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a dog called Gucci. Thing was retarded ... I mean for real ... Something wasn't right with it ... My mom breed our English setter and she couldn't sell it in good conscious.
She looked normal but was just weird. She used to try to hump us as kids all the time ... I remember my bro in his snow suit outside and he slipped on ice on our driveway and was on flat his stomach and she was humping him and biting his back, as he was crying ... It's so funny now ... He got so violated by a female retarded dog, lol. He was about 18 years of age at the time (just kidding he was maybe 7).
Good grief! hahahaha

My aunt had a cat that would go to the clothes hamper and pull out a particular sweater of hers and drag it into the living room and "have its way" with it. Very weird.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#795 Aug 29, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Oh I just saw that this is a game thread and I was supposed to answer and ask a question? My apologies.
<face palm>
Guards!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#796 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief! hahahaha

My aunt had a cat that would go to the clothes hamper and pull out a particular sweater of hers and drag it into the living room and "have its way" with it. Very weird.
Ahahaha!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#797 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief! hahahaha
My aunt had a cat that would go to the clothes hamper and pull out a particular sweater of hers and drag it into the living room and "have its way" with it. Very weird.
NO...it's not that weird...not if you understand cats...:)

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#798 Aug 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year with Hurricane Sandy...for 2 or 3 days...not fun!!!
What is your favorite Football team???
USMNT. That kinda football right? Haha not much of an NFL fan.

Do you like spicy food?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#799 Aug 29, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
USMNT. That kinda football right? Haha not much of an NFL fan.
Do you like spicy food?
I love it! Wasabi is a new favorite, but Sriracha on anything is fabulous!

What would you consider your 'signature dish'?(assuming you are a fantastic cook and all, ha!)

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#800 Aug 29, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
USMNT. That kinda football right? Haha not much of an NFL fan.
Do you like spicy food?
Yes!

Do you like ketchup on french fries?

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#801 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Guards!
lol!!

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#802 Aug 29, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it! Wasabi is a new favorite, but Sriracha on anything is fabulous!
What would you consider your 'signature dish'?(assuming you are a fantastic cook and all, ha!)
Duck stew. Make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas with the leftovers.

What is your favorite sport to watch?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#803 Aug 29, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck stew. Make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas with the leftovers.
What is your favorite sport to watch?
This is an Easy one...Hockey!!!

Do you watch this news???

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#804 Aug 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an Easy one...Hockey!!!
Do you watch this news???
I sure do not, and I have found life loses it's sense of urgency and irritation due to that. No cable in my home.

When was the last time you walked in the rain on purpose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 6 min Mandy 344
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 211,695
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Geno 71,424
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 20 min Deport Sassy 1,527
Word Association (Mar '10) 37 min Ship 21,861
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 37 min Ship 23,132
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 38 min Ship 3,234
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 50 min Enzo49 413
What Turns You Off? 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 440
More from around the web