New asked and answered.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#705 Aug 24, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flintstones
Do you like exotic pets ?
No...anybody who knows me...knows I LOVE cats...:)

Do you know what a Tortishell cat is...also called a Tortie???

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#706 Aug 24, 2013
Yes! They are real cool looking cats. Great coloring.

Have you ever took a penny from the 'take a penny' tray by the cashier at a convenience store?

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#707 Aug 24, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
Yes! They are real cool looking cats. Great coloring.
Have you ever took a penny from the 'take a penny' tray by the cashier at a convenience store?
Yes.

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket and if so, for how fast?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#708 Aug 24, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket and if so, for how fast?
I have not.(have no tickets at all)

If you could live in any time period, which would you choose?

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Scarborough, Canada

#709 Aug 24, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not.(have no tickets at all)
If you could live in any time period, which would you choose?
Early Egyptian times...I'd love to see how they built the pyramids.

Have you ever felt you lived a past life? What, or who, were you?
Mary

Reading, PA

#710 Aug 24, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
Yes! They are real cool looking cats. Great coloring.
Have you ever took a penny from the 'take a penny' tray by the cashier at a convenience store?
Yes, a couple times if i was short a penny. Most of the time I add pennies to the tray each time I see one.

Do you save your change, then cash it in when your container is full ?( I save my change in a water cooler bottle )
Mary

Reading, PA

#711 Aug 24, 2013
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>Early Egyptian times...I'd love to see how they built the pyramids.
Have you ever felt you lived a past life? What, or who, were you?
I think this is my first time here.

Do you believe when you pass on, you come back to finish what you started in another lifetime, or as many lifetimes as it takes to finish ?

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Scarborough, Canada

#712 Aug 24, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is my first time here.
Do you believe when you pass on, you come back to finish what you started in another lifetime, or as many lifetimes as it takes to finish ?
No. I believe in Heaven and Hell. You end up inone of these depending on how you lived your life.

Do you like your meat rare, medium rare or well done?

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#713 Aug 24, 2013
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>No. I believe in Heaven and Hell. You end up inone of these depending on how you lived your life.
Do you like your meat rare, medium rare or well done?
Well done. There will be no mooing, oinking or crowing on my plate, thank you.

Fastest you have gone in a car?(145 mph for me)

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#714 Aug 25, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. There will be no mooing, oinking or crowing on my plate, thank you.
Fastest you have gone in a car?(145 mph for me)
About 95 or 100, but I wasn't driving.

What do other drivers do that irritate you?

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#715 Aug 25, 2013
Ellie16 wrote:
<quoted text>
About 95 or 100, but I wasn't driving.
What do other drivers do that irritate you?
Drivers that don't use their turn signals when I'm right behind them.

Do you flinch when you see a lightning strike?

“16 is NOT my age. ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 11

KC MO

#716 Aug 25, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivers that don't use their turn signals when I'm right behind them.
Do you flinch when you see a lightning strike?
No as long as it's not TO close.

Have you ever actually seen lightening stoke something?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#717 Aug 25, 2013
Not that I can recall.

Ever been in a flood?

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#718 Aug 25, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Not that I can recall.
Ever been in a flood?
Not really.

Have you ever had to ditch a car in a blizzard?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#719 Aug 25, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Not that I can recall.
Ever been in a flood?
I have to have flood insurance here and we had a HUGE storm here in 2007...but, really, no flood damage. answer: NO.

Why do you like posting here?

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#720 Aug 25, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to have flood insurance here and we had a HUGE storm here in 2007...but, really, no flood damage. answer: NO.
Why do you like posting here?
Because it's there.

If I board a train from Philadelphia, headed to DC, how long will my train have to wait to allow the right-of-way freight trains?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#721 Aug 26, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's there.
If I board a train from Philadelphia, headed to DC, how long will my train have to wait to allow the right-of-way freight trains?
In total, 1.34 hours.

Have you ever owned a bird as a pet?

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#722 Aug 26, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
In total, 1.34 hours.
Have you ever owned a bird as a pet?
No. I think it's a crime against nature to take an animal that should be flying high in the sky or flitting from treetop to treetop and stick it in a cage with about 5 cubic feet of space or less.

Do you live in a small town?(5,000 or less?)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#723 Aug 26, 2013
Yes, my hometown population less than 1000.

Are you wearing make-up?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#724 Aug 26, 2013
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Yes, my hometown population less than 1000.
Are you wearing make-up?
No......lol

Have you had your breasts enlarged?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 2 min Parden Pard 536
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 13 min Paisley_Posey 1,258
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min T Bone 222,072
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min Bovenzi13 24,346
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min Paisley_Posey 76,829
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min Paisley_Posey 25,302
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 25 min tangled web 5,460
More from around the web