First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42 Jul 25, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>And you misspelled misspelled!
uh oooo,, thats the second time lately someone has pointed that out to him...lol

He is my paid typo police...I feed him and water him and give him treats..
ask him about the horse....lololol....xoxo
Jenji

Portland, OR

#43 Jul 25, 2013
Brother Bill wrote:
John 14:6 Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through Jesus.
Ask Jesus to forgive your sins and save your soul.
I will be in heaven, because I have accepted Jesus as my personal savior. I'm a sinner and I admit it, and I continue to stand, but I continue to accept His forgiveness. Who I feel sorry for all the people who are going to flame me for this post and tell me how stupid I am for believing in "a myth" and that's OK, they can make their decision. This world is transitory, and but a blink of the eye in comparison to eternity. And I choose to spend eternity in 'non-smoking' instead of the 'smoking area'(because everyone there will be on fire... get it?)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#44 Jul 25, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>If you thought you died and it made you heave you didn't do it right! lol.
oh NOOOOO
i'll have to try again tonite. hee hee
hubby wont mind...

lol
;)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#45 Jul 25, 2013
I dunno where I'll end up, but if I'm ever on life support - somebody unplug me and then plug me back in to see if that works, ok?

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#46 Jul 25, 2013
THE FINAL ORGASM
whether rich & famous or poor & down trodden that final wailing howl always sounds the same!
The pain is so deep not even the grim reaper can creep into that bleeding broken soul!
We hustle our pennies our nickel & dimes, often so tired it seems almost a crime!
To remain upright stable & strong, encouraged by our belief that we will be never be lame or driven insane!

A flip of the coin & a quick roll of the dice,a glance so fast we never think twice!
We never know they never know us ,who asks you if it was worth it or if you had a nice day!
Is our existence is only meant for us ,or to gain the wisdom to teach them to play nice!
The measurement of man is taken at many levels, the judgment is constant but who knows the right way!

Do I accept the fact that it always on my windowsill,but enjoy it still a few feet from the front door!
Those who make conclusions never understanding their delusions,do know a true meaning do our souls need cleaning!
I remain the aggressor the pursuit can become obsessive,we need a real reason to keep us from the floor!
Who is it that remains elevated to a higher place or that tumbles from grace,is there really a final final intervening!

As quick as today as fast as tomorrow maybe even now,will the hours be everlasting or quick & to the point!
Our lives are a giant passion play we always think we we'll make it to the final golden end!
Is more like the beauty rainbows or butterflies why does it always bring thoughts of being dressed in black!
The peace a harmony of my moments before me,we should make it worthwhile not worry about when we'll be anointed! Rick

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#47 Jul 27, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>And you misspelled misspelled!
I had to give you a prop fo that one..

Even if you might be going to hell...
Thanks for the laugh.
Born Again

Yorktown, VA

#48 Jul 27, 2013
Brother Bill wrote:
John 14:6 Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but through Jesus.
Ask Jesus to forgive your sins and save your soul.
Jesus is the only way to Heaven...John 14:6
www seafox dot com

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49 Jul 27, 2013
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places."

Mark Twain
sally

Allentown, PA

#50 Jul 27, 2013
Probably somewhere inbetween.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#51 Jul 27, 2013
Hi. I wasn't trying to blabber to much here or "come out" to much,I have no real answers & have studied & been offered many choices,all I truly know is me,Have faced this question more times than even sound believable in print,sometimes with what seemed like a finite clock ticking I managed to jot down(ramble) a few thoughts. Thanks. Rick
THE WAIT
Almost overwhelming for many, we all just wait! can we see IT?
I live every day in redemption but when? why the wait?
when I peek over the side will IT pull me IN or or will "IT" push me OVER?
"IT' hovers over moves around ,front and back, I smiled and waved "IT" slammed me to the ground!
My soul smiles, my gate is frozen,I lost my ticket, The more steps I take away from the gate, the harder IT pushes me back!
REDEMPTION IS FINE-WAITING IS HELL! Rick

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#52 Jul 28, 2013
IF I died today, the question is - if I knew that to be the case, what would I do these last hours on earth???

certainly wouldn't bother cleaning the house.
might just take wichita rick suggestion about the orgasm....

lol
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53 Jul 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
IF I died today, the question is - if I knew that to be the case, what would I do these last hours on earth???
certainly wouldn't bother cleaning the house.
might just take wichita rick suggestion about the orgasm....
lol
lol,, gotta agree..
I would hug and comfort my children
have a piece fo Tirimisu with a diet coke
and the best make out session ever with my greatest love..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min Crystal_Clear722 4,284
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min replaytime 133,693
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,560
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 280
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,196
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min toad4754 138,395
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,307
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 32 min toad4754 2,990
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 34 min Go Blue Forever 152,743
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 41 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,050
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 43 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,749
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 25,837
More from around the web