Rick Santelli

Seymour, IN

#1 Oct 14, 2013

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosilly

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Obama's life became progressively more complicated. He was a brilliant economist, yet never held the coveted government job he felt should have been his. He was a polygamist, an alcoholic, and an ardent African nationalist unafraid to tell truth to power at a time when that could get you killed. Father of eight, nurturer of none, he was an unlikely person to father the first African American president of the United States. Yet he was, like that son, a man moved by the dream of a better world.
Sr. that is..........

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today.

As Americans, we can take enormous pride in the fact that courage has been inspired by our own struggle for freedom, by the tradition of democratic law secured by our forefathers and enshrined in our Constitution. It is a tradition that says all men are created equal under the law and that no one is above it.

Today we are engaged in a deadly global struggle for those who would intimidate, torture, and murder people for exercising the most basic freedoms. If we are to win this struggle and spread those freedoms, we must keep our own moral compass pointed in a true direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ChristineM 187,301
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min _FLATLINE-------- 81,038
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 8 min DILF 33,950
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 9 min DILF 5,824
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min DILF 15,622
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 12 min SweLL GirL 6,253
Roger Waters Calls Donald Trump ‘Pig-Ignorant’ 13 min DILF 78
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Dirty socks 181,599
More from around the web