|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... i wonder how come there is no color blue food ... blue cheese is green and blueberries are a deep purple ...???
There is Blue Raspberry flavored popsicles, blue Jell-o and blue taffy...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> There is Blue Raspberry flavored popsicles, blue Jell-o and blue taffy...
... blue dye ...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

no
Clark

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

GMGMIKE wrote:
... i wonder how come there is no color blue food ... blue cheese is green and blueberries are a deep purple ...???

Wonder why Cousin Eddie chose the yella?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

WHY cotton candy resembles clouds...or is it the other way around..???

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... blue dye ...
. DUDE...it' s BLUE..
You can FEEL, touch and taste it..

GUESS it's FREAKIN' REAL then..AIN' T IT???
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

what crickets talk so much about at night?
Laundry Query

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

......where that other sock went?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Why everyone isn't tuning into 91.3 KDKR at 5:44pm...and listening to Ken Ham say things like "Isaiah"/ IZ-IE-AH.
Taffy

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

....did Florida ever finish counting their ballots?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Why Is there an exclamation mark after 'make it public'(in regard to your recent posts....or is it just my recent posts?)?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I wonder how there can be so many leaves and blades of grass - and none are the same.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Why something that seemed so right turned out to be so wrong??

Actually, it all unfolded just as it should have, there are always life lessons to be learned........

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

quilterqueen wrote:
I wonder how there can be so many leaves and blades of grass - and none are the same.
And lady bugs-I unloaded lumber from the bed of my truck a couple years ago and the bed was covered with them-I wondered then why God would take so much time to put the spots on them all different-
not 1 exactly alike.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
And lady bugs-I unloaded lumber from the bed of my truck a couple years ago and the bed was covered with them-I wondered then why God would take so much time to put the spots on them all different-
not 1 exactly alike.
Hoosier HOW THE FREAK are you??? We, all living creatures are UNIQUE in our own way..even spots on insects..ALL INDIVIDUALS.!! Don't worry..GOD KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING...when he imagined us...and created us..ENJOY the Beauty about given FREELY..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Tiger Lilly wrote:
Why something that seemed so right turned out to be so wrong??
Actually, it all unfolded just as it should have, there are always life lessons to be learned........
Hmmmm..Hey Tiger Lilly how are ya faring on this Sunday?? Answering your comment, YOU said the RIGHT word..."seemed"..If You would have said "felt" so right..THEN you would NEVER have typed your comment. If something..ANYTHING F-E-E-L-S the way it should..Great Vibes and ALL..Then It was all Meant To Be...People just SEEM to SETTLE for what is in front of them....instead of just GAZING at the reflection in the mirror..
Step THROUGH the looking glass and discover adventures that await...YOU MAY SURPRISE YOURSELF!!!

Level 8

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm..Hey Tiger Lilly how are ya faring on this Sunday?? Answering your comment, YOU said the RIGHT word..."seemed"..If You would have said "felt" so right..THEN you would NEVER have typed your comment. If something..ANYTHING F-E-E-L-S the way it should..Great Vibes and ALL..Then It was all Meant To Be...People just SEEM to SETTLE for what is in front of them....instead of just GAZING at the reflection in the mirror..
Step THROUGH the looking glass and discover adventures that await...YOU MAY SURPRISE YOURSELF!!!
Hello there CC!!!

I'm doing very well and I hope you are too.

Thanks for your comment. You have given me a lot to think about.

Actually, as of late, I have stepped through that looking glass you speak of and adventures have happened and even bigger and better ones are in my near future.......

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there CC!!!
I'm doing very well and I hope you are too.
Thanks for your comment. You have given me a lot to think about.
Actually, as of late, I have stepped through that looking glass you speak of and adventures have happened and even bigger and better ones are in my near future.......
. OH Tiger Lilly..glad you responded... yes, did ya feel Like Alice in Wonderland stepping through the looking glass??? Cool..wishing you Peace, Love and Happiness.
ALWAYS..

Level 8

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. OH Tiger Lilly..glad you responded... yes, did ya feel Like Alice in Wonderland stepping through the looking glass??? Cool..wishing you Peace, Love and Happiness.
ALWAYS..
Thanks CC and glad you did too!!!

Actually, I felt like Paula in Wonderland......

Thanks again and all you wished for me, I wish for you also.

10,000 Maniacs
These Are Days

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

YES: just did after reading this

this isn't the country I fought for....... make that a person..........

They can’t even mourn in peace.

A heartbreaking Sunday Mass — and a rehearsal for a Christmas pageant set to memorialize a tiny victims of the Connecticut school rampage — were abruptly canceled yesterday after a sick prankster called in a bogus threat to come and “finish” shooter Adam Lanza’s heinous work, authorities said.

Parishioners at St. Rose of Lima in Newtown had just begun the service when Monsignor Robert Weiss ordered everyone to leave at around 12:30 p.m.

“There’s been a threat made against the church,” he told the more than 400 churchgoers.
STRICKEN: Medics carry a woman into an ambulance outside the Newtown church yesterday after it was evacuated over a bomb threat called in by a man who vowed to “finish the job the other guy didn’t.”
Reuters
STRICKEN: Medics carry a woman into an ambulance outside the Newtown church yesterday after it was evacuated over a bomb threat called in by a man who vowed to “finish the job the other guy didn’t.”

“I need everyone to evacuate.”

Kids began to cry and clung to their mothers and fathers as everyone was quickly ushered out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••