Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

those people at the call centers that keep calling me wanting to sell me a vacation package, or want to send someone to clean a room of carpet. Let me have your number for once. let me call you in the middle of supper, or when company is over. Wife used too work for one. They think it's funny. She said they also have long drawn out sales pitches to truck drivers while they're going down the road at 70 mph. with 40 tons of freight behind them. Think of that next time you see a truck swerve on the interstate. They may be making vacation plans in the Bahamas and not keeping focused on not killing a bus load of kids. Which was the case in an accident involving a truck couple years back here in our county. done now. yep
JUST ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

WHERE wrote:
THINK about it now before you think you have to answer!
I will miss my mother forever more...
GOD or MOTHER nature?

Hmmmm, I will not miss my mom!
New Orlean's is WHERE?
TRAGIC and they'll not party any time soon again!
:(

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

SLY WEST wrote:
My dog....maybe.
People do care. If you would just accept that people love you. You just refuse to see it.

“We All Have A Look A Like”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

....:o) Mine (o:...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

just so all you guys know,now since I have came here and met alot of very nice people I will miss you terrible yes I would all you guys are my friends and will be for a very long time to follow..:O)..not a empty place that could be replaced by anyone other than yourselfs..hoped I said that right..LOL ILY guys..

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Aw shux....TY!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
Not sure who would miss me, can we see a show of hands?
I miss you. Hope you are well.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DILF, you sure had to go back a ways to find this one after nearly a year collecting dust.

Hahaha, I was WHERE and I had just lost my first account and I had only been playing for two weeks. Guess that Nastiest Poster thread helped encourage the badapple in me and pooooof!!!! I've had to lose another dozen to figure out just how to be a brat without infringing upon the TOS. What a JOKE!!!

:)

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey my bestests Trish...glad to see you..at least I know you are okay..LY girl...(hugs)

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

AIias - Trish wrote:
DILF, you sure had to go back a ways to find this one after nearly a year collecting dust.
Hahaha, I was WHERE and I had just lost my first account and I had only been playing for two weeks. Guess that Nastiest Poster thread helped encourage the badapple in me and pooooof!!!! I've had to lose another dozen to figure out just how to be a brat without infringing upon the TOS. What a JOKE!!!
:)
lol....I've got so much stuff in my tracker because I haven't signed in in over a year.....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Ga missy wrote:
This is a very morbid thread.:/
You're right,.. it is. I was mad when I created it because folks were being jerks to me and I didn't understand why. I was new and I hadn't been rude to anyone and yet ... I hadn't really thought it through and I guess I was speaking topix and not if we were dead.

I miss justaguess, and it took me a minute to catch on to his sort of humor. I also miss seeing Simply Red and we had an interesting time of it in the beginning. Hahaha

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Who will miss me when I am gone?

My family!~
Even though everything in the house had been in the same location for as long as I can remember they won't know where anything is.

My siblings~
Who will they be able to call and talk and not be interrupted for three hours or more?

The people I do business with and for~
I already tried to leave once and am finely down to part time! Only because they kept calling me!

Offbeat!~
Even though I would be gone I think I would miss you all more then you do I!

Sometimes I worry I will live like the guard in the movie the Green mile.......

I will see everyone I love go before me and keep living in this cruel world we live in. To see and feel the pain is only too much at times.

Ok! I'm done now! Later all!

Be safe! Be happy! Make the best out of everything!

The last conversation you have with someone might be their last or maybe even yours!

Take care!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....I've got so much stuff in my tracker because I haven't signed in in over a year.....
Yeah, as i read through it I saw your profile and then remembered the tracker was more likely how you came to open it up again. Haha, I wasn't really clear how that worked back then.
Looks like you were right, some did miss you. Hope you are well. Peace
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey my bestests Trish...glad to see you..at least I know you are okay..LY girl...(hugs)
Yeah, I'm hanging it there though it kinda feels like it's from a noose. Haha,... still unclear exactly what I'm doing, but I keep plugging away. Peace :)

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DILF wrote:
<quoted text>

My main accounts other Sock has like 386 replies in it's tracker,...back to 2009,...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right,.. it is. I was mad when I created it because folks were being jerks to me and I didn't understand why. I was new and I hadn't been rude to anyone and yet ... I hadn't really thought it through and I guess I was speaking topix and not if we were dead.
I miss justaguess, and it took me a minute to catch on to his sort of humor. I also miss seeing Simply Red and we had an interesting time of it in the beginning. Hahaha
Hahaha, I was WHERE and I had just lost my first account and I had only been playing for two weeks. Guess that Nastiest Poster thread helped encourage the badapple in me and pooooof!!!! I've had to lose another dozen to figure out just how to be a brat
Contradictng youself AGAIN ? ROTFLMOAO.You have lost one profile plus per month for your nasty attacks,. Get Real

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

TY Trish for answering..you are doing what you are suppose to be doing..it will all be clearer as you go along..I miss you though..so who will miss you I will..as I will alot in offbeat..as for who will miss me not sure..Hope everybody will..:O)..we wont know we will be gone..be safe girl..

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Take care PH!

LittlebitLB misses me when I'm gone. She doesn't have enough folks to enjoy trolling and harassing the piss out of. Maybe you could make another poll about me honey? Hahaha

X

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

can't pass that by,...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I don't think I'll be missed by many when I'm gone....:(

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

As long as I owe them Money, hope it's a bunch,...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

ms_Sweeter wrote:
I don't think I'll be missed by many when I'm gone....:(
Yes you will by me..we may not talk much but I love you girl..((HUGS))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••