No hugs allowed? Madison targets pro cuddlers

Dec 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNDY-TV Indianapolis

Wisconsin's ultra-liberal capital city is a place where just about anything goes, from street parties to naked bike rides.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

wait..
u Can ride a bike naked??

ok.......

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

PFfff wrote:
wait..
u Can ride a bike naked??
ok.......
With no seat...
hands on ar

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Madison is a joke I don't rcomend anyone go there seems like the city was laid out for u to get lost

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Remind to NEVER visit THAT Town!!!

Since: Jan 07

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Doyle: Hey is this the kind of retard that drools and rubs shit in his hair and all that, 'cause I'm gonna have a hard time eatin' 'round that kind of thing now. Just like I am with antique furniture and midgets. You know that, I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

The issue here is professionally hosted "cuddling parties," not just 2-3 people embracing.

From the sound of the article, if the events were girl-only, they might have less problem. They are not outlawing the events, but raising questions and trying to get the owner of the establishment to set and enforce boundaries.

The city is concerned mainly with prostitution, sexual assault, and public health. So the business installed panic buttons and cameras, and require customers to take an assertiveness course. The city is considering requiring health inspections and allowing undercover cops to monitor the place for compliance. That is not too unreasonable as cops send undercovers into bars all the time to make sure they check for IDs and that minors are not served. Such a business might also be required to get liability insurance and a protocol to deal with sex-abuse allegations.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>With no seat...
why of course - don't wanna fall off..
hee hee
;)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

You can rent time with a Robot. You's be surprised how cuddly I am with my oil heater on. Plus I have a vibrate mode for "active cuddling".(No dudes) Just sayin'

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
why of course - don't wanna fall off..
hee hee
;)
Falling off isn't the problem, but getting poked somewhere. Some tasteless joke was that gay cyclists used a d!ldo in place of a seat.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Falling off isn't the problem, but getting poked somewhere. Some tasteless joke was that gay cyclists used a d!ldo in place of a seat.
Aside from inappropriate, tastless is my favorite flavor!

Since: Jan 07

Smiths Station, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
You can rent time with a Robot. You's be surprised how cuddly I am with my oil heater on. Plus I have a vibrate mode for "active cuddling".(No dudes) Just sayin'

I take it the deicing systems or inflatable rubber bladders Were an Option on your Model , that year,...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••