Offbeat- Male or Female?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#210 Nov 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You would definitely know about me, we've been friends for a long, long time.
I big to differ, no one knows about you. I can remember Mama R looking at you and shaking her head saying "I just don't know about him"

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#211 Nov 4, 2013
I ain't sayin'...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#212 Nov 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Its more of a title.....
LOL...now that's funny.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#213 Nov 5, 2013
99.9% of Topix posters are male. The other 0.1% are nasty biker chicks. Just sayin'

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#214 Nov 5, 2013
I'll bet a half a can of penetrating oil and a coupon to Jiffy Lube Naughtyrobot is a male.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#215 Nov 5, 2013
Jamie Tuna is NOT a fish--just a guy.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#216 Nov 5, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
99.9% of Topix posters are male. The other 0.1% are nasty biker chicks. Just sayin'


need Some Hog oil for them,...








1333

“My mind....”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#219 Nov 5, 2013
I'm a dude.

And my back hurts like hell, so I must be getting old.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#220 Nov 5, 2013
OMYDAM wrote:
I'm a dude.
And my back hurts like hell, so I must be getting old.
All you need is some good loving.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#221 Nov 5, 2013
You have an adams apple,...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#223 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I big to differ, no one knows about you. I can remember Mama R looking at you and shaking her head saying "I just don't know about him"
When I was younger, she sure didn't understand me politically. I remember her saying "That boy aint right"....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#224 Nov 6, 2013
Adam Sappel wrote:
That's not all I have.
We'll have to take your word on that.
(and please, get your hand out of your pocket)

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#226 Nov 6, 2013
ALL Girl here !!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#227 Nov 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
I'll bet a half a can of penetrating oil and a coupon to Jiffy Lube Naughtyrobot is a male.
Yeah, I have a great selection of detacheable lower units, but they are all male units. Let me give you a PO box to send my winnings to, I really would love those things. I got banned from a different lube shop in town.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#229 Nov 6, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>When I was younger, she sure didn't understand me politically. I remember her saying "That boy aint right"....
She wasn't the only one. Coach couldn't understand why you refused to play left field in Little League.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#230 Nov 6, 2013
Doesn't right field always have to deal with the lefties?
Let's keep this thread in the middle-

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#231 Nov 6, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I have a great selection of detacheable lower units, but they are all male units. Let me give you a PO box to send my winnings to, I really would love those things. I got banned from a different lube shop in town.
They wouldn't let me write my response.
I can say it involved Spiffy Lube and a lower unit and you don't need that place anyway.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#232 Nov 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>She wasn't the only one. Coach couldn't understand why you refused to play left field in Little League.
Remember when I asked for extra large dinner plates for christmas, because I refused to put food on the left side?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#233 Nov 6, 2013
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just more bullishlt Billy Boy.
Are you having fun yet,Ami girl?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#234 Nov 6, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when I asked for extra large dinner plates for christmas, because I refused to put food on the left side?
Or the time you special ordered the new range for the house that only had burners on the right....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 5 min Sparky 16,290
2words into 2new words (May '12) 6 min Princess Hey 2,842
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 12 min I Am Enzo - The B... 8,512
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Blitzking 201,227
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 28 min wichita-rick 2,342
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 37 min Camilla 3,482
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Princess Hey 194,235
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 1 hr pending wtf 160
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Enzo49 7,814
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 3 hr President Trump 63
More from around the web