Happy New Year, Best Wishes To All Of...

Happy New Year, Best Wishes To All Of You, And Goodbye.

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#1 Dec 30, 2011
I think I'll stick around till the New Year, then can Offbeat.
It's not something I want to think about. I've 'met' many people
here, and had some fun times. I HAVE met several personally, and they're all good people. Best people you could want for friends.
Some folks here I wouldn't want to meet on a bet.(You know who you are!) All in all, it's been a good experience and I'm glad I was here for a while. I've enjoyed most of it, but need to go. I've got too much to do and not enough time to get it done.

So thank you, good people for the friendship and the laughs, it was fun. Take care, and all my best wishes for happiness, prosperity, and love in the New Year.

“Don't call it an attack”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

It was an AMBUSH

#2 Dec 30, 2011
missing_goldfish wrote:
I think I'll stick around till the New Year, then can Offbeat.
It's not something I want to think about. I've 'met' many people
here, and had some fun times. I HAVE met several personally, and they're all good people. Best people you could want for friends.
Some folks here I wouldn't want to meet on a bet.(You know who you are!) All in all, it's been a good experience and I'm glad I was here for a while. I've enjoyed most of it, but need to go. I've got too much to do and not enough time to get it done.
So thank you, good people for the friendship and the laughs, it was fun. Take care, and all my best wishes for happiness, prosperity, and love in the New Year.
Maybe you'll rethink this? I only post one or two days a week now and mostly at night because of the daytime drama (soap opera) You can still come back and post a few, yes? Say hi?

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#3 Dec 30, 2011
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll rethink this? I only post one or two days a week now and mostly at night because of the daytime drama (soap opera) You can still come back and post a few, yes? Say hi?
No, I don't think so. It's like a phase and I'm done with it. I usually just talk to people I know on FB or with email anyway. You still have my email. I don't want to wade through the junk anymore.
I noticed you hadn't been around so much either. That's the joke here, isn't it? A goodbye thread isn't a goodbye thread. Everyone knows you'll be back! No, today was enough. I just don't want to do this anymore. Take care, Dork. Tell HM hello.

Level 8

It was an AMBUSH

#4 Dec 30, 2011
missing_goldfish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think so. It's like a phase and I'm done with it. I usually just talk to people I know on FB or with email anyway. You still have my email. I don't want to wade through the junk anymore.
I noticed you hadn't been around so much either. That's the joke here, isn't it? A goodbye thread isn't a goodbye thread. Everyone knows you'll be back! No, today was enough. I just don't want to do this anymore. Take care, Dork. Tell HM hello.
I'll definitely miss you but I understand. I've been pretty much feeling the same way. I see you over there----------> Kisses and hugs my friend!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 31, 2011
Sorry to hear you are leaving.But it's your choice.Don't think I met you.You have a Happy New Year and I hope you the best for the coming year.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#6 Dec 31, 2011
honeymylove wrote:
Sorry to hear you are leaving.But it's your choice.Don't think I met you.You have a Happy New Year and I hope you the best for the coming year.
You too. Thank you.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Dec 31, 2011
missing_goldfish, what a nice parting send-off, but you do know I have left numerous times...I lost count..I think my stage name is the Drama Queen, so I was noted by other posters...this is your decision. It may be the "best" decision for yourself, you only know what makes you personally happy. I sometimes just post here and there. I believe one reflects upon the past year,especially on the Eve of a New Year beginning. As I have stated before, Life is precious, savor every second and reap the rewards that you are loved. Have a happy journey, rediscover yourself and laugh out loud....sending a warm hug for courage to accept the challenges that may come your way...Happy New Year...LIFE IS GREAT!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#8 Dec 31, 2011
Happy New Year everyone.

And a special Happy Kwanzaa to the inside of Kim Kardashian's mouth.

“I laugh at trolls, because”

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

they are the laughing stock!

#9 Dec 31, 2011
victoria1 wrote:
Happy New Year everyone.
And a special Happy Kwanzaa to the inside of Kim Kardashian's mouth.
No doubt Kim's celebrating right alongside with Rosa...

“TheseDays”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 31, 2011
Goldy, hope all goes well for you. And lotsa good stuff coming your way in 2012, you'll see.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

I like it.

#11 Dec 31, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks everyone, I'm thankful we've met and will always remember you.:)
Sam

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2011
missing_goldfish wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks everyone, I'm thankful we've met and will always remember you.:)
Face it. You'll be back. For the same reason I've been here since early 2007. And the same reason as everyone else.

If you DO leave, blessings! You're obviously smarter than the rest of us.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#13 Dec 31, 2011
Happy New Year Goldie.:^)

Level 8

It was an AMBUSH

#14 Dec 31, 2011
Happy New Years to all the good people on this thread!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15 Dec 31, 2011
Lights, camera, action...let the fireworks light up the clear sky..HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...ROCK ON!

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 2, 2012
A belated Happy New Year to all you good people!

MG, You were one of my first friends on OB and I'm so glad we have met in the RW and that we keep in touch daily. I know this isn't good-bye for us, but I will miss you here. I haven't been on OB nearly as much in recent months because the drama is getting pretty old. I understand wanting to leave completely. I have days I never want to get on here at all, others I just read or make a post or two. You'll be missed here!!!!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#17 Jan 2, 2012
JFR Fan wrote:
A belated Happy New Year to all you good people!
MG, You were one of my first friends on OB and I'm so glad we have met in the RW and that we keep in touch daily. I know this isn't good-bye for us, but I will miss you here. I haven't been on OB nearly as much in recent months because the drama is getting pretty old. I understand wanting to leave completely. I have days I never want to get on here at all, others I just read or make a post or two. You'll be missed here!!!!!
What she said! At least I know that we ARE RW friends and will never have to say good-bye! We still have another reunion or 2! We will miss you here, honey! Hugs and much love!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 2, 2012
i dont blame ya Goldie, think ive said the same thing myself for the last 2/3 yrs. hee
but best wishes to u!
:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#19 Jan 2, 2012
It's the FREAKIN' magnetic polar caps...they draw us here...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#20 Jan 3, 2012
New Years eve I ate chili and watched my sister clip her cats nails, because when I don't party, I don't party HARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min It aint necessari... 205,305
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 59 min Sharlene45 16,060
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 197,796
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 3,898
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 44,684
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 1 hr Sudri Nordri 5,229
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Sudri Nordri 33,321
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 2 hr TheJerseyDevil 37
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 4 hr Knock off purse s... 696
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr scoring at home 59,972