Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Back in 2011, a particular group of skeptics were questioning Spirit Rescue International and what our real intentions were as a team. They were comparing founder Irene Allen-Block to those less-than-sincere psychic mediums that make a profit by duping people who are desperate for honest help. For those individuals who wish to ridicule, please take note of what we do as an organization. Hopefully the information can also assist others who have questions about our work.

To begin, Irene does not favor the moniker 'medium'- she does not directly communicate with discarnate entities. She does have the ability to channel but that is used only under extreme conditions. Her psychic gifts have been with her since she was a child. She has been very reserved about her abilities for the vast majority of her life. I suppose I can take blame for some of the misunderstanding by others because I encouraged her to open up more over the years. Spirit Rescue International has actually been around for about 5 years or so and initially the cases were handled very quietly. The name was derived from the act of 'spirit rescue' and that this is an 'international' group. There was no covert reason for the name / initials - the process was completely benign.(This was in reference to a statement about SRI International (SRI), founded as Stanford Research Institute)

What we do as a team is very difficult to explain to people who are not intimately familiar with the spirit world. If you go to the website and read how we respond and resolve cases I'm sure you will get a better appreciation of what we do. SRI uses techniques unfamiliar with most groups who claim to deliver, clear or exorcise earthbound and non-spiritual entities.

We use scientific and coordinate remote viewing techniques - very similar to those methods employed by Project Stargate and other global government agencies. The specifics of how we were disciplined and trained will not be disclosed - but I assure you, it is not as clandestine as some people may think. I will state that you cannot simple read a book or listen to audio recordings to learn what we refer to as 'astral perception'. Our developed techniques have proven to be enlightening when combined with objective interview, team consultation, extensive research and psychic skill, including the use of clairaudience, clairsentinence and clairvoyance capabilities.

Without going into further specifics, I'll simply say that we are a very serious organization who dedicate our time in helping those who have no where else to go. We do not request payment for our services and we do not seek celebrity recognition. Because of our intended sincerity, Irene becomes impassioned when people make false statements and preconceived notions about our undertaking. I hope you will consider this when posting opinions.

http://www.spiritrescueinternational.com

“The Car”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Go back to the Art Bell show.

“Hey Moe ! ! !”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Alapaha , Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Lon Strickler wrote:
Back in 2011, a particular group of skeptics were questioning Spirit Rescue International and what our real intentions were as a team. They were comparing founder Irene Allen-Block to those less-than-sincere psychic mediums that make a profit by duping people who are desperate for honest help. For those individuals who wish to ridicule, please take note of what we do as an organization. Hopefully the information can also assist others who have questions about our work.
To begin, Irene does not favor the moniker 'medium'- she does not directly communicate with discarnate entities. She does have the ability to channel but that is used only under extreme conditions. Her psychic gifts have been with her since she was a child. She has been very reserved about her abilities for the vast majority of her life. I suppose I can take blame for some of the misunderstanding by others because I encouraged her to open up more over the years. Spirit Rescue International has actually been around for about 5 years or so and initially the cases were handled very quietly. The name was derived from the act of 'spirit rescue' and that this is an 'international' group. There was no covert reason for the name / initials - the process was completely benign.(This was in reference to a statement about SRI International (SRI), founded as Stanford Research Institute)
What we do as a team is very difficult to explain to people who are not intimately familiar with the spirit world. If you go to the website and read how we respond and resolve cases I'm sure you will get a better appreciation of what we do. SRI uses techniques unfamiliar with most groups who claim to deliver, clear or exorcise earthbound and non-spiritual entities.
We use scientific and coordinate remote viewing techniques - very similar to those methods employed by Project Stargate and other global government agencies. The specifics of how we were disciplined and trained will not be disclosed - but I assure you, it is not as clandestine as some people may think. I will state that you cannot simple read a book or listen to audio recordings to learn what we refer to as 'astral perception'. Our developed techniques have proven to be enlightening when combined with objective interview, team consultation, extensive research and psychic skill, including the use of clairaudience, clairsentinence and clairvoyance capabilities.
Without going into further specifics, I'll simply say that we are a very serious organization who dedicate our time in helping those who have no where else to go. We do not request payment for our services and we do not seek celebrity recognition. Because of our intended sincerity, Irene becomes impassioned when people make false statements and preconceived notions about our undertaking. I hope you will consider this when posting opinions.
http://www.spiritrescueinternational.com
Good drugs huh??

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Ill put this in my "need to know" file..
Hope the shredder doesnt wake anyone up..

“The Car”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
Ill put this in my "need to know" file..
Hope the shredder doesnt wake anyone up..
Ok, now that was really funny.

“Livin' on the edge”

Since: Mar 13

West Coast USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Lon Strickler wrote:
Our developed techniques have proven to be enlightening
Dontcha mean Amusing.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Mister Mysterious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now that was really funny.
lol,, thanks xo

“The Car”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,, thanks xo
I'm going to use that. It's classic. Hope it isn't trademarked. I wouldn't pay royalties anyway...unless you sued. Do you sue people?

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Mister Mysterious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to use that. It's classic. Hope it isn't trademarked. I wouldn't pay royalties anyway...unless you sued. Do you sue people?
Only when Im broke and need a new Beemer..

:)

“The Car”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when Im broke and need a new Beemer..
:)
You are very wise.
Invisible ME

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

what a bunch of bullsh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••