Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

pen

United States

#5069 Jul 3, 2014
razz58 wrote:
Alright...back to topic

I only talk about sex when I ain't gettin none.

As do most
like sublime

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5070 Jul 3, 2014
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think I should listen to you and post what you approve of
Anything she says is ok with me.
She's probably nicer to you and a friend of yours. I hardly ever interact with her, and I found her comment rude.

I also have repeatedly wondered what makes certain posters at times feel they are so special and important as to justifying telling other posters what they can and can't post.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5071 Jul 3, 2014
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Brandiiii..........but this is funny.
She's thinks she's the topix comedy police, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5072 Jul 3, 2014
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
like sublime
I'm married ... I can get it whenever I want, except when either my wife or me is traveling.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#5073 Jul 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably nicer to you and a friend of yours. I hardly ever interact with her, and I found her comment rude.
I also have repeatedly wondered what makes certain posters at times feel they are so special and important as to justifying telling other posters what they can and can't post.
Dayum, Sublime. Didn't think her or Cyan's comments were that bad. Just posting their opinion as we all do on here.

Personnally, I found your post funny. But then again, my sense of humor tends to be more gutterish(?) than most. LoL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5074 Jul 3, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum, Sublime. Didn't think her or Cyan's comments were that bad. Just posting their opinion as we all do on here.
Personnally, I found your post funny. But then again, my sense of humor tends to be more gutterish(?) than most. LoL.
Fair criticism.

I have two problems (well actually three).

First they both seem to clearly think this whole topix thing is all about them and what they enjoy, when it is not. That's kinda presumptive and arrogant.

Second, if you donít like someoneís post, especially when it is intended to be humorous and is not mean spirited, itís best just to skip over it or ignore it and not point out that you donít like it and donít find it funny. There really is no nice way to do that, which is why one should probably think twice before doing so. Itís rude.

Third, when I pointed out that Iím not on topix to only post things she approves of (which is true and something she didnít seem to appreciate based on her initial rude post to me) and that I havenít found any of her posts funny (which is true and really not that much different than what she said to me), she came back with this:
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke! You don't even realize that people are laughing at you, not with you. How arrogant of you. LOL! Try listening for once instead of the defensive attitude. Criticism from people like you just really crack me up. Work on your people skills. Stop abusing steroids and cocaine, but that would explain a lot. Don't bother to respond. No one cares.:)
Which in addition to being even more rude only further reinforces my first point, that she actually thinks sheís so special that I should "listen for once" to her and only post things she approves of. WTF, who is this chick and why does she feel she is the commander in chief topix and must do what she says? I hardly even know her or talk to her and I've never talked to Cyan.

In any case, I reject their suggestion that I listen to them and limit my posts to things they find funny and approve of. If refusing to post only things they approve of makes me arrogant and a joke in their eyes, I guess I can live with that, just like I'm sure they will live just fine knowing that I find them rude and ill mannered.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#5075 Jul 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair criticism.
I have two problems (well actually three).
First they both seem to clearly think this whole topix thing is all about them and what they enjoy, when it is not. That's kinda presumptive and arrogant.
Second, if you donít like someoneís post, especially when it is intended to be humorous and is not mean spirited, itís best just to skip over it or ignore it and not point out that you donít like it and donít find it funny. There really is no nice way to do that, which is why one should probably think twice before doing so. Itís rude.
Third, when I pointed out that Iím not on topix to only post things she approves of (which is true and something she didnít seem to appreciate based on her initial rude post to me) and that I havenít found any of her posts funny (which is true and really not that much different than what she said to me), she came back with this:
<quoted text>
Which in addition to being even more rude only further reinforces my first point, that she actually thinks sheís so special that I should "listen for once" to her and only post things she approves of. WTF, who is this chick and why does she feel she is the commander in chief topix and must do what she says? I hardly even know her or talk to her and I've never talked to Cyan.
In any case, I reject their suggestion that I listen to them and limit my posts to things they find funny and approve of. If refusing to post only things they approve of makes me arrogant and a joke in their eyes, I guess I can live with that, just like I'm sure they will live just fine knowing that I find them rude and ill mannered.
Fair Enough.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#5076 Jul 3, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
I realized tonight that I judge people way to often. Even though I didn't consider myself to be a judgmental person I caught myself having judgmental thoughts. That's just as bad as verbally judging someone don't ya think? Funny how things like that bit me sometimes....
It happens all the time Liam. Sadly many people count on this as they verbally trash other's name without knowing the facts and some of the stories have been created by those with less integrity than you display. I've only witness once you spoke disparagingly against another, but you said the truth as we all witnessed and it came from the very poster you were addressing.

You are a good guy and it's evident in all of your posts.

The majority of the things folks think they know about me out here are blatant BS, but they knew better than I, that I could not prove otherwise. Many jumped me when I'd not done anything personal to them. But I am not allowed to mention that or speak against those doing so .. I'm known as a whiner who brought all this on myself. That's BS. I would never intentionally hurt another, but I did actually give some grief to one poster and I did it after someone whispered in my ears what a horrible thing they had done to them. I don't know the truth, but it wouldn't matter. I was wrong and so was the lowdown that told me in the first place when it was none of my business and didn't pertain to me.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#5077 Jul 3, 2014
I AM a MORNING Person..

Sooooo YES you Can INVITE me to an EARLY BIRD BREAKFAST SPECIAL!!!

;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5078 Jul 3, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of the things folks think they know about me out here are blatant BS, but they knew better than I, that I could not prove otherwise. Many jumped me when I'd not done anything personal to them. But I am not allowed to mention that or speak against those doing so .. I'm known as a whiner who brought all this on myself.
ďWhen another blames you or hates you, or people voice similar criticisms, go to their souls, penetrate inside and see what sort of people they are. You will realize that there is no need to be racked with anxiety that they should hold any particular opinion about you.Ē

Marcus Aurelius
pen

United States

#5079 Jul 3, 2014
sublime clearly a chick: talks and complains waaay too much

Level 8

Location hidden

#5080 Jul 3, 2014
pen wrote:
sublime clearly a chick: talks and complains waaay too much
What up girlfriend? Wanna go shopping for shoes?

;p
pen

United States

#5081 Jul 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>What up girlfriend? Wanna go shopping for shoes?

;p
do you ever give it a rest? Just like a chick.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5082 Jul 3, 2014
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
do you ever give it a rest? Just like a chick.
Stop complaining. Just like a chick.

:)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#5083 Jul 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop complaining. Just like a chick.
:)
Bwahahaha.
Ozzie

Concord, CA

#5084 Jul 3, 2014
its a long story..

smile.

~Oz
Big dawg

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5087 Jul 4, 2014
Sometimes people have to stick up for themselves when being slammed but hey that's me so as long as
Everything is going ok
Now it's cool want to say happy 4th to
Everyone and I do mean every one

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5088 Jul 4, 2014
Big dawg wrote:
Sometimes people have to stick up for themselves when being slammed but hey that's me so as long as
Everything is going ok
Now it's cool want to say happy 4th to
Everyone and I do mean every one
Agree, I don't care for a Bully! But it's usually all talk to make them feel big or in control. Everyone can see right thru it except the bully. Happy 4th to you as well! Be safe everyone.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5089 Jul 4, 2014
If you keep doing things to me it only makes me stronger and you may not like what you see.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#5090 Jul 4, 2014
#1: I find Mark Sheppard to be incredibly sexy.

#2: I try to be very self-aware, but it causes me to chastise myself quite often for any foolishness. This has not been good for my psyche. >_>

#3: I am easily embarrassed, whether or not I show it.

#4: I like bananas, but hate the color 'yellow,' because it reminds me of bananas.

#5: I hate oranges, but love grapefruit. Still, I hate the color 'orange' because it reminds me of oranges, so I only eat pink/red grapefruit.

#6: I am afraid of most sea creatures, but I enjoy eating them. I believe it has something to do with a display of power and is my way of asserting my dominance over them. "I am powerful, therefore I eat the thing which frightens me the most. WHO'S ON THE PLATE NOW, FISH!? WHO!?

#7: I sometimes imagine what the world would be like if there were really Ents from Tolkein's 'Lord of the Rings,' and if all the trees could talk and move. I'd be able to call an Ent to retrieve the tree from outside my window, because I find it annoying and loud.

#8: There's a particular squirrel who, around the same time EVERY MORNING, hops onto the tree outside of my window, climbs to the edge of the branch closest to my window, and proceeds to try to crack open an acorn. Depending on how early he shows up or how I slept the night before, I will open my window and yell at him like a crazy person until he leaves. I am afraid that one day, he will get fed up at attack me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Judy 123 5,946
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Doug77 29,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Mega Monster 43,958
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 7 min Brother Larry 679
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 8 min Brother Larry 9,782
This or That (Jul '10) 10 min Judy 123 8,188
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 12 min Crystal_Clear722 2,078
name my cat 30 min Crazy Jae 36
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 58 min Camilla 2,564
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 169,609
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr xoxo 29,756
More from around the web