Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5044 Jun 27, 2014
Now who in tarn nation thinks they are close to me?..Better take a step back and look again...

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#5045 Jun 29, 2014
I've traveled so fast and furious, since I was 16, that I never set down any roots. I've been in all kinds of neighborhoods and met all kinds of people and was amazed at how each environment had it's own special way of doing things.

The saddest thing about being a nomad is when you meet really decent folk and you know you will never see them again. When you meet people that you want to know, those that would have made great mentors and blessed your life tremendously.

When the folks you are raised with are only doing the best they can (or not) and it's not enough .. there are emotional scars that sometimes never go away. It does affect how you interact with others. Life is a bowl of cherries and we need to stop and smell the roses, but dang .. pits and pricks can hurt ya. Hahaha
Big dawg

United States

#5047 Jun 29, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
I've traveled so fast and furious, since I was 16, that I never set down any roots. I've been in all kinds of neighborhoods and met all kinds of people and was bamazed at how each environment had it's own special way of doing things.
The saddest thing about being a nomad is when you meet really decent folk and you know you will never see them again. When you meet people that you want to know, those that would have made great mentors and blessed your life tremendously.
When the folks you are raised with are only doing the best they can (or not) and it's not enough .. there are emotional scars that sometimes never go away. It does affect how you interact with others. Life is a bowl of cherries and we need to stop and smell the roses, but dang .. pits and pricks can hurt ya. Hahaha
but hurtful insults can right tc u brought this on yourself I don't want to keep reminding u did insulting a war vet hope all the readers realize just what a terrible insulting hurtful of other pplz feelings kind of person you r

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5048 Jul 1, 2014
I sing great in the shower...LOL

“It should be snowing”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5049 Jul 1, 2014
I can be an extravert or intravert.

“It should be snowing”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5050 Jul 1, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I don't let just anyone close to me....if I do let you close that's because you mean a lot to me.<3
This goes for me too.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5051 Jul 2, 2014
i have naturally curly hair!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5052 Jul 2, 2014
I realized tonight that I judge people way to often. Even though I didn't consider myself to be a judgmental person I caught myself having judgmental thoughts. That's just as bad as verbally judging someone don't ya think? Funny how things like that bit me sometimes....

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5053 Jul 2, 2014
I like holding hands during romantic walks on the beach and effing like a racehorse on steroids and cocaine.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5054 Jul 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I like holding hands during romantic walks on the beach and effing like a racehorse on steroids and cocaine.
You just turned something sweet to disgusting! Why? Why? It's not even funny......

“Passionate Globetrotter”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5055 Jul 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>You just turned something sweet to disgusting! Why? Why? It's not even funny......
..Ditto!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5056 Jul 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
You just turned something sweet to disgusting! Why? Why? It's not even funny......
First, the sooner your realize my purpose on topix isn't all about you (actually it's not about you at all) and making your topix experience all that you want it to be, the better off you will be.

Second, you probably don't find this funny either:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taking-long-ro...

I think it's a funny take on a tired cliche.

Third, when you write one thing (just one thing ... one little thing) that I find even mildly entertaining, then you can complain. I've been waiting for 2 years. Kay?

Level 8

Location hidden

#5057 Jul 2, 2014
Cyan in CA wrote:
<quoted text>..Ditto!
The same applies to you passionate globetrotter. I'm not here for your posting pleasure or to post thing you approve of.

Your stupid two word posts haven't brought me any posting pleasure for years. Whaaa, I deserve better.

:)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5058 Jul 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>First, the sooner your realize my purpose on topix isn't all about you (actually it's not about you at all) and making your topix experience all that you want it to be, the better off you will be.

Second, you probably don't find this funny either:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taking-long-ro...

I think it's a funny take on a tired cliche.

Third, when you write one thing (just one thing ... one little thing) that I find even mildly entertaining, then you can complain. I've been waiting for 2 years. Kay?
What a joke! You don't even realize that people are laughing at you, not with you. How arrogant of you. LOL! Try listening for once instead of the defensive attitude. Criticism from people like you just really crack me up. Work on your people skills. Stop abusing steroids and cocaine, but that would explain a lot. Don't bother to respond. No one cares.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#5059 Jul 2, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke! You don't even realize that people are laughing at you, not with you. How arrogant of you. LOL! Try listening for once instead of the defensive attitude. Criticism from people like you just really crack me up. Work on your people skills. Stop abusing steroids and cocaine, but that would explain a lot. Don't bother to respond. No one cares.:)
Actually, it is you who should work on your people skills. You seem to think I should listen to you and post what you approve of. Who died and made you queen such that you feel you get to dictate what people should post on here?

Do I tell you what to post? Would I ever think to tell you what to post. No ... I wouldn't and I find your posts boring (I'm being honest). And you call me arrogant?

You seem to think you are special and I should impress you. I haven't seen anything from you that causes me to believe I should try to impress you. You aren't special, princess, and I don't need or care to impress you or the other stick in the mud snob who posts nothing but 2, 3 and 4 word posts on here.

Pretty much my only interaction with you has consisted of you demonstrating very poor reading comprehension skills (like 2nd grade reading comprehension skill) and flying off the handle when I said I wouldn't want to be with a woman that sought validation from a man. Some how, despite my post being clear, as day you took it the complete opposite way and wrote a snarky post back to me. By doing so you came off as hypersensitive about your gender and very insecure. Based on that exchange I concluded you were a classic feminazi. I wouldn't have shared that with you (cause I have better people skills than you), but since you wish to have it out, I will share that.

I don't use cocaine or steroids either. Honestly (I think I've done coke twice ... I don't care for it) and I don't need steroids. I was making fun of a tired cliche. Boo hoo. Whaa, you didn't like it. Cry me a river. It's not all about you.

How about you and the Paris Hilton wannabe bimbo who can only type 4 word posts go read some romance novels with Fabio on the cover and stop looking for me to be your romantic dream boy? I'm too hardcore for you. Trust me.:)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#5060 Jul 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it is you who should work on your people skills. You seem to think I should listen to you and post what you approve of. Who died and made you queen such that you feel you get to dictate what people should post on here?

Do I tell you what to post? Would I ever think to tell you what to post. No ... I wouldn't and I find your posts boring (I'm being honest). And you call me arrogant?

You seem to think you are special and I should impress you. I haven't seen anything from you that causes me to believe I should try to impress you. You aren't special, princess, and I don't need or care to impress you or the other stick in the mud snob who posts nothing but 2, 3 and 4 word posts on here.

Pretty much my only interaction with you has consisted of you demonstrating very poor reading comprehension skills (like 2nd grade reading comprehension skill) and flying off the handle when I said I wouldn't want to be with a woman that sought validation from a man. Some how, despite my post being clear, as day you took it the complete opposite way and wrote a snarky post back to me. By doing so you came off as hypersensitive about your gender and very insecure. Based on that exchange I concluded you were a classic feminazi. I wouldn't have shared that with you (cause I have better people skills than you), but since you wish to have it out, I will share that.

I don't use cocaine or steroids either. Honestly (I think I've done coke twice ... I don't care for it) and I don't need steroids. I was making fun of a tired cliche. Boo hoo. Whaa, you didn't like it. Cry me a river. It's not all about you.

How about you and the Paris Hilton wannabe bimbo who can only type 4 word posts go read some romance novels with Fabio on the cover and stop looking for me to be your romantic dream boy? I'm too hardcore for you. Trust me.:)
Bwahahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha! I just can't read this without busting a gut!! I can't stop laughing!! People, I believe we have a psycho here. You all did warn me. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5061 Jul 3, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha! I just can't read this without busting a gut!! I can't stop laughing!! People, I believe we have a psycho here. You all did warn me. LOL!
Seeing as how we've had almost no interaction on topix over the time (years) we've both been posting on this forum, I'd say between the two us, the psycho is probably the person (you) who admits having discussed me quite a bit in private. That's a little creepy ... I don't even talk to you.

If another poster had asked me what I thought of you, in private,(they haven't ... No one I know from here cares about you) I would have probably said "I don't." Obviously you just aren't quite as important to me as I am to you.

Other than making the mental note that you seem to be an insecure hypersensitive feminist (like the annoying ones in the movie PCU) your existence and personality traits are given less thought than what underwear I will wear once I get out of the shower this AM.

Regardless, you feel free to talk about me with others. It doesn't bother me and your thoughts about me are not important.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5062 Jul 3, 2014
I did, however, find it highly amusing that you apparently suffer from such grandiose self-importance that you ACTUALLY said I should stop being so defensive, I should just listen to you, and I should just post in a manner you approve of ... which is not going to happen, block head. Go back and read your post to me, you actually said that, which means you think this is how topix should be ... ALL ABOUT YOU. Get over yourself, cup cake.

Instead of examining my posting style, perhaps you should examine your own and stop betraying that you are an insecure hypersensitive feminist and while we are on the subject the "passionate globetrotter" <rolls eyes> should post as if she actually had a personality more developed than that of a turnip. Don't get all defensive now. Just listen to me! LMFAO
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#5063 Jul 3, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
I sing great in the shower...LOL
My my....what a vision!
Let's do a duet....in AND out of the shower
You'll be singin for weeks!

Love your thighs
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#5064 Jul 3, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that every time you post I'll have this vision of you naked?

Thank you so much...muah

You're right though....drugs are disgusting.
You can be my drug anytime........muah again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorable Movie Scenes. 1 min 8541 MARINE 13
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 min Judy 123 7,829
News Poland charges 11 over bizarre Auschwitz stunt 30 min Parden Pard 1
A to Z songs by title or group! 37 min Judy 123 1,239
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 41 min 8541 MARINE 73,388
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 46 min Judy 123 23,368
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 50 min Judy 123 46,237
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 213,228
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 1 hr Good Acting Bit 6,891
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 21,468