Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Almost Half Way There...

#4936 May 5, 2014
No Denny thats just a name my uncle liked and my mom put it on me..YW Saint Edward..please come back often.
I get hurt too easy..so I guess I am way to sensitive..ole soft heart..my eyes are brown..

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4937 May 5, 2014
I sometimes pick my nose driving through rush hour traffic like nobody can see what Im doing.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#4938 May 6, 2014
I've reached a point of my age where things feel different than they ever have before and I really don't like it.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4939 May 6, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
I sometimes pick my nose driving through rush hour traffic like nobody can see what Im doing.
Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I sometimes pretend I'm in a movie while I drive. I play sad music and look out the window in a dramatic pondering life and what has happened to me kind of way.......I also host cooking shows and workout videos in my kitchen and living room for an imaginary audience....I'm totally full of shIt. I don't do that stuff and if I did I would say "I'm totally full of sh!t. I don't do that stuff."
:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4940 May 6, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I sometimes pretend I'm in a movie while I drive. I play sad music and look out the window in a dramatic pondering life and what has happened to me kind of way.......I also host cooking shows and workout videos in my kitchen and living room for an imaginary audience....I'm totally full of shIt. I don't do that stuff and if I did I would say "I'm totally full of sh!t. I don't do that stuff."
:)
That was great. women have such imaginations. mens fantasies are all from sex and violence.

which leads to something about me. I'm drawn to randomness in people, anyone who thinks differently to the scheduled programming

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4941 May 6, 2014
My grand-mother is a full blooded Cherokee Indian...I miss her and wish she was here to tell me about the tradition.
Level 6

Location hidden

#4942 May 6, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great. women have such imaginations. mens fantasies are all from sex and violence.
which leads to something about me. I'm drawn to randomness in people, anyone who thinks differently to the scheduled programming
Thank you. I definitely have a unique way of thinking.
I think it's refreshing for people to think for themselves and not try too hard to be different or to be the same, but to just be themselves.
Level 6

Location hidden

#4943 May 6, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
My grand-mother is a full blooded Cherokee Indian...I miss her and wish she was here to tell me about the tradition.
Your grandmother probably had some really nice stories to share when she was around.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4944 May 6, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
No Denny thats just a name my uncle liked and my mom put it on me..YW Saint Edward..please come back often.
I get hurt too easy..so I guess I am way to sensitive..ole soft heart..my eyes are brown..
Your eyes are beautiful :-)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4945 May 6, 2014
Loooove 7-11 ...SLURPEES!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#4946 May 6, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandmother probably had some really nice stories to share when she was around.
I was 12 or 13 when she passed..She was a very busy lady.I remember her taking her braids down and combing her hair.It came pass her behind..After combing her hair she would return it back the way she always worn it.Almost all the family are gone..My son remember the tea leaf my father showed us....but you better know your stuff when out in the mountains.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4947 May 11, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
I'll go halves with you on the 12th.
Go for it, who cares about the brain freeze

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4948 May 11, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I didn't know you had Indian blood in you. I am happy for you.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4949 May 12, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
I love slurpees too

Level 9

Location hidden

#4950 May 12, 2014
My first and maiden name is a German name.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4951 May 12, 2014
I love cutting up and acting a fool...what fun we can have together..

“mmmmm.....bacon”

Since: May 14

mos eisley spaceport

#4953 May 13, 2014
I've never been here before. That WAS something that none of you knew about me, but I guess that cat's out of the bag. Everything else, I suppose, is still unknown.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4954 May 13, 2014
Those doll clowns freak me out. Must be from watching Night Gallery as a child.

“mmmmm.....bacon”

Since: May 14

mos eisley spaceport

#4955 May 13, 2014
I was nearly arrested once fit an incident involving a clown and my right boot. Clowns are the devil, though, and the necessity of my actions spoke to the right and just nature of the deputy responding.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4956 May 13, 2014
I spent a week in jail in Alabama.....ran away from home and that is where they found me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min FerrerQUEER 59,896
Word association (Jun '07) 19 min wichita-rick 5,264
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,721
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 55 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,980
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 1 hr wichita-rick 10,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 33,279
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19,849
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 2 hr Sparky 665
More from around the web