Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4835 Jan 27, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
I'm a fan of Bruce Lee
back in 1976 I spent summer at Ft Polk Army Post for a conservation project...OMG that's the only movies they played at post theater...good thing I had a cute bf & we necked thru them...his name was Johnny & he would throw love notes in my barracks window every night lol

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4836 Jan 27, 2014
I love joking and having fun....What is life if you can't have some kind of fun and laughter.....

Also what you don't know about me...

When I meet someone I care what happens to them and those around them..

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4837 Jan 27, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I love joking and having fun....What is life if you can't have some kind of fun and laughter.....
Also what you don't know about me...
When I meet someone I care what happens to them and those around them..
You are so nice. God bless.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4838 Jan 27, 2014
I EAT BIRTDAY CAKE..everyday..Some days. NO Ice Cream.. other days. WITH Ice Cream.. CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4839 Jan 27, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>back in 1976 I spent summer at Ft Polk Army Post for a conservation project...OMG that's the only movies they played at post theater...good thing I had a cute bf & we necked thru them...his name was Johnny & he would throw love notes in my barracks window every night lol
So, I see you can also appreciate Bruce Lee, just in another aspect. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#4840 Jan 28, 2014
I faithfully watch the winter Olympics...

Level 9

Location hidden

#4841 Jan 28, 2014
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so nice. God bless.
Thank you..You are nice also and I enjoyed chatting with you..God Bless you my friend..

.My time here is almost gone :o(
Gonna miss everyone..Take care and remember me...((HUGS)).... if you remember me at all.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4842 Jan 28, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you..You are nice also and I enjoyed chatting with you..God Bless you my friend..
.My time here is almost gone :o(
Gonna miss everyone..Take care and remember me...((HUGS)).... if you remember me at all.
Oh please don't do that. Or leave me your email on messages. Lot of people will miss you.
Just like we miss Princess. You must have made your decision after considering everything.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4843 Jan 28, 2014
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please don't do that. Or leave me your email on messages. Lot of people will miss you.
Just like we miss Princess. You must have made your decision after considering everything.
I have considering everything and must make this hard decision...Some of us have to do things we don't like ..but we must..Rememeber that I love you guys and will miss you very much..((HUGS))

But I will post as long as I can...enjoy being here and meeting each of you.:o)

Level 8

Location hidden

#4844 Jan 28, 2014
so you did know that about me...SCUUUSE me!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4845 Jan 29, 2014
LOVE to PLAY Dress-Up...CLUE!!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4846 Feb 1, 2014
I graduated high school, two vo-tech schools and took three college courses. I could have graduated those too, but I was arrogant enough to believe they were a waste of my time and couldn't teach me anything I hadn't already learned from my school in "hard knocks".

It was a real mistake and it cost me ... that paper (diploma) might not be worth nearly as much as in this economical mess we've been in for all this time,... but it is still worth tell anyone you quit instead of following through to completion for the betterment of our lives.

I believe there is sooooo very much that the majority of you don't know about me. Here's what is hysterical about that. In the year and a half that I've been playing on-line,... I wrote my whole story and even included my Name, address and both my private lines ... Shoot, a good majority is out there now.

I'm disgusted that since I started at TOPIX, I've made an easy target of myself. Not just to the amusement of my trolls and/or admirers, but more so in dangerous ways. Trust me, I learned a thing or two about those things I thought I'd already mastered.

Thanks for letting me share ... 2
:)

Oh, typos, misspelling, improper grammar ... they are free and all my pleasure,... dear ones and trolls that enjoy that sort of game.

OUT!

Level 9

Location hidden

#4847 Feb 1, 2014
Since I have come to topix I shared many things of my life..I was dealing with some very difficult times when I arrived here..My life is better now than then..It took a long time Baby but I survived and so can you.I meet someone who is very dear to me here and they helped more than they will ever know.They reached out to me and helped me.We chat almost everyday..Always checking on me every morning ..that meant so much to me knowing someone cared..Thanks to my dear friend.I'm sure gonna miss them as well as all the others when I finally leave..I hope one day I can return and my friends will still be around...Saying all this now before it's too late...Remember that I love each of you no matter what..Take care..((HUGS))

Level 9

Location hidden

#4848 Feb 1, 2014
I really do have a big heart...maybe one day you will see that.

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4849 Feb 1, 2014
Wow !

This is an intense thread of discussion. It appears one of the very few places that we can actually become acquainted and get to know another fellow citizen's ... heart, mind and soul.

Thank you all for sharing.
Peace to us all,... Ha?

<32?:)

'
'
Well Topix, another thing you may not know about me ... I moved once in June of last year and then again in July and once more in October. Ahhh, I couldn't imagine getting an address change or cable or internet being so unsure of my next move.

I just got the internet hooked up again ... yesterday.
Dang your luck if you didn't care fore me before up to now.... ahhh, I'm most likely going to be out here more than you've seen me in June. It may appear I never went very far or that I was 24/7 like I was last year, but ... I'm here to show it to you in a different light.

Good luck with that.
Hahaha

I love to laugh,... it get's more difficult with each new year.
Monday is my birthday and I was born in the USA a long long long time ago. I just started hating telling others how old I've gotten to be. DANG !

;~)

OUT

PO = peace out, unless you choose it different.

OKAY,I'll STOP now,... for a while. LQQking forward to this SuperBowl Weekend. YEEEEHaw!

Sorry Topix

Whaaaat? Where is your sense of humor when it would really come in ... handy?

:O

“Well,...Whatcha Waitin' For?”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Settling Old Scores

#4850 Feb 1, 2014
Impure Thoughts,...

Pure Fantasies....

Level 6

Location hidden

#4851 Feb 1, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I really do have a big heart...maybe one day you will see that.
We already know it honey. We don't need any proof. Bless you.

Level 9

Location hidden

#4853 Feb 2, 2014
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know it honey. We don't need any proof. Bless you.
Thank you and God Bless you..

Level 9

Location hidden

#4854 Feb 2, 2014
I am me and I need no one to boss me around..I make my own choices...some good and some bad as we all do...I talk to whoever I please may it be a friend or stranger.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4855 Feb 2, 2014
I'm loving and I smile a lot and I'm tall and slimmer! I can tread water for an hour and I'm a good swimmer and anything sports related! I'm also a good cook and a good hostess.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min 8541 MARINE 32,450
True False Game (Jun '11) 5 min Emerald 16,020
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 8 min liam cul8r 7,572
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Denny CranesPlace 76,616
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Sublime1 226,092
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 11,405
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 22,770
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Sublime1 6,756
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 7 hr Pardon Pard 1,978
More from around the web