OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4726 Jul 16, 2013
Steevi wrote:
I am a published author!:)
Where could I buy it and what's it's name. Is it a non fiction. I can say proudly I have communicated
With an author. Thanks.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4727 Jul 19, 2013
I am very impatient while on hold...especially with IRS...but when i finally got a human, she was very helpful...
NSA

United States

#4728 Jul 19, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I am very impatient while on hold...especially with IRS...but when i finally got a human, she was very helpful...
So noted...
Level 7

Location hidden

#4729 Jul 19, 2013
Steevi wrote:
I am a published author!:)
I use to live next door to an author!

I have a feeling it wasn't you though.........

Two little houses in the country on the same property with the owners home. A two story Bedford stone farmhouse.......

It's been over 12 years now since I lived there.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4730 Jul 20, 2013
horoscopes are rarely correct for me

Level 8

Location hidden

#4731 Jul 20, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
horoscopes are rarely correct for me
they're hogwash...I believe that if you want something bad enough, you gotta make it happen...talking to the Man upstairs doesn't hurt either...=)

Level 6

Location hidden

#4732 Jul 20, 2013
I was learning how to play violin for 4 years and am still crap.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4733 Jul 20, 2013
I can do a split....and if I drink enough not to be afraid of landin on my head a backbend.

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#4734 Jul 20, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I can do a split....and if I drink enough not to be afraid of landin on my head a backbend.
<applause!>

;-)

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4735 Jul 20, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
<applause!>
;-)
You can clap when I put my legs behind my head... that's goofy but I can still do that!

Level 6

Location hidden

#4736 Jul 21, 2013
I cured my low blood pressure by Pranayama/Yoga.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#4737 Jul 21, 2013
I like to swim in fountains.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#4738 Jul 21, 2013
I'm the same age as the oldest manatee in captivity ..Should I be depressed or encouraged ...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#4739 Jul 21, 2013
I have always wanted to see a beautiful woman swimmin in a fountain...

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4740 Jul 21, 2013
I own 2 businesses in Manhattan.
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4741 Jul 22, 2013
My best friend, who will be 74 this year, and I sometimes do our own church service in her flat. She left her church because of their unchristian attitude. Because of her story I wouldn't be a regular church attender, I only go maybe at Easter and always on Christmas Eve. She was ill with a thyroid condition and at first it was taken that she was mentally ill. To start with they made her sit right at the back during services and all her so called friends, some of whom she'd known for well over 30 years, shunned her. We decided there's two of us and two or more gathered in His name.. I'm not really very religious myself, went with it for her sake and it's fun to sing hymns.
I know this is more about her than me perhaps but often I think we are who we are partly through others

Level 7

clap your hands!

#4742 Jul 22, 2013
MissStress wrote:
Collector of Jade. Have tabletops figurines fancy eggs screens an bedroom set made with jade. It is all over my house.
I bet the bedroom set & tabletops look awesome. I once bought my boss a silver & jade magnifying glass for Christmas. It was beautiful for a magnifying glass.

I have a small collection of stones but no jade! Maybe I'll ask the big guy to get me some for my birthday. Last year I got a large chunk of amethyst and a piece of beryllium (which is a relatively rare element).

Level 6

Location hidden

#4743 Jul 22, 2013
Stocking wrote:
My best friend, who will be 74 this year, and I sometimes do our own church service in her flat. She left her church because of their unchristian attitude. Because of her story I wouldn't be a regular church attender, I only go maybe at Easter and always on Christmas Eve. She was ill with a thyroid condition and at first it was taken that she was mentally ill. To start with they made her sit right at the back during services and all her so called friends, some of whom she'd known for well over 30 years, shunned her. We decided there's two of us and two or more gathered in His name.. I'm not really very religious myself, went with it for her sake and it's fun to sing hymns.
I know this is more about her than me perhaps but often I think we are who we are partly through others
I wish her all the well and your support is an angelic act.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4745 Nov 5, 2013
I'm so loved by many.They have to be around me for some reason or another...Talk your shoot..LMAO

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

#4746 Nov 5, 2013
yes HML you are very attracting..but you are my sis..so we will always be around each other..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 141,696
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Princess Hey 155,174
"man" words 4 min Chilli J 172
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Jennifer Renee 8,678
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 20 min Whiny1 77,947
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 21 min Whiny1 1,426
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 33 min wichita-rick 3,628
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 38,406
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr buck 7,631
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr buck 28,497