Things you don't know about me...____...

Things you don't know about me..._____________

Created by DILF on May 30, 2008

287 votes

Click on an option to vote

OK, I'll list them

No, to remain unknown

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4753 Nov 5, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
..that I think most of you, if not all, are as mad as a hatter.
Your comment above might be insulting to mad hatters everywhere!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#4754 Nov 5, 2013
hey ChilliJ..how are you ???nice to see you..:o)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4755 Nov 5, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
hey girls dont forget the other one...hey L.L. nice seeing you back on here..
never forget you sissy...We are sisters you know that..Sister for ever.The 3 of us.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#4756 Nov 5, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>never forget you sissy...We are sisters you know that..Sister for ever.The 3 of us.
Yes,I agree.. "Honeymylove,Princess Hey, and ME" The LOVE has gotten stronger...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#4757 Nov 5, 2013
you better believe that...a bond that will never be broken..So glad you both are in my life...(hugs)..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4758 Nov 5, 2013
((HUGS)) for my sisters..LL and PH...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4759 Nov 5, 2013
I'm thinking we need a thread called "things I don't want to know about you"...now you know something about me

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4760 Nov 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I'm thinking we need a thread called "things I don't want to know about you"...now you know something about me
LMAO! Here's some more useless info for ya, I was in the hospital recently. Had an ovarian cyst burst. Hurt like a mo-fo. Yet, I managed to get here and post that same day cuz I'm that pathetic!

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#4761 Nov 5, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Here's some more useless info for ya, I was in the hospital recently. Had an ovarian cyst burst. Hurt like a mo-fo. Yet, I managed to get here and post that same day cuz I'm that pathetic!
... who ya gonna call ... "cyst busters" ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4762 Nov 5, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Here's some more useless info for ya, I was in the hospital recently. Had an ovarian cyst burst. Hurt like a mo-fo. Yet, I managed to get here and post that same day cuz I'm that pathetic!
SEE that's EXACTLY the kind of thang Im talkin bout lmao

uhhh I mean so sorry...that is serious...hope its all better...but I aint kissin it for ya lol...not pathetic at all...im sure you didn't feel like doing much else...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4763 Nov 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE that's EXACTLY the kind of thang Im talkin bout lmao
uhhh I mean so sorry...that is serious...hope its all better...but I aint kissin it for ya lol...not pathetic at all...im sure you didn't feel like doing much else...
I figured, hey... we're all "oversharing" here so.... lol. Please, no kisses. I feel practically molested after all the "touchin" I got in the hospital.

Someone please pass the purell. Thanks!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4764 Nov 5, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Here's some more useless info for ya, I was in the hospital recently. Had an ovarian cyst burst. Hurt like a mo-fo. Yet, I managed to get here and post that same day cuz I'm that pathetic!
I'm sorry to hear this...Hope you are doing better...:)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4765 Nov 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text> ... who ya gonna call ... "cyst busters" ...
LMAO! You must be the Mike I was all "who the eff is Mike?" on another thread...*curtseys* Nice to meet'cha Mike!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4766 Nov 5, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You must be the Mike I was all "who the eff is Mike?" on another thread...*curtseys* Nice to meet'cha Mike!
where in hell you been??? hes the resident stud muffin...=)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4767 Nov 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
where in hell you been??? hes the resident stud muffin...=)
You'da think I'd have noticed! I love muffins.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4768 Nov 5, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
where in hell you been??? hes the resident stud muffin...=)
Ola, I think you have that incorrect...he's more like a bran muffin...he just keeps you going...LOL

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#4769 Nov 5, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You must be the Mike I was all "who the eff is Mike?" on another thread...*curtseys* Nice to meet'cha Mike!
... curtseys back ... my pleasure ... that aint rite is it ???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4770 Nov 5, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>You'da think I'd have noticed! I love muffins.
specially the nutty ones & he takes the grand prize at the county fair...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4771 Nov 5, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola, I think you have that incorrect...he's more like a bran muffin...he just keeps you going...LOL
no hun that would be dairy products (lactose intolerant) haha

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#4772 Nov 5, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear this...Hope you are doing better...:)
Aw. Thanks. I'm a trooper! I'm all good.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 41 min qwertypus 1,885
Why did Ozzie say..."Winter is Coming"? (Oct '11) 1 hr Just Saying 28
what bothers you the most (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof 1,040
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 230,806
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 hr Poof 7,144
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 2 hr Crazy Jae 14,663
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 3 hr Crazy Jae 28,441